Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Awesome Sauce

How I feel towards the latest story update

Posted Image I can't even properly comprehend this anymore.

Seriously, how is Nomura able to come up with these twists and think they're okay? Hopefully Back Cover can clear this up in a good way...

Honestly, the more and more the story gets confusing, the more and more it's starts to feel good because I can't wait for the big reveal for everything. Plus, I like thinking hard on things.

To be honest, this isn't as confusing as most people are making it out to be. The only real confusion is coming from the translations and the lack of concrete information since this is just another chapter of a story yet to be fully revealed. I mean I understood when people got confused from DDD's introduction of the concept of time travel to the series, even I was confused until I had another playthrough, and to this day I still have a few unanswered questions about that and other things. But here it seems that so far the revelations are pretty straight forward, without giving the even bigger twists away just yet.

Basically things are starting to fall apart between the Unions and the Foretellers, Aced is planning on gathering an army, he and Ira (and who knows how many other Foretellers) are going to have a final battle, the Keyblade War is fast approaching, we see glimpses of what's to come (both the war and KH3), we learn that Ava has disappeared, Gulla tells us she left to look for the 6th apprentice to find where the Master of Masters is, and we learn from the 6th apprentice that he plans on allowing the war to happen in order to inherit the "secret" that their Master knows of, and it seems as though the Master may have intended for the war to happen all along.

Basically this is the steep climb to the climax that we've all been waiting for, and it's not going to be just some dialogue-less battle of Keyblade wielders either, we're going to get even more plot twists and shocking revelations in the midst of it all. This is just the prelude to the end, baby.

Posted Image I can't even properly comprehend this anymore.

Seriously, how is Nomura able to come up with these twists and think they're okay? Hopefully Back Cover can clear this up in a good way...

To answer your questions:He writes them as he goes and once the time comes to explain said twist he realizes he wrote himself into a corner so now he need to come up with an explanation that ties to everything before it one way or another even if said explanation didn't make sense and probably could've been done better

And I know my example isn't entirely Unchained X related but Organization XIII is the epenemy of this particular problem

ye seeing as KH games and other story related pieces tend to creates approximately 3 new questions for every 1 answered this was the most straight forward story yet