Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Power Jusho

What is your favorite thing about Pokemon Go?

What is your favorite thing about Pokemon Go?  

75 members have voted

1. 1. What is your favorite thing about Pokemon Go?

• Meeting new people who plays Pokemon Go
    • Being a part of Team Valor/Mystic/Instinct
    • Going out to find & catch Pokemon
    • Going to Pokestops at various places
    • Beating Gyms
    • I haven't played Pokemon Go
    • Another option? Tell us below!

My favorite thing is that you actually have to search in the jungles of Guyana in order to catch Mew, so you can experience what those scientists did when they first discovered Mew.... maybe

Probably all the funny/bizarre stories and memes that are coming out of it haha. The app doesn't work with my phone (woe is me : ) but I enjoy watching my brother catch Pokemon on his. 

I like going out and searching for Pokemon because I felt from the beginning that that would be the key reason to play this game. I also like going out to PokeStops and Gyms because you might get to see or learn something you didn't know about before.

Trying to log in multiple times before it finally lets me in, random freezing every time I try to do something, and having to walk a few miles just to get to where Pokestops are.

The fact that it's not available in my country :(

Are you in the UK? Tons of people here are playing it. My friend literally said to me "Seriously you need Pokemon Go. Give me your phone and I'll get you it, it takes two minutes." So yeah I have it now. I have to say it's actually quite fun. I'm not the biggest Pokemon fan but I like the concept.

I'm not very far in the game because of the god-awful servers, but probably going to the Poke-stops; catching itself is a pain in the butt, so I like the exploratory concept. But it's a little bit of everything, really.