Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
MythrilMagician

A Lot Of You May Relate To This

How do you think every KH character feels

The names Axel and Lea shouldn't be hard to find, yet they are. The others are practically non-existent.

Four words: Mariel. is. so. Uncommon.

Damn, that is uncommon.

It's funny...my name has at least 4 or 5 different spellings (I think.), all pronounced the same (Which blows my mind when I read them. xD) and I struggled to find a Coca-Cola Bottle with my name spelling on it for a long time. I eventually found the correct spelling: Sean, after finding several Shaun's...on a damn Diet Coke bottle. Ew. >:< I got lucky later with a good and awesome Original Coca Cola bottle at least. :3 (I do recall having one of those colourful mugs too with the correct spelling.)

Lol, there's another problem. Finding your name, but not in the correct spelling X(

Isn't Shaun the American spelling? (it must be because it didn't come up as a word on my British keyboard)

I think Sean is the American spelling as well. As for your keyboard, it should be there regardless of which country the spelling originates from, because it's a name.

My name's more of an old fashioned one, so a lot of those don't have one with my name.  But every once in a while I do find one with my name on it.

Yep! I can never find anything with my name on & if on the slight chance that I do it's spelt the other way since my name has 2 spellings.

I do enjoy having a less popular name though. Means I barely run into somebody with the same name.  :P

Yep! I can never find anything with my name on & if on the slight chance that I do it's spelt the other way since my name has 2 spellings. I do enjoy having a less popular name though. Means I barely run into somebody with the same name.  :P

Yeah, for some reason many of the people I run into with my name are secretaries. I once went to meet with my college advisor, and when she called my name the secretary looked up. She was like " No, that Joan."

Isn't Shaun the American spelling?(it must be because it didn't come up as a word on my British keyboard)

The names Axel and Lea shouldn't be hard to find, yet they are. The others are practically non-existent.Damn, that is uncommon.Lol, there's another problem. Finding your name, but not in the correct spelling X(I think Sean is the American spelling as well. As for your keyboard, it should be there regardless of which country the spelling originates from, because it's a name.

I'm not sure about Shaun, but Sean is an Irish Name by origin.

I believe the meaning of my name is, in Irish: God is gracious, gift from God.

Makes my Atheism seem ironic. xD

I'm not sure about Shaun, but Sean is an Irish Name by origin. I believe the meaning of my name is, in Irish: God is gracious, gift from God. Makes my Atheism seem ironic. xD

That is rather ironic xD

The names Axel and Lea shouldn't be hard to find, yet they are. The others are practically non-existent. Damn, that is uncommon.Lol, there's another problem. Finding your name, but not in the correct spelling X(I think Sean is the American spelling as well. As for your keyboard, it should be there regardless of which country the spelling originates from, because it's a name.

I've seen both.

Isn't Shaun the American spelling? (it must be because it didn't come up as a word on my British keyboard)

No, Shaun is British I think