Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Shashafury

Info | Sign ups || KH RP (interest check?/search)

Posted Image
I only need one thing in my life, and one thing only.
A Kingdom Hearts RP.
I don't care if we have to double up or if we do OC x OC.

I don't care what timeline, it can go back to before the Keyblade war or even KH 3.
I don't care as long as I get my KH fix.

But before you PM me, be aware that I am a semi lit to lit RPer so I expected at LEAST a paragraph in response. (300+ words??)
And no, I won't only play male.
If you wanna go that route then it's only fair we double up.
I have no issues playing the male but this is to avoid a hoard of people asking me to play male

I will love you forever if you RP with me

Posted Image

At one point I wanted to do a rp where Ventus and Roxas are twin kittens if you're interested in that xD

OmgThat's definitely not the type of RP I expected but it sounds so cute ahhhI would totally be up for it!

OmgThat's definitely not the type of RP I expected but it sounds so cute ahhhI would totally be up for it!

Here's the videos where I got the idea actually.
I also did want to do a roleplay where Roxas is in an abusive home and Axel is his sort of babysitter/mentor but honestly I've been dying to do the kittens idea and no one wants to do it anyway.

Here's the videos where I got the idea actually.

I also did want to do a roleplay where Roxas is in an abusive home and Axel is his sort of babysitter/mentor but honestly I've been dying to do the kittens idea and no one wants to do it anyway.
I'd def be up for the Ventus and Roxas kittens ~Send me a PM and we can discuss further!

I haven't fielded my KH OC in a while. I would love to toss my hat back into the KHRP world!

Awesome!PM me and we can discuss further ?

I'd def be up for the Ventus and Roxas kittens ~Send me a PM and we can discuss further!Awesome!PM me and we can discuss further ?

Why PM when this thread is set up for discussion? Besides, discussing it in open might attract more interested members.

Why PM when this thread is set up for discussion? Besides, discussing it in open might attract more interested members.

Hmm well you have a point though I just do it to keep this thread clean but if you'd prefer discussing here then we can do that too~

Hmm well you have a point though I just do it to keep this thread clean but if you'd prefer discussing here then we can do that too~

It's better this way. So... What's this idea of your for this KH based RP?

It's better this way. So... What's this idea of your for this KH based RP?

Well I was hoping for a 1x1 and like stated above, I don't mind what it's about since I had nothing in particular set in mind.

I'd def be up for the Ventus and Roxas kittens ~Send me a PM and we can discuss further!Awesome!PM me and we can discuss further ?

I guess I'll just talk it out here then xDWho would you like to be? I'll gladly be Roxas since he's like the best and my go-to for any roleplay involving videogame characters, but if you want to be Roxas I'd gladly be Ventus too! I wouldn't mind giving him a try~I was thinking like the two kittens being abandoned (with Roxas protecting Ventus the entire time, maybe Ventus could be the runt of the litter or be injured or something) so they see a guy on the boat like in the video, so they swim to him and the guy ends up taking them home and adopting them. I was also thinking maybe the guy could have a few children? (These children could be KH characters like Sora or something) and the children could primarily play and take care of them. I was also thinking maybe they could have an older cat (Aqua) who serves as like Ventus' and Roxas' mama. xD

I guess I'll just talk it out here then xDWho would you like to be? I'll gladly be Roxas since he's like the best and my go-to for any roleplay involving videogame characters, but if you want to be Roxas I'd gladly be Ventus too! I wouldn't mind giving him a try~I was thinking like the two kittens being abandoned (with Roxas protecting Ventus the entire time, maybe Ventus could be the runt of the litter or be injured or something) so they see a guy on the boat like in the video, so they swim to him and the guy ends up taking them home and adopting them. I was also thinking maybe the guy could have a few children? (These children could be KH characters like Sora or something) and the children could primarily play and take care of them. I was also thinking maybe they could have an older cat (Aqua) who serves as like Ventus' and Roxas' mama. xD

I'll play Ven B) he's my coma induced child.As for the children, how about Sora and Vanitas? Who can be brothers who really look the same? Not twins but just, similar, I imagine Vanitas would be the oldest, like the stereotypical, punk rock older brother? And we can have little Sora and Roxas moments and Vanitas and Ventus moments.Ahhh yes~Mama Aqua.Sounds good to me ^^

I'll play Ven B) he's my coma induced child.As for the children, how about Sora and Vanitas? Who can be brothers who really look the same? Not twins but just, similar, I imagine Vanitas would be the oldest, like the stereotypical, punk rock older brother? And we can have little Sora and Roxas moments and Vanitas and Ventus moments.Ahhh yes~Mama Aqua.Sounds good to me ^^

Awwww perfect just let me know when you want to start it.Aw man, now I was to throw Terra in there somehow since Terra's my boy. :3Oh yeah, maybe like across the street there could be like a wealthy house and the owner could have two pampered cats, Xion and Naminé who don't know anything about the outside world so Roxas and Ventus could like sneak out and visit them.

Awwww perfect just let me know when you want to start it.Aw man, now I was to throw Terra in there somehow since Terra's my boy. :3Oh yeah, maybe like across the street there could be like a wealthy house and the owner could have two pampered cats, Xion and Naminé who don't know anything about the outside world so Roxas and Ventus could like sneak out and visit them.

Oh!We can definitely bring him in. My a stray Tom cat who usually comes visit Aqua?Yes!Sounds good to me B)So shall we RP over thread or PM?

Oh!We can definitely bring him in. My a stray Tom cat who usually comes visit Aqua?Yes!Sounds good to me B)So shall we RP over thread or PM?

Oh I love that idea~ maybe the owner of the Naminé and Xion Kitty across the street could be Kairi! And Sora could have a crush on her. -V-Whatever you'd like! I think we should to it in a thread so other people can read the cute antics of the kitties. xD

Oh I love that idea~ maybe the owner of the Naminé and Xion Kitty across the street could be Kairi! And Sora could have a crush on her. -V-Whatever you'd like! I think we should to it in a thread so other people can read the cute antics of the kitties. xD

Yes! And Riku could come over and play with them~I tbh prefer thread for RPing so I'm chill with that B)Who makes it? I can make the thread if you'd like ^^

Yes! And Riku could come over and play with them~I tbh prefer thread for RPing so I'm chill with that B)Who makes it? I can make the thread if you'd like ^^

I can make it! I'll make it right now actualy. I'll just pull together a quick title.Hm... I could control Vanitas if you want to control Sora, since I'm guessing Ventus will go to Vanitas and Roxas to Sora, or whatever you decide! We can do it as we go along~Oooo, and Riku could be like 17 on his own and he could own Terra kitty

Alright, awesome!Sounds good to me!I can also control either Namine or Xion and since I'll play Sora, you could play Kairi? I can also play Riku and I'm not sure if you'd rather be Aqua or Terra??Also, we're using forms right?Just like a picture of their cat forms??It's fine if we don't ^^

I can make it! I'll make it right now actualy. I'll just pull together a quick title.Hm... I could control Vanitas if you want to control Sora, since I'm guessing Ventus will go to Vanitas and Roxas to Sora, or whatever you decide! We can do it as we go along~Oooo, and Riku could be like 17 on his own and he could own Terra kitty

Oops, forgot to quote you, my response is above ^^

Alright, awesome!Sounds good to me!I can also control either Namine or Xion and since I'll play Sora, you could play Kairi? I can also play Riku and I'm not sure if you'd rather be Aqua or Terra??Also, we're using forms right?Just like a picture of their cat forms??It's fine if we don't ^^Oops, forgot to quote you, my response is above ^^

Sure! And what do you mean by cat forms?Also, here's the thread!http://kh13.com/forum/topic/98391-stray-brothers-1x1-with-shashafury/?do=findComment&comment=1841539