Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Way2Dawn

KHUX Whats your best medal pull?

Here's mine:

Posted Imageimg.png

I definitely think this is my best because I received 2 super rares and Illustrated Cloud and Pooglet are OP.

What about you guys?  Whats your best pull?

I knew I should have got the 3000 jewel deal when they gave us it. I haven't got more than 3 at a time! 

Well, I don't have any pulls THAT good, but I did buy a 3-pack Medal during the last Epic Medal Carnival and it gave me Marluxia and Sora & Donald & Goofy.

SDG is the only one I want that I dont have yet!  Marluxia is a pretty awesome pull too!  Not only is he my favorite Org XIII Member but hes also a pretty solid medal

5* Musketeer Donald out of a 1-Medal Daily Deal (I'd say getting a 5* out of that is pretty good)

Also some other 10-Medal I did a while ago that got me Final Sora and some other dudes

Oh, I did get Final Form Sora and Minnie out of he same 10-pack, I think it was my first one. It also had Vivi and Aerith.

I had a pretty solid start to the game because of it. :D

Pulling Larxene (since she's my fav) when I made only one draw between both sets of Org medals being released.

Truly though, best draw would be getting Final Form Sora out of doing the single medal draw.

Edited by Seiki

Actually, it looks like Saix is a B+ tier Medal, at least according to a Google doc I found which usually updates with new Medals within 48 hours. They seem to give moderately fair scores; Saix got an 88.