Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
keybladeblue6

KH1 Has this rare thing happened to anyone else?

I've seen many people complain that Donald almost never heals them when he needs to. However, the exact opposite happens to me whenever I play. When the health bar starts to get really low I'm about to heal myself but Donald does it one millisecond ahead of me and I'm too late to notice while I heal myself also. Now I've wasted a whole bar of magic and my health meter quickly goes down again but neither me nor Donald can heal because we just used up all our magic.

Same thing happened to me during my playthrough. He did it so much I almost stopped trying to use Cure myself except when he runs out of Magic.

I've seen many people complain that Donald almost never heals them when he needs to. However, the exact opposite happens to me whenever I play. When the health bar starts to get really low I'm about to heal myself but Donald does it one millisecond ahead of me and I'm too late to notice while I heal myself also. Now I've wasted a whole bar of magic and my health meter quickly goes down again but neither me nor Donald can heal because we just used up all our magic.

That's only in KH1 though.

In KH2 it is more of the opposite in KH1 (basically the complaint of Donald never healing them). This is because "Donald Cure" in KH2 costs ALL of Donald's MP in the game whenever he heals Sora or another party member.

In KH1 MP is less restricted thus allowing Donald to cast Curaga (and even Aeroga) as much as he wants.