Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
kyungshidae

What's your favorite thing to do while waiting on Kingdom Hearts III?

What's your favorite thing to do while waiting on Kingdom Hearts III?  

112 members have voted

1. 1. What's your favorite thing to do while waiting on Kingdom Hearts III?

• Cry
    • Find new games to play
    • Groan
    • Replay older games in the series
    • Rant on social media
    • Other? Let us know in the comments below!

Work, have a social life and carry on with daily living. Your life shouldn't revolve around waiting for a video game. 

This. and cry...'cause I really hate my job. At least I have one so I shouldn't complain I know --'

Edited by PrinceNoctis

I get on with life. Playing through 1.5 and 2.5 is a priority before I even play 3, as soon as I can find time to. Realising recently that I probably won't be as interested in the gameplay compared to 1 and 2 has also made not as obsessive about it coming out as well. 

Well, there's a number of things that I like to do while waiting for Kingdom Hearts III, ranging from watching anime series, cartoons and TV shows, to reading novels, Game Informer magazines and drawing and whatnot!  I also have a good social life, so the social aspect of my life helps distract me from Kingdom Hearts III! :3

But one of the things I love to do most while waiting for KHIII is play other games!  Like just today, I beat Final Fantasy X-2, and previously I had beaten Final Fantasy X, thanks to the HD Remaster port for the PS4!  I've also been playing Star Wars: Battlefront, Crash: Twinsanity and Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance!  

So yeah, I'm pretty distracted while waiting for Kingdom Hearts III!  Before we know it, we'll have the game! :D

Edited by The Transcendent Key

Work, have a social life and carry on with daily living. Your life shouldn't revolve around waiting for a video game. 

yeah, you're right. I mean, it wouldn't hurt to do something productive with your life if a game like kh3 isn't going to come out in 2-3 years right and I guess you can also say that for any form of entertainment when you think about it. 

You could say I'm replaying the others in the series considering I've played them before, but I'm working towards platinuming all the ReMIX games essentially, so while I'm replaying stuff is still new since FM.  Though I've been dragging on that cause I've been playing other stuff too.

When it comes to gaming, I try to play new games.I'm just really picky, currently playing Witcher 3 and I really like it. I'm just waiting for KH3 while carrying on with life, I have no complaints. But life will definitely be put on hold when KH3 is released.