Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Kingdomhe

KHUX Undeniable PROOF that there are two people in black coats.

I don't think this is undeniable proof considering this is a chibi game and Back Cover is full HD CGI. We definitely need to wait and see it could be two different coats rather then two different people.

Edited by Robbie the Wise

I don't think this is undeniable proof considering this is a chibi game and Back Cover is full HD CGI. We definitely need to wait and see it could be two different coats rather then two different people.

Except the fact that they know how everybody in KH X would look and went to the trouble of changing the zipper of one of the coats. It's two people.

Yes, exactly. This also proves that the one talking to Ira in the E3 2016 trailer is Luxu.

One is the Master of Masters and the other is the 6th Foreteller?

I don't know which is which, but the one in Back Cover could be Luxu

Edited by Kingdomhe

Yeah only problem is that Nomura has said the black coat in the trailer is MoM.

I don't think that Normura lied to us, but I think that there is something that he is keeping from us or something that we won't know until next month.

The one speaking with Ava, is confirmed to be Luxu through their conversation and also the conversation with Gula, Chirithy, Skuld, and the player. Hence, the one talking to the Foretellers in the dream should be the Master of the Masters. They have different zippers.

Yeah only problem is that Nomura has said the black coat in the trailer is MoM.

He could be referring to the first two appearances of a guy in black coat in the Back Cover part of the trailer. To me, that guy (most likely the Master of the Masters) is totally different from the one speaking with Ira (Luxu).

There is no way that Nomura could have lied. He shouldn't even do that. He has no right to trick or mislead us fans purposely as a developer. He's hiding something.

Edited by Kenneth Choo

The one speaking with Ava, is confirmed to be Luxu through their conversation and also the conversation with Gula, Chirithy, Skuld, and the player. Hence, the one talking to the Foretellers in the dream should be the Master of the Masters. They have different zippers. He could be referring to the first two appearances of a guy in black coat in the Back Cover part of the trailer. To me, that guy (most likely the Master of the Masters) is totally different from the one speaking with Ira (Luxu). There is no way that Nomura could have lied. He shouldn't even do that. He has no right to trick or mislead us fans purposely as a developer. He's hiding something.

I don't see why it can't be both. Everyone is trying to differentiate the two, but I still find it likely that MoM is using Luxu as a vessel.

I don't see why it can't be both. Everyone is trying to differentiate the two, but I still find it likely that MoM is using Luxu as a vessel.

Because Luxu would have the MoM's name not his. Plus, Nomura wouldn't lie to us.

Edited by Kingdomhe

Why would he have the MoM name? Especially since he's manipulating the scenario.

Well one, because of this:

Posted Image

Nomura has been following this chart for all of the names.

And two, Nomura has said that all the Foretellers had lives before they were Foretellers, so why would the MoM be any different. Plus, his name only being the Master of Masters would be really dumb.

Posted Image

And two, Nomura has said that all the Foretellers had lives before they were Foretellers, so why would the MoM be any different. Plus, his name only being the Master of Masters would be really dumb.

I didn't ask that. I asked if MoM used Luxu as a vessel and didn't tell the other apprentices why would he use his real name? Don't you think that the Fortellers would find that suspicious and be less likely to follow orders?

I didn't ask that. I asked if MoM used Luxu as a vessel and didn't tell the other apprentices why would he use his real name? Don't you think that the Fortellers would find that suspicious and be less likely to follow orders?

Well when someone possesses someone in KH they take on the name of the person that's doing the possession.

Edited by Kingdomhe

Huh, for a very stylized game as X, that's a pretty keen detail to pay attention to. There's hardly ever any coincidence or mistake when it comes to character designs in this series. If they really went that extra mile to make a distinction as subtle as that, then maybe there really are two different Black Coats roaming around in this story...

Can we get some images of the Back Cover Black Coat to compare as well? That might give us a clue as to who Ira is talking to.

Posted Image

Lol, you think they call him "MOM"? That would be pretty funny. X)"

Huh, for a very stylized game as X, that's a pretty keen detail to pay attention to. There's hardly ever any coincidence or mistake when it comes to character designs in this series. If they really went that extra mile to make a distinction as subtle as that, then maybe there really are two different Black Coats roaming around in this story...

Can we get some images of the Back Cover Black Coat to compare as well? That might give us a clue as to who Ira is talking to.

Lol, you think they call him "MOM"? That would be pretty funny. X)"

I added a pic of him in Back Cover.

Posted ImagePosted Image

Posted Image

See, two completely different coats.

I added a pic of him in Back Cover.

Ah there we go! Well, if this is to be believed, then perhaps the first dream our  Avatar saw was from the past when the Master of Masters explained the situation to the Foretellers...or something else that will be revealed later. Then every other time we've seen a Black Coat afterwards has been this one, whoever his true identity turns out to be. I can see several ways this could turn out, but I'd rather just sit back and see what happens so that the shock of it all will feel more impactful.

Let's not be so sure. It could be a minor detail and mean nothing. It could have meaning. We don't know. We shouldn't assume that this is "undeniable" proof since there is nothing to back up the claim. Let's wait until XBC comes with HD2.8.

Let's not be so sure. It could be a minor detail and mean nothing. It could have meaning. We don't know. We shouldn't assume that this is "undeniable" proof since there is nothing to back up the claim. Let's wait until XBC comes with HD2.8.

They wouldn't go to the trouble of doing that for it to mean nothing.

Yeah, with a chibi game like Chi to have a tiny detail like that be changed, it's pretty much proof that there are two coats.

Now here's my theory on this matter:

The zipper in Back Cover looks like the one in the second image, the image of Luxu, the 6th apprentice/foreteller. Nomura has confirmed (and has no reason to lie to us) that the black-hooded figure we see in the 2.8 trailer is the Master of Masters. He has also confirmed that the Master of Masters is pretty 'cheerful' and even gives nicknames to the Foretellers, which pretty much matches the attitude of the hooded figure in the 2.8 trailer. With that said, we still see the 'same' (more similar really) zipper in the scene with Luxu. So, my theory I still stands that Luxu has possessed the Master of Masters body, the one which has the zipper in the 2nd and 3rd image. So, if my theory is true, the Unicornis Foreteller speaks with the Master of Masters who is yet in possession in the trailer, while later on in the story, he is taken over by Luxu, maybe by force or possibly willingly.

You don't know that for sure. It could be coincidence or just a change in design to do it. I for one won't think too much of it.

Honestly why even change it at all if it didn't matter or why change it now of all times.

Edited by Kingdomhe

I know that I am really late to this topic, but I just wanted to share something that I think is interesting.

A lot of people are saying that Luxu must be the man in the black coat who is talking to Ira in the E3 2016 trailer for Kingdom Hearts HD II.8 Final Chapter Prologue.  However, on this page of Famitsu Weekly, it says in the text box at the top, "The one who holds the key to this story is the Foretellers' Master in the black coat. He seems so unusual, telling this young man who wants to save the world, 'It's useless.'":

Therefore, the man in the black coat that everyone is saying is Luxu must actually be the Master of Masters, unless that is Luxu, and the Master of Masters possessed him or something like that.
Edited by Dagesh Lene