Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
Endless Thundaga

Super Smash Bros. Stages that you really dislike (Not including Ω Stages)

The three stages I hate the most.

-75 m (Donkey Kong). There are hazards everywhere. If you get KO'd, it is most likely from a stage hazard.

-Yoshi's Island (Super Mario World). The stage is too small, and the only real way to KO someone is by up smashing or using a meteor attack.

-The Great Cave Offensive (Kirby Super Star). You probably know why if you have fought there.

I cannot play with my roommate anymore because of final destination. He loves to go there with no items. It really pissing off

I hate a lot of stages in the Super Smash bros series,too many to list here.I like simple stages like Final Destination,Battlefield or Smashville and I like stages with simple gimmicks like Bridge of eldin,hyrule castle 64,delfino plaza,but I hate stages with too many hazards,auto-scrollers or crazy gimmicky stages like Big blue,Midgar,75m,Mario Bros arcade,DKC returns stage,Kalos pokemon stage,Wily Castle,Gaur Plans,all the Metroid stages with lava,the list could go on.

I'm so grateful for the omega stages in Smash 4,now all they need to do for the next game is to add an option to remove gimmicks like bosses and enemies in stages,tornados,cannons,Pokemons,Cars etc. and it will be perfect

Any stage with an unnecessary amount of hazards. Stages like those are only fun when you want to have chaotic games with a lot of people. There's a lot of stages that I dislike across the series, but that's because they are filled with distractions.

75m

JUNGLE JAPES

Great Cave Offensive is eh since I don't end up there a whole lot lol

Norfair because for the longest time I wasn't able to get into the protective space lol

Oh boy, this one's going to be a bit controversial.

I know it seems to be everyone's favorite stage, but I've always hated Hyrule Temple. It was too big, no specific part of the stage felt fun to battle on, and every battle always went towards the bottom portion of the map anyway.

Adding to this, Palutena's Temple became the new HT, meaning I hate that one as well. They took a stage that's too big and made it even bigger. Ugh.

First one that comes to mind is Pac-Land. Visually displeasing, auto scroller, hazards that make themselves unclear if they are a hazard or just a part of the background. Overall, not fun. Would've taken the Pac-Man stage from the 3DS version than this masterpiece made on MSPaint.

Planet Zebes: Brinstar's Depths is also pretty bad. It rotates around, making characters with poor recoveries screwed, and because of the janky platforms depending on where it stops, it's hard to keep your footing and attack your opponent at the same time.

Battlefield from Melee just makes me salty because of the ledges. 

Don't really mind any other stage from what I remember.

First one that comes to mind is Pac-Land. Visually displeasing, auto scroller, hazards that make themselves unclear if they are a hazard or just a part of the background. Overall, not fun. Would've taken the Pac-Man stage from the 3DS version than this masterpiece made on MSPaint. Planet Zebes: Brinstar's Depths is also pretty bad. It rotates around, making characters with poor recoveries screwed, and because of the janky platforms depending on where it stops, it's hard to keep your footing and attack your opponent at the same time. Battlefield from Melee just makes me salty because of the ledges.  Don't really mind any other stage from what I remember.

Agreed,the 3DS Pac Man stage should have been on the Wii U