Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
spenskh89

KH3D KH3DS Ideas?

does any1 agree that its stupid that thers are nobodys in traverse town?

No, considering there probably were Nobodies in Traverse Town, we jsut never saw them.

ok u got a point but since wen did sora fight a nobody at the age 14 i beat kh1 kh2 chain of memories and 358/2 and he didnt encounter a nobody until he waz 15

well actually in kh1 final mix he fights xemnas once, and he fough org13 members in castle oblivion.

yes thats true but he had no idea wat a nobody is and never encountered dusks and the other nobodys . anyways i think that its dumb they should have kept 16 year old riku and 15 year old sora in radiant garden it wouldve made more sence

most likely this will be a pointless game, usless to the main story. just like coded.

It has been stated by Nomura that it will be the next main game* (something like that). So no, it won't be pointless. Also, none of the KH games are pointless, they all advance the story in one way or another. Coded is basically setting up the story for future KH games. If that is pointless, then please tell me what a game's story has to have to have a point.

*It doesn't have to be KH III to be the next main game. Something tells me that people are in the mind state that it has to have be a numbered title to be important. That is a ridiculous assumption. Maybe they should have just given every KH game a number, then people would be happy.

The game isn't about when Sora first starts his adventure. It's about something else in another time.

So anything is possible, really.

The fact that we have never seen nobodies in Traverse Town really convinces me that it's a dream.

Along with the Sora rain. (Wtf!) ._.

The game isn't about when Sora first starts his adventure. It's about something else in another time.

The fact that we have never seen nobodies in Traverse Town really convinces me that it's a dream.

i think this game is gonna have the worst storyline and it really pisses me off that i barley got the psp and bbs and they are already making a game for another system worst yet its a damn ds which i kno its gonna suck cuz 358/2 did (but good storyline) no offence to yall nintendo fans

i think this game is gonna have the worst storyline and it really pisses me off that i barley got the psp and bbs and they are already making a game for another system worst yet its a damn ds which i kno its gonna suck cuz 358/2 did (but good storyline) no offence to yall nintendo fans

This is such a flawed argument I don't know where to begin.

We know nothing of the storyline, so how could you even assume it would be the worst?

Next, the 3DS is much more powerful than a PSP. Next, being made on a Nintendo systems doesn't make something suck. Next, 3DS is being made by the same people who made Birth By Sleep, while Days was made by H.A.N.D.

It's also not a good idea to judge a KH game based on previous games, since they have all been drastically different from one another. And the gameplay for Days was weak because they were designing for something like 16 character, so they limited the combat and didn't have any unique abilities. There is also a fairly good chance that another KH game will be released for the PSP, since it doesn't seem to be getting replaced any time soon.

And something people don't ever seem to understand is that Square doesn't get more money by developing for different consoles. They don't get money for selling 3DS' or PSP's, so when they release a game for a different system, it is influenced by scope and budget. If a game has a lot to say abotu the story (Such as irth By Sleep) it is released on a high end console, with a big budget. If a game has less impact, less money is given, so the development is sent to the cheaper console (The DS in this case) sometimes the programming is even outsourced (To H.A.N.D. in this case)

Nintendo is well known for sacrificing raw power for efficiency, their Gameboy had the longest battery life of the current handheld consoles, for example. The same is true of the 3DS. It uses a 5 year old systems to process graphics, that is also very commonly used, and thus easier to do. At the time, only the PSP existed with high end graphics for handhelds, so that's where Birth by Sleep went. Now the 3DS has more memory than the PSP, higher graphical potential, and a bunch of other features (Namely 3D :P) and yet is cheaper to develope for, compared to the potential audience.

In short, the 3DS is Squares best bet to put the least money in, and have the most profit.

what i mean is that if this game is about soras dream im not gonna be interested yall dont gotta agree with me its my opinion and i rather they release it for psp now and wait for the 3ds to be atleast 6 months old and then they can release a kh game for it so more ppl can actually buy the system and game

what i mean is that if this game is about soras dream im not gonna be interested yall dont gotta agree with me its my opinion and i rather they release it for psp now and wait for the 3ds to be atleast 6 months old and then they can release a kh game for it so more ppl can actually buy the system and game

It's not a matter of agreeing or disagreeing, rather that you have inaccurate facts or perceptions. For example, 3D won't be a 3DS launch title, KH gaems take to long to make and 3D's development only started recently (Relatively speaking)

I'm fine with you not liking the game, but there's a good chance that the reasons you don't actually apply to the game (Since they are all guesses)

but what im saying is that if they were to make it for the psp it wouldn't take as long as it would for a system thats not out yet sorry if im not making sense im having trouble putting it in words anyways some ppl already hav ps3 xbox360 psp and wii why not make it for those now and maybe later for 3ds? btw do the 3ds still use those chips for the games? jw

It took four years to make Brith By Sleep.

Even if 3D takes half as long, I'm sure most people who want a 3DS will have one when it comes out. The 3DS has a target release date of March 2011.

So yeah.

i wouldn't say most people maybe alot of people but not most some dont got the money and i heard rumors it waz gonna be around 200 but i guess well just wait to see thanks for the facts and advice maybe the 3ds wont be as bad as the regular ds on my opinion and plz answer my question. Does the 3ds use game chips or disc?

3DS uses 2 GB cartridges (The PSP uses 1.8 GB UMDs, as a comparison) there are also plans for 4 and 8 GB cartridges.

The most popular price for for the 3DS (Though none are confirmed) is $169.99 (Since releasing a handheld more expensive than the Wii would be a bad business move for Nintendo) anyways, I think a good deal of people who want a 3DS will be able to scrounge up enough money in 2-5 years.

Most people in this forum will probably have jobs by then.

3DS uses 2 GB cartridges (The PSP uses 1.8 GB UMDs, as a comparison) there are also plans for 4 and 8 GB cartridges.

The most popular price for for the 3DS (Though none are confirmed) is $169.99 (Since releasing a handheld more expensive than the Wii would be a bad business move for Nintendo) anyways, I think a good deal of people who want a 3DS will be able to scrounge up enough money in 2-5 years.

Most people in this forum will probably have jobs by then.

is it really gonna take that long for it to come out?

Maybe it's Roxas dreaming of Naime dreaming of Sora Dreaming of Kairi dreaming of Riku dreaming of Mickey dreaming of Vanitas dreaming of Ventus, who in which is dreaming of a Terra dreaming of Aqua.

Maybe.

I laughed so hard at this. xD

I can imagine someone at TGS freaking out over it.

"Who's the one that's sleeping!?"

xD

xD.

I don't think its quite that much dreaming, but yeah, I think its all just a dream. Nomura said it takes place during the games, so its either a dream, or some alternate reality.

That doesn't mean that it's the sequel to Coded.

CoM takes place after KH, but it's not it's sequel. KHII is.

(Why does everyone think it's Coded's sequel!?)

dude i never said it waz a sequel i just said it waz gonna take place after re coded

Well then you did a pretty good job of convincing us you did during your previous posts.