Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

Thanks, Endless, for doing a superb job at constructing the Xeno'jiva battle.  The third trial has now been completed, and we're moving on to the fourth and final trial before the Source of All Life.  We're approaching the end, folks.  The fourth trial will be a unique one, one which may be disliked by some, though I hope that it proves at least a bit interesting.  I was going to post it tonight, but I'm going to give it until tomorrow so that everyone has time to leave the Xeno'jiva lair if they so wish.  If not, I will post a conclusion then and provide the final trial.

-.- Sorry guys, I've been preoccupied lately. I've been reading the posts, but as for as writing the post well I just could make Aqua do anything because, well Aqua's true motives don't align with the groups and well, I guess I might agree that some of the things the dragon said were true. My next post today (my time) should be interesting. 

Okay, final trial has been posted.  I apologize for the lack of transition from the previous scene, but I felt it was best to move onward without the lingering too long on the room with the gem.

-.- Sorry guys, I've been preoccupied lately. I've been reading the posts, but as for as writing the post well I just could make Aqua do anything because, well Aqua's true motives don't align with the groups and well, I guess I might agree that some of the things the dragon said were true. My next post today (my time) should be interesting. 

No worries; I'm sure that you have been busy.  Thanks for keeping me posted.  I'm glad that you have been able to keep up with reading. :). I have just posted the final trial, so this would be a very opportune time to insert Aqua again.

Regardless, I look forward to reading whatever you have in store!

gKoO7uke.png

Name: Rhea, the Unaging Valkyrie

Race: Angel, Valkyrie Caste

Appearance:

REcpBae.jpg?1

Magic (if any):

Holy, Healing, mostly Light based magic, as well as Valkyrie Wings

Weapons:

Rhea can wield both Dawnmourne and Frostlight, but also has access to her own Valkyric Blades - Ars Nova and Ars Antiqua

Personality: Cheerful and girly, she's quite honestly a really nice girl who follows her Valkyrie blood to the fullest, doing her best to protect people. She's extremely giving, and has used all she has earned from oddjobs, and the not so odd save the day jobs.

Biography:

Born a long time ago in the Northern realms of the Overworld, she barely knew her mother before she disappeared. Never really feeling like one place was her own, she kept traveling around for awhile, until one day she came upon a group of what she called "old geezers" talking about the olden days. One of them claimed to have been the very Elf whom the tenth warlord told the story of the Iron Wolves. Her curiosity piqued, she flew to the far-off Winterfell Peak, where at the top was the last Divine Iron building.

Entering the temple, Rhea found herself standing before the being of pure energy that called itself Rhaedyn Thane. The kinship of The Last King of Ithuriel and herself...it was impossible to ignore. Both chose to fight for Light, to dispense justice and bring good. And both agreed, that the darklight void used by man was not inherently evil; true Darkness was vile and twisted, not the coolness of night but the blackest cave of gnashing teeth.

it was there that Rhea merged with Rhaedyn Thane, and for the first time in centuries, the Last King walked out of the Last Parthenon, and once again began to wander the land, axe and blade in hand.

I think we've got almost everyone's sacrifices in (and in record time, if I may say so :)).  I'm planning to write a post up real quick, and then I think we're just waiting on Endless and we'll enter the dwelling place of the Source of All Life.  I will update shortly after Endless posts.

. . . . 

I'm so psyched!

gKoO7uke.png

Name: Rhea, the Unaging Valkyrie

Race: Angel, Valkyrie Caste

Appearance:

REcpBae.jpg?1

Magic (if any):

Holy, Healing, mostly Light based magic, as well as Valkyrie Wings

Weapons:

Rhea can wield both Dawnmourne and Frostlight, but also has access to her own Valkyric Blades - Ars Nova and Ars Antiqua

Personality: Cheerful and girly, she's quite honestly a really nice girl who follows her Valkyrie blood to the fullest, doing her best to protect people. She's extremely giving, and has used all she has earned from oddjobs, and the not so odd save the day jobs.

Biography:

Born a long time ago in the Northern realms of the Overworld, she barely knew her mother before she disappeared. Never really feeling like one place was her own, she kept traveling around for awhile, until one day she came upon a group of what she called "old geezers" talking about the olden days. One of them claimed to have been the very Elf whom the tenth warlord told the story of the Iron Wolves. Her curiosity piqued, she flew to the far-off Winterfell Peak, where at the top was the last Divine Iron building.

Entering the temple, Rhea found herself standing before the being of pure energy that called itself Rhaedyn Thane. The kinship of The Last King of Ithuriel and herself...it was impossible to ignore. Both chose to fight for Light, to dispense justice and bring good. And both agreed, that the darklight void used by man was not inherently evil; true Darkness was vile and twisted, not the coolness of night but the blackest cave of gnashing teeth.

it was there that Rhea merged with Rhaedyn Thane, and for the first time in centuries, the Last King walked out of the Last Parthenon, and once again began to wander the land, axe and blade in hand.

I love it when everything ties together in such an awesome way.  It was the perfect opportunity for Rhea to emerge, and it was done quite nicely, if I may say so. :)

I just wanted to clarify that Yevgeni and Nergal did not vanish; the Source of Life did and was seemingly used.  They are still there, though they seem to have obtained its power, potentially.

Time to edit. Extensively.

There's actually a few things that I need to fix in the latest update.  My apologies, everyone; I was distracted earlier and I was trying to get a lot written out.  The general idea remains the same, though I need to add something to it and clarify another point.  I will fix that as soon as I can.

EDIT: It has been fixed.

Time to edit. Extensively.

My, Eclaire is certainly charging in for the jugular, isn't she? :D

Typhon: Is it too much to ask for you people to stop talking and finish the fight already? Im already hungry and I want to catch my favorite dish at the Flowering Hyssop

Soren: But if we don't talk now, we won't get another chance! I can't exactly talk to their spike-mounted heads, you know.

Typhon: Huh, Henry's down, Odin has Nergal and possibly the source, he can outmatch anyone through the wish granted powers. Hm. I blame the stay puff marshmallow man. 

Maxis: To be honest if I was there i'd have ripped Odin's ripcage open and replaced all the organs in it with kid's toys.

Typhon: That's dark.

Maxis: Well look who you're talking to.

Typhon: doesn't he have a sword that cuts through your mind?

Maxis: dude. I have a million different personas, each as demented as me, you think his sword would do anything to me? At all?

Alastor: True enough...

Alicia: Hold up guys, does anybody feel anything weird?

Maxis: Yeah, its from Henry. why?

Alicia: well what's happening?

Mikhail: Far as I can tell, he seems to be absorsbing the very atmosphere around him for power.

Maxis: What would happen if someone were to touch him? death by drainage?

Mikhail: I dunno.

Alastor: Where does so much power come from?

Maxis: Plot conv-

Alicia: Seems like his very soul is unwilling to let itself die and fade away.

Maxis: Macgu-

Typhon: well that's neat.

Maxis: ...

Edited by Scrapmaster

Guys, I should be posting in a day or so (maybe today). 

~
Adding this here I talked to Mystics using the PMs and we agreed to an idea I had with Aqua's magic. 

It would go 1-6. I'll explain what each number means if you want any changes or have replacement ideas I'd be happy to see it. 

1-Failure to use her magic. A second dice roll to determine if she gets hurt from her failure. 1-3 is yes. 4-6 is no. If yes I'll roll another dice to determine how much. I will make sure it doesn't affect any other character.

2. A weak attack that doesn't do much damage.

3. A stronger attack, but Aqua can only partly control it.

4. A strong attack, but it takes a higher amount of magic and Aqua can't use magic for a post.

5. A successful attack. 

6. A mega powerful successful attack, but Aqua has drained most her magic. She also most likely faints.

I  decided that I should post this here. 

Edited by Sora's Baby

Echo!  Echo.  Echo...  Echo...

I feel compelled to post here after the long, eerie silence, and to say hello more often here, maybe initiate ideas every now and again outside the world of PMs and the now erased chat system.  Also, I feel it necessary to apologise for my slowness.  Working far away really saps me of time, sad to say, though I still feel more than eager to call this the first RP I've ever finished.

The luck-based, D&D-style attack of Aqua's seems rather nice, though it does not often see much use in roleplays where fighting is more than the power of the attack.  It still can be useful, and I like how you laid out the rolls, SB.

Now, *crackles knuckles*, let's get a post underway and hopefully submitted before I pass out from exhaustion.

22 hours ago, Vaude said:

The luck-based, D&D-style attack of Aqua's seems rather nice, though it does not often see much use in roleplays where fighting is more than the power of the attack.  It still can be useful, and I like how you laid out the rolls, SB.

Thank you for the compliment.