Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

Deep Silver to publish Atlus and select Sega games in Europe.

"Take a seat real quick, Europe; we need to talk. I know we haven't always gotten along together, but that's the past. And the past is the past. We're looking toward the future. And it's a bright one, because Atlus U.S.A. and SEGA of America are partnering with Deep Silver to release multiple upcoming titles in Europe."

"Wait, am I talking about Persona 5? You bet I am. Oh, and there's more! Shin Megami Tensei IV: Apocalypse too. And the SEGA title 7th Dragon III Code: VFD. All releasing in Europe in both physical and digital form. And it doesn't stop there, more ATLUS and SEGA titles are in the works for this publishing deal."

"We don't have any timetables for any release dates yet (it's safe to say 7th Dragon III Code: VFD won't ship simultaneously), but we'll have more on release dates in the coming weeks."

Atlus & Sega.
Edited by Guest

I am soooo happy they announced this i was almost crying when i heard that ATLUS stopped working with NISA after Odin Sphere. I am a huge Etrian Odyssey Fan and also trying to get into Persona so i am really happy to see that the game can still reach Europe.

So will I be getting more action than an anime fan on prom night with this new partnership?

Yes, yes you will. Physical or digital, the action is entirely your pick! ;)