What do you think of Pokemon Go?  

87 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of Pokemon Go?

• I love it
    • It's alright
    • I don't like it
    • I don't have it yet/I'll get it soon
    • Another opinion? Tell us below!

It's not out here in Italy yet and I don't want to download the APK, I heard that the pokemon company started to ban IP because of that. But I'm pretty sure that I can't have it on my phone anyway, I read I need Android 4.4 at least, and i have 4.2.2 :P

I like it now. It's obviously for now a barebones product - you catch Pokémon, walk around landmarks for Pokéballs and evolve your Pokémon by finding special stones. It's not meant to be a substitute for the full $40 games nor is it as deep as them and to a degree should not be compared to those titles because it's a completely different experience, but it's a fun augmented reality app that is admittedly better than 98% of AR apps in general and especially on the App Store and Google Play

Edited by Sun Wukong

I wonder how many lazy people who downloaded the game looked for pokemanz around their room/house but haven't gone out to look. xD

Looks very fun, and I'm not even a pokemon fan :)

Edited by Moochieh32

It has its issues, but it is a nice thing to do when you are bored and gives you more meaning to go places and do things that you might not normally try. I think it's a good way to get more active in the world. I do wish there was more Pokemon and actual battling and actually trading but I am fine with the game so far. Just wish it had a little more but it is a special thing in an of itself. :)

It's cool and i was originally super hyped for it. But there is literally no point in me downloading it because i only want one pokémon and would stop playing immediately after catching one.

Haven't downloaded it yet, but I've heard of freezes and server problems, soooo I'll probably not get it for now. Although the fact that it's got these problems is a bit worrying.

I don't really care. It's not yet in Spain but I doubt I'll get it. I'm a huge Pokémon fan but I don't really like this type of game, from the start I was interested in it

i caught a pikachu on the bus and my game crashed and it didn't count >.<. It's pretty ok at the moment i, i feel like it will get better in time.

It's not out in my country yet. I could download the apk, but it's got issues right now so I'm going to wait. Not really in a hurry to jump on the bandwagon hype train tbh.