Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
The 13th Kenpachi

What is your favourite JRPG Franchise? (No KH)

What is your favourite JRPG Franchise?  

30 members have voted

1. 1. What is your favourite JRPG Franchise?

• Final Fantasy
    • Legend of Zelda
    • Tales Of
    • Dragon Quest
    • Pokemon
    • Star Ocean
    • Xeno games (Xenosaga, Xenoblade)
    • Monster Hunter
    • 'Bravely' series (Bravely default, bravely second)
    • Persona
    • Megami Tensei
    • Chrono series
    • Ni no kuni
    • Golden Sun
    • Dark Cloud
    • .hack
    • Other.

Only one? D: Hmm.

I dunno which would be my absolute favourite, but Pokemon has stuck with me the longest (even if the series has gone downhill after Gen 4). Of your options though I like Final Fantasy, Pokemon, Xenoblade and Golden Sun. While I also like Earthbound and the Mana series.

Edited by KHSoraKeyBlade

Well Zelda is my favourite series now and forever but it's not a JRPG, so I'd have to give it to...Chrono. Chrono Trigger is my favourite game, so much so that even if Chrono Cross which admittedly I haven't played is a 7/10, it'd still be my favourite JRPG series as a whole. 

Edited by MyDixieRect

Well Zelda is my favorite series from that list bit its not an RPG so Final Fantasy for me with the Xenoblade games close second

The "Bravely series" for me (Here's hoping Bravely Third doesn't take 10 years) I love Zelda, but as everyone's been saying, it's not an RPG. Chrono Trigger was a great game and i really enjoyed it.

Okay, so aside from Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy used to be my second most favorite JRPG franchise, but then it got bumped down to third place when I played Tales Of Xillia!  Ever since then, I've played both Symphonia games and Graces F!  The Tales Of series is spectacular, and it's like watching an anime, except that you're playing it! The stories of the ones I've played so far are amazing, and I absolutely love the gameplay!  It's fast, frantic and energetic and chaotic!  I love how the games are lengthy, and the voice acting is top notch!  I'd say that the Tales series is a worthy competitor to Final Fantasy, as those games provide awesome experiences! I can't wait to play Zestiria and Berseria, and all other Tales games I can find! :D

Edited by The Transcendent Key

Gah, I could only choose one, though I love Final Fantasy, Chrono Trigger, and Golden Sun.  Tales is amazing as well, but not quite in the league with the others, in my opinion.

Probably Final Fantasy, though I do like me some Golden Sun.

Hey, another Golden Sun fan!  Glad to see there are a few of them here on the site. ; )

Xeno. I've only finished the two Xenoblade games (Started Xenosaga recently, too), but those two games are my absolute favorite ever. Xenoblade is the game that revived my love for the genre as a whole when I was starting to get a bit bored with JRPGs, and the sequel expanded upon its gameplay options to make what's pretty much my favorite combat system ever. I have a bad time focusing on open-world games usually (Not even at 10 hours in Fallout 3 and I've had that for half a year now), but I hit 100 hours very quickly in X. Pokemon takes second place because... Pokemon.