Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Jake

Pokemon GO - General Discussion

Posted Image

Hey guys! Feel free to share what team you're on, your level, any rare Pokemon you catch, or even any gyms you take over!

I'm currently a level 8, in Team Valor, me and my friends have been going to parks and around our neighborhood catching Pokemon. I plan to get some gyms whenever my Pokemon reach around a 600+ CP. 

Posted Image

Move aside Valor and Mystic, Team Instinct is where the best trainers are! just kidding

I'm playing only with wifi, unfortunately, so I finally got to level 5 today. Nothing spawns at my house, so I have to walk to my internet provider's "free" wifi around the malls and whatnot. It's not officially out in Canada (yes, I got the apk. I'm sorry), so once it is, I'll be wandering out with my friends.

I was lucky and caught a wild Pidgeotto...with 46 CP.

<THERE IS NO SHELTER FROM THE STORM>

LV 6 Team Valor. Theres no Stops here on the Job Corp center which really firetrucking sucks, but if I go to town its pokestop central

I will be joining Team Mystic (it sounds the coolest).

The metro area I live in is the third largest in my country, so there's no shortage of pokestops and gyms. The nearest pokestop is about a block from my house.

Team Valor, although tbh I should have went with Instinct. 

Ironically enough, there's not that many Pokemon out here near the beach. Then again I'm on the bus while using PG.

The funny thing is, both the team and moderators' colour are blue(although the mods' colour is slightly lighter)

Why join a team when I *am* a team? :P

Team Mystic FTW, just because it's named after me

That's why Team Valor is Red along with the admins, because we're the best. ;))

But you are in the archives team

Just wait until Lea and Mythril execute their evil plan of overthrowing DC and Aaron...

Edit: If it isn't obvious yet, I am #TeamMystic

Edited by Shun Kurosaki

But you are in the archives team

Just wait until Lea and Mythril execute their evil plan of overthrowing DC and Aaron...

I wanted the red color, but the admins stole it! One day I'll steal it back... :D

I am level 15, I'm Team Valor, and I have caught 71 different Kanto pokemon and seen 72 of them.I've caught Bulbasaur, Charmander, Squirtle, Caterpie, Metapod, Butterfree, Weedle, Kakuna, Beedrill, Pidgey, Pidgeotto, Pidgeot, Rattata, Raticate, Spearow, Fearow, Ekans, Pikachu, Sandshrew, Nidoran(both male and female), Nidorina, Nidorino, Nidoking, Clefairy, Clefable, Vulpix, Jigglypuff, Zubat, Golbat, Oddish, Gloom, Paras, Venonat, Venomoth, Meowth, Psyduck, Golduck, Mankey, Growlithe, Polywag, Abra, Kadabra, Bellsprout, Weepinbell, Tentacool, Geodude, Slowpoke, Seal, Shellder, Cloyster, Gastly, Haunter, Drowzee, Krabby, Exeggcute, Exeggutor, Cubone, Hitmonlee, Rhyhorn, Tangela, Horsea, Goldeen, Staryu, Tauros, Magikarp, Eevee, Vaporeon, Jolteon, Flareon, and Dragonite.I've found, but didn't catch, Marowak. 

I haven't enjoyed Pokemon since middle school, but man do I find this game addicting. I've created a route on my way home from work where I can hit up to 6 poke stops and my wife and I go to a nearby Penn State campus where they have well over 10 stops, 4 gyms, and a pond that's great for catching water pokemon. I can't wait for trading to become an option and I'm hoping I can catch around 100 of the Kanto pokemon before they implement a new region. 

My best 6 pokemon are:

Dragonite: 1571 CP

Exeggutor: 1177 CP

Vaporeon: 1010 CP

Jolteon: 836 CP

Clefable: 826 CP

Flareon: 824 CP

Edited by Queen Tery