Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
soraspromise

Cloud and Yuffie Avatar Boards now available for 3,000 jewels each in English versions of KHUX

Posted Image

Cloud and Yuffie Avatar Boards are now available in the English versions of Kingdom Hearts Unchained χ! Both boards contain a variety of Experience, Cost, and Strength/Defense Medals, the Attack Prize Plus skill & the Attack Boost II skill, and four 5★Illustrated Yuffie medals! Both boards will cost 3,000 jewels each and you can find the contents of these boards in detail below.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

What are you most excited about? The Avatar outfits, the medals & skills, or both? Let us know in the comments! 

Considering it's a single target Speed Medal with a 2.53 multiplier at 6* and 0-orb, and has a mid-range Guilt (which you'd have two attempts at, if you get both Avatars), and only costs 1 gauge, I think she'd be worth investing your Jewels into.

Heck, I'm tempted to buy the 3k Jewel package next week so that I can be sure to get both before the event ends.

has anyone gotten and tried the Illustrated Yuffie Medal yet?  I want to know if it is worth the jewels

I have many Yuffie's not really interested. If there were illustrated Clouds.

Considering it's a single target Speed Medal with a 2.53 multiplier at 6* and 0-orb, and has a mid-range Guilt (which you'd have two attempts at, if you get both Avatars), and only costs 1 gauge, I think she'd be worth investing your Jewels into.Heck, I'm tempted to buy the 3k Jewel package next week so that I can be sure to get both before the event ends.

Actually, she is not worth the 3000 jewels. There are better medals that outclass her easily, but if you go for the boards, it's an alright medal to have. 

There is also the possibility of guilting her, for 6k jewels, and you get one attempt at a re-roll if you don't roll a 50%..

She is a decent medal if you have no other single target speed medal, but 3000 jewels can be used for Epic Carnivals or the jewel boards with costs and such.

I actually said I wanted a KH1 Cloud costume, buuuut the jewel cost is pretty off-putting.

Also 6k for a guilted Yuffie... egh

I really want that Second Chance skill, so useful since KH1. You need to be within 1-2500th Rank for Coliseum :(

That's balls hard tho ;n;