Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Dio Brando

Final Fantasy IX Review

It was so good that you had to type your text twice xD

FFIX was an awesome game and is in fact my fav out of the PS1 FF games! With that said I stil feel that all FF games are great in their own way.

It just happens that FFVII is the popular kid because it was the first 3D FF game to be made...and FFVIII was the next 3D FF game to be made with graphics which were considered 'polished' for its time. Poor FFIX sorta was just forgotten.

It was so good that you had to type your text twice xD

FFIX was an awesome game and is in fact my fav out of the PS1 FF games! With that said I stil feel that all FF games are great in their own way.

It just happens that FFVII is the popular kid because it was the first 3D FF game to be made...and FFVIII was the next 3D FF game to be made with graphics which were considered 'polished' for its time. Poor FFIX sorta was just forgotten.

Yeesh I just noticed...........time to edit

*10 seconds later*.....FIXED

Yeah IX got heavily overshadowed at the time but as the years went by the game gained more love and recognition

Edited by Smash Mega Koopa

Yeesh I just noticed...........time to edit

*10 seconds later*.....FIXED

Yeah IX got heavily overshadowed at the time but as the years went by the game gained more love and recognition

It did didn't it? What would you say if they decided to make a sequel?

What did you think of the ending? What did you think happened to Kuja's fate?

It did didn't it? What would you say if they decided to make a sequel?

What did you think of the ending? What did you think happened to Kuja's fate?

I won't mind a sequel but not until I make sure that modern Square is capable of writing one without butchering the narrative of the original

As for Kuja......well most likely he's dead cuz if you remember,Garland mentioned that he was a temporary genome created to fill the gap until Zidane comes to be and take his place,Kuja was created with an experation date as he would soon die as we saw in the game's ending

So in all likelihood Kuja is dead and even if he has any sort of life remaining it would probably be contained within an ethereial realm such as the Crystal World or Memoria where he would manifest himself from memories

Edited by Smash Mega Koopa

Final Fantasy IX is also my second favorite FF,I just love its simplicity, its great story,characters,simple gameplay mechanics.The soundtrack has a lot of great theme like the overworld theme,hunters chance,Beatrix's theme,every battle theme,the title screen music,its not my favorite FF soundtrack but its probably somewhere on my top 5.I love all the callback to the previous games,but since FFIX was the 3rd FF I played after FF7 and 8 I miss a lot of them,its not until my second playthough a couple years later that I've noticed the 4 fiends and Garland or the remix of Mt Gulg.

I hope FFXV is great too,I really miss playing Final Fantasy games,the last Final Fantasy I played was actually my second playthough of FFIX ,two years ago I believe, where I tried to beat the super bosses but I got my ass kick by ozma