Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Dio Brando

So,why does Lea\Axel need a keyblade again?

Because secretly Axel is Nomura's self-insert fan character. 

He's super sly and cool. Never dies and even when he sacrifices himself to save the main character (cause he's so bad ass) he comes back to life as basically the same person. he's also super cool enough to the point where he can earn his own keyblade thanks to Yen Sid and his time manipulating magic. Then he saves the main character again (cause again, he's so bad ass). 

ORIGINAL CHARACTER DO NOT STEAL

also i'm curious, how did Lea stop Xehanort's heart from entering Sora but Terra was unable to do the same thing with himself? I mean Lea didn't use a keyblade, just his chakrams which apparently aren't all that special. Terra used his Keyblade Armor which did nothing to help him. soooooo.....was there ever an explanation given in a Nomura Report?

ah well. fanservice! what are ya gonna do, amiright?

Because secretly Axel is Nomura's self-insert fan character. He's super sly and cool. Never dies and even when he sacrifices himself to save the main character (cause he's so bad ass) he comes back to life as basically the same person. he's also super cool enough to the point where he can earn his own keyblade thanks to Yen Sid and his time manipulating magic. Then he saves the main character again (cause again, he's so bad ass). ORIGINAL CHARACTER DO NOT STEALalso i'm curious, how did Lea stop Xehanort's heart from entering Sora but Terra was unable to do the same thing with himself? I mean Lea didn't use a keyblade, just his chakrams which apparently aren't all that special. Terra used his Keyblade Armor which did nothing to help him. soooooo.....was there ever an explanation given in a Nomura Report?ah well. fanservice! what are ya gonna do, amiright?

Terra was a somewhat different case. Xehanort transferred his entire heart to Terra, not just a fraction of it like he tried with Sora. I can only assume that because it was merely a fraction and not a whole heart it was easier to block. Add to that the possibility that, when possing Terra, Xehanort's heart didn't actually go through the armor, rather it made contact in the short time between Terra pressing the button and the armor appearing. At least that's how I saw it. Edited by Isamu_Kuno

Terra was a somewhat different case. Xehanort transferred his entire heart to Terra, not just a fraction of it like he tried woth Sora. I can only assume that because it was merely a fraction an not a who heart it was easier to block. Add to that the possibility that, when possing Terra, Xehanort's heart didn't actually go through the armor, rather it made contact in the short time between Terra pressing the button and the armor appearing.

ahhhh didn't remember that it was a fraction of his heart. good call. that would probably explain it well enough, tbh.

and then yea i suppose it'd be better to assume Terra reacted too slowly and Xehanort's heart hit him just before his armor activated. probably the best possibility to assume since it does seem plausible.

thanks for clearing that up

1.  Fan Service

2.  To make fans who don't unlock the secret ending think he'll be the 7th light (going by Mickey saying it'll be him, Riku, Sora and his 3 friends with one spot unfilled), when after you unlock the ending you're led to believe it's actually Kairi.

3.  But mainly fan service.

You have found my trigger. I get TAV, but come on, Roxas and Xion totally have development. And before you use the excuse that Xion was a Mary Sue (by definition this is inaccurate) and Roxas only changed at the end, consider the fact that they were blank slates in the beginning. Their development was a slow burn, but it was definitely there. Sora also developed a lot in the first game. Sorta in CoM, too, but we all know how that turned out.

Sorry, really had to put my 2 cents there. I've seen opinions like that before, and I can never take them fully seriously.

Here is the thing about Xion............she doesn't exist,not anymore anyway as she got literally erased from existence so not a single character remembers her

And how do they plan to bring Xion back?By having Even,the human incarnation of Vexen,create another Xion?

Sora developed sure but only in KH1,after that his character was static in every other game until the  endgame of DDD where he found out about Xehanort's plan of cloning himself

As for Roxas................Xion was only there to give him a reason to leave the Organization and nothing more,and if by development you mean an endless barrage of Ice cream cutscenes.....maybe but setting through those just to get to that point while playing the game was the literal definition of pain

Edited by Smash Mega Koopa

Here is the thing about Xion............she doesn't exist,not anymore anyway as she got literally erased from existence so not a single character remembers her

And how do they plan to bring Xion back?By having Even,the human incarnation of Vexen,create another Xion?

Sora developed sure but only in KH1,after that his character was static in every other game until the  endgame of DDD where he found out about Xehanort's plan of cloning himself

As for Roxas................Xion was only there to give him a reason to leave the Organization and nothing more,and if by development you mean an endless barrage of Ice cream cutscenes.....maybe but setting through those just to get to that point while playing the game was the literal definition of pain

Well, no. Xion does exist still, in Sora's heart along with Ven and Roxas, it's more like no one remembers her. Bringing her and Roxas back would be practically the same thing, except people still remember Roxas. What you call "a barrage of ice cream scenes" is totally development, you get to see how Roxas shaped himself, from a blank slate to a fully functional being that has his own emotions and thoughts through out the game, the same goes for Xion, a blank slate in the beginning, but as the game carried on you could see her develop and shape into a being with her own feelings and thoughts, she was able to think for herself and really question if what they were doing was right. Ultimately it led to the question, did they really have hearts? And in KH3D our questions were answered, they did! Xion may have been an empty puppet at first, but through her own memories and experiences she eventually shaped her own heart. She is the only character in the series to actually say in words that she loves someone, (see Days secret reports, Day 352). Also, the same can be said for Roxas, all of his experiences with friendship, memories and the natural world had shaped a heart inside of him. Lea has his keyblade to bring Roxas and Xion back, and maybe Isa (who knows). He may not remember Xion but the memories are still buried deep down within him, that's probably why when he was dreaming of Roxas in KH3D before he woke up Roxas said "You made us a promise" notice how he says "Us", that signals that Lea still has the memories and emotions of Xion locked inside of him, they just need to be awakened, same with Roxas.

Edited by noiX

Doesn't matter if she doesn't exist anymore, she did at one point and developed quite a bit even if she was far from being my favorite character.

Doesn't mater if Sora didn't developed outside KH1, he still developed at one point. A character doesn't need to change in every game to be a good character anyways.

Roxas-- true about Xion being the catalyst for a lot of things, but that shouldn't undermine everything. He changed a lot over the course of the game, and those ice cream conversations did go along with that. Aqua7KH put it best about why Roxas is a great character and developed alot. Also, really? The ice cream conversations were not that bad.

Simple reason: Because this can possibly make him a playable character in KH3. That's the best reason why he got a keyblade, let's be honest.

What would the Lea vs Isa fight be without a battle where we can play as Lea? Boring and I don't want to watch it in a cutscene.

DISCLAIMER:This thread reflects only the opinion of it's own writer,It's not an objective critique on what you should like or dislike so if you saw me criticising something that you happened to like I hope you don't feel offended and I hope you keep on enjoying what you like regardless of what I say.And most important of all I hope we keep a decent level of respect toward each other regardless of disagreements

Posted Image

I've been asking myself this question since 2012 the first time I finished the game............why does LeaAxel need to get a keyblade?

Like ok I get that they need to fill the empty spots of the "7 Warriors of Light" but you could've picked up anyone else and let LeaAxel be his own unique thing

Why do we need to shove keyblades on everyone to make them relevant to the plot?LeaAxel's role in the story has already been completely fine ever since we first got introduced to Axel in Chain of Memories,he serves an important purpose and his unique fighting style with the chakrams was badass and cool enough on it's own merit..............so why do we need to give him a keyblade?Especially with someone who's supposed to be of the ASSASSIN'S class of fighters but we're giving him a blunt weapon....firetrucking whatever

Let's strip our other characters from what was unique to them and give them the keyblade badge of plot approval otherwise we have no use for them in the final battle even though LeaAxel proved to be more than keyblade of going one vs onemano e mano against other keyblade wielders with just his own weapon of choice

Even if it's for the purpose of adding things to the plot,that doesn't make it a good choice in my opinion and it further strips more magic out of the Kingdom Hearts series than what had already been stripped of it

It's like playing Final Fantasy I or Final Fantasy V and doing a warrior only playthrough where all your characters can only wield swords

And soon enough just like Lea everyone else will lose their weapons to get their keyblade,Xigbar won't have his sniper laser guns,SaixIsa won't have his claymore because Mr Baldy McFingerWiggleDarkness demands that all of his Organization XIII members have keyblades cuz 7 lights and 13 darknesses

Next thing SquallLeon will get his own keyblade too instead of his iconic Gunblade,yes I know the concept of the Gunblade is kinda stupid but at least it was unique to SquallLeon (I know Seifer has one in FF8 but that's not the point) or maybe Tifa will ditch her Monk fighting style of melee combat for a Keyblade and who knows maybe Cloud and Sepiroth will ditch their Buster Sword and Masamune sword so they can get their own keyblades too

KEYBLADES FOR EVERYONE

Posted Image

Whenever I see one of your threads about Kingdom Hearts 

Posted Image

Yeah 110% agreed, chakrams were way cooler and more unique to his character. It was just fanservice tbh,

Posted Image

Honestly, I doubt that when II was developed, the writers' planned for Axel to come back after its events, especially with his death being an heroic sacrifice. I think they changed it after they realized his popularity. 

It's more or less the same reason why Shadow The Hedgehog was brought back despite dying in Sonic Adventure 2(assuming you're into Sonic though xD)

Solely because the character was too popular for them to kill so they will bring him back again and again even if his death in the story served a purpose and made sense

Because MX doesn't know Lea has the power to summon a Keyblade and Lea will have an upper hand since MX is clueless about his Keyblade Wielder status; thus why I think Lea has a plan in the future when he decided to use his chakrams instead when saving Sora and Riku in DDD.

All these ^^^^^^ Also I don't understand why some people still get so worked up over him having a keyblade. We'll still see his chackrams and honestly at least his journey of obtaining one makes sense and was foreshadowed and built up for GAMES. You cannot say that about the majority of other wielders in the series.

Other random points to be made in this thread:

The 7 lights are not confirmed.

If you think Roxas and Xion can't and won't be coming back you haven't been paying attention AT ALL. I don't care if you like the idea or not it does not make it less true. They are returning and they will prolly get their own keyblades too! Deal with it. It's a keyblade war. 

We all know we will see an epic Isa and Lea showdown and Lea having a keyblade makes the possibility of this fight being playable more than likely. There are more reasons for him to have one than not have one IMHO.

Out of all the things wrong with the series and reasons to bitch- this is the least of the "problems."

Who cares if it's fanservice? I'm happy muahahahahhahaha!!

The fact that he even wants to save Isa (at the start of DDD) just shows how much he's grown. After all the crap Saix pulled I wouldn't have cared at all. Plus he's the only one that chose to have a keyblade. We just walked right and asked for one hoping that one would pick him. And it worked. If that's not BA, I don't know what is.

The fact that he even wants to save Isa (at the start of DDD) just shows how much he's grown. After all the crap Saix pulled I wouldn't have cared at all. Plus he's the only one that chose to have a keyblade. We just walked right and asked for one hoping that one would pick him. And it worked. If that's not BA, I don't know what is.

Well he wants to save his friends and Isa was his childhood friend that he now knows is controlled by Xehanort. I think there's a reason to fight for him and who knows if Isa can truly be saved or will be lost for good. As for going to Yen Sid - it wouldn't have mattered unless he had the qualifications to begin with. The keyblade still has to choose you regardless of the ceremony and him finally summoning it after saving Sora AGAIN was done for a reason - to show how he has changed and earned it. 

All these ^^^^^^ Also I don't understand why some people still get so worked up over him having a keyblade. We'll still see his chackrams and honestly at least his journey of obtaining one makes sense and was foreshadowed and built up for GAMES. You cannot say that about the majority of other wielders in the series.

If you think Roxas and Xion can't and won't be coming back you haven't been paying attention AT ALL. I don't care if you like the idea or not it does not make it less true. They are returning and they will prolly get their own keyblades too! Deal with it. It's a keyblade war. 

We all know we will see an epic Isa and Lea showdown and Lea having a keyblade makes the possibility of this fight being playable more than likely. There are more reasons for him to have one than not have one IMHO.

Out of all the things wrong with the series and reasons to bitch- this is the least of the "problems."

Well, well Flaming Lea finally commented on this thread. Was beginning to wonder when you'd show up lol. 

Doesn't matter if she doesn't exist anymore, she did at one point and developed quite a bit even if she was far from being my favorite character.

Doesn't mater if Sora didn't developed outside KH1, he still developed at one point. A character doesn't need to change in every game to be a good character anyways.

Roxas-- true about Xion being the catalyst for a lot of things, but that shouldn't undermine everything. He changed a lot over the course of the game, and those ice cream conversations did go along with that. Aqua7KH put it best about why Roxas is a great character and developed alot. Also, really? The ice cream conversations were not that bad.

The Ice cream convos weren't inheritly bad sure

But their pacing is so bad and some of them don't even have conversations they just finish the mission,show them eat Ice cream and then back to headquarters

They could've spaced the development into a different variety of scenes not just Ice cream ones

Never said Roxas and Xion aren't coming back

Roxas will and it's pretty much semi-confirmed,but Xion is a bit tricky to bring back and make sense of how she can come back without EvenVexen creating another one.Kinda like the Rei clones in Neon Genesis Evangelion

And finally,it's just a nitpick,just because I made a thread about it doesn't mean that I thought of it as a big issue cuz this is the least of my problems with the series cuz at least I can squint my eyes a bit and pretend AxelLea  getting a keyblade won't impact him negatively.................not anymore so than Nomura's future plans for him

Edited by Smash Mega Koopa

Well he wants to save his friends and Isa was his childhood friend that he now knows is controlled by Xehanort. I think there's a reason to fight for him and who knows if Isa can truly be saved or will be lost for good. As for going to Yen Sid - it wouldn't have mattered unless he had the qualifications to begin with. The keyblade still has to choose you regardless of the ceremony and him finally summoning it after saving Sora AGAIN was done for a reason - to show how he has changed and earned it. 

Well, now that I know Isa is a vessel, I do think that there is a reason to fight since the actions of Saix are not completly Isa's.  However, at the time Lea decided to save him, he didn't know that.  Without that knowledge, I would have said forget it.

The Ice cream convos weren't inheritly bad sure

But their pacing is so bad and some of them don't even have conversations they just finish the mission,show them eat Ice cream and then back to headquarters

They could've spaced the development into a different variety of scenes not just Ice cream ones

Never said Roxas and Xion aren't coming back

Roxas will and it's pretty much semi-confirmed,but Xion is a bit tricky to bring back and make sense of how she can come back without EvenVexen creating another one.Kinda like the Rei clones in Neon Genesis Evangelion

And finally,it's just a nitpick,just because I made a thread about it doesn't mean that I thought of it as a big issue cuz this is the least of my problems with the series cuz at least I can squint my eyes a bit and pretend AxelLea  getting a keyblade won't impact him negatively.................not anymore so than Nomura's future plans for him

Well we have no indication that this is a negative. Wait to see how it's handled then decide :P No need to jump the gun just yet.

As for Xion- she grew a heart just like Roxas which is the key to bringing them both back alongside Ansem the Wise's hidden data as we were told in DDD. My theory is extracting those hearts and giving them a body similar to the body a walking heart Sora had until he was reunited with Roxas. We don't necessarily need to make a replica body per se for them to come back as their separate physical selves. The projectile body Kairi gave Sora when she purified him could be a feasible option that we see has worked in the past and allowed Sora and Roxas to coexist separately.

Well, now that I know Isa is a vessel, I do think that there is a reason to fight since the actions of Saix are not completly Isa's.  However, at the time Lea decided to save him, he didn't know that.  Without that knowledge, I would have said forget it.

A childhood friendship and bond makes it always worth fighting for unless you suck as a friend :P

A childhood friendship and bond makes it always worth fighting for unless you suck as a friend :P

Wow. I never really thought of it that way. From my perspective, telling me to betray my friends or making me choose between them is a deal breaker for me. In my opinion, turning in Roxas would make me suck as a friend.

Wow. I never really thought of it that way. From my perspective, telling me to betray my friends or making me choose between them is a deal breaker for me. In my opinion, turning in Roxas would make me suck as a friend.

Keep in mind Saix and Axel had a secret plan all along bc they did not trust Xemnas..But over time a norted Saix became more and more Xehanort and less Isa and neither knew what was really happening. At the same time we have Axel growing a heart and he felt emotions and connections - something Saix wouldn't allow himself to do bc he believed they were not capable due to Xemnas's lies. What Saix did know and understand was their longtime friendship and history he remembered- he couldn't see how Axel became true friends with Roxas and Xion thus him forcing Axel to choose between a friendship he once knew and now felt lost and the current friendships he thought he could never have as a nobody with no heart. He didn't want to choose but had to.

Keep in mind Saix and Axel had a secret plan all along bc they did not trust Xemnas..But over time a norted Saix became more and more Xehanort and less Isa and neither knew what was really happening. At the same time we have Axel growing a heart and he felt emotions and connections - something Saix wouldn't allow himself to do bc he believed they were not capable due to Xemnas's lies. What Saix did know and understand was their longtime friendship and history he remembered- he couldn't see how Axel became true friends with Roxas and Xion thus him forcing Axel to choose between a friendship he once knew and now felt lost and the current friendships he thought he could never have as a nobody with no heart. He didn't want to choose but had to.

Yes, the whole vessel of darkness thing changes everything. Even though I couldn't stand Saix, I do think Isa should be saved, as he's pretty much innocent in all of this.

Yes, the whole vessel of darkness thing changes everything. Even though I couldn't stand Saix, I do think Isa should be saved, as he's pretty much innocent in all of this.

Alright sorry for intruding but this is something I'm passionate about. I'm going to argue that saving Isa is really important to Lea's development in regards to his keyblade.

Saïx is 110% a bitch. Throughout Days, he's unlikable, cold, possessive, and just all around a fundamentally horrible person. A lot of Saïx's behaviour is what led to his and Axel's falling out towards the climax of the story. But a lot of people also forget that Axel contributes to their falling out too. Axel in days isn't exactly the perfect person, he's most definitely better than Saïx no doubt, but his flaws are very apparent in that game in particular. The trait I would like to mainly point out is that he's noticeably selfish. Days is the story of Axel balancing all of his friendships and somehow managing to screw up all of them. He more or less from a plot perspective abandons/replaces Saïx for Roxas and Xion when Saïx really needed him. Even though Saïx is the one who physically walks away, Axel's choice is what actually officially ended their friendship. Likewise in the secret reports it's obvious that Saïx was affected by this a lot more than Axel was, as Axel is content with cutting things off while Saïx mainly mourns and questions why Axel changed. We can hardly blame Axel for this because again Saïx is a raging bitch, but it isn't really fair to Saïx. We don't exactly blame Axel for doing what he did but we shouldn't praise him for it either. And that's just his complications with Saïx in that game, he isn't exactly the perfect friend to Roxas and Xion too. He's a flawed character. 

This is what makes Axel's sacrifice for Sora in KH2 so important. While Axel starts out as an incredibly selfish character he dies an almost completely selfless death on his own terms. Axel quite literally had a change of heart and became a better person. 

And with Lea in Dream Drop Distance, he's actually looking for Isa. Even though at that exact moment things between the two of them would most likely be sour, he's still actively looking for his friend. He's holding out for him. It contrasts a lot with Axel who was admittedly quick to replace Saïx for two new friends and didn't appear to have any regrets. Lea looking for Isa shows his growth as a person because reintroducing Isa to Lea's life would cause nothing but trouble for him at first, but it's worth it for his friend. And that- at least to me- proves that Axe's sacrifice in KH2 wasn't just some spur of the moment thing. Lea really does have a strong heart and he deserves that damn keyblade. 

Of course all of this is only exemplified with the reveal that Scar Face McBitch is a vessel of darkness and was likely an innocent person. But that's a story for another day. I just mainly want to focus on the idea of Lea going out to save his asshole friend and I respect him for it

Alright sorry for intruding but this is something I'm passionate about. I'm going to argue that saving Isa is really important to Lea's development in regards to his keyblade.

Saïx is 110% a bitch. Throughout Days, he's unlikable, cold, possessive, and just all around a fundamentally horrible person. A lot of Saïx's behaviour is what led to his and Axel's falling out towards the climax of the story. But a lot of people also forget that Axel contributes to their falling out too. Axel in days isn't exactly the perfect person, he's most definitely better than Saïx no doubt, but his flaws are very apparent in that game in particular. The trait I would like to mainly point out is that he's noticeably selfish. Days is the story of Axel balancing all of his friendships and somehow managing to screw up all of them. He more or less from a plot perspective abandons/replaces Saïx for Roxas and Xion when Saïx really needed him. Even though Saïx is the one who physically walks away, Axel's choice is what actually officially ended their friendship. Likewise in the secret reports it's obvious that Saïx was affected by this a lot more than Axel was, as Axel is content with cutting things off while Saïx mainly mourns and questions why Axel changed. We can hardly blame Axel for this because again Saïx is a raging bitch, but it isn't really fair to Saïx. We don't exactly blame Axel for doing what he did but we shouldn't praise him for it either. And that's just his complications with Saïx in that game, he isn't exactly the perfect friend to Roxas and Xion too. He's a flawed character. 

This is what makes Axel's sacrifice for Sora in KH2 so important. While Axel starts out as an incredibly selfish character he dies an almost completely selfless death on his own terms. Axel quite literally had a change of heart and became a better person. 

And with Lea in Dream Drop Distance, he's actually looking for Isa. Even though at that exact moment things between the two of them would most likely be sour, he's still actively looking for his friend. He's holding out for him. It contrasts a lot with Axel who was admittedly quick to replace Saïx for two new friends and didn't appear to have any regrets. Lea looking for Isa shows his growth as a person because reintroducing Isa to Lea's life would cause nothing but trouble for him at first, but it's worth it for his friend. And that- at least to me- proves that Axe's sacrifice in KH2 wasn't just some spur of the moment thing. Lea really does have a strong heart and he deserves that damn keyblade. 

Of course all of this is only exemplified with the reveal that Scar Face McBitch is a vessel of darkness and was likely an innocent person. But that's a story for another day. I just mainly want to focus on the idea of Lea going out to save his asshole friend and I respect him for it

Believe it not over the years here I have spent more time defending Axel over everything in Days.  People are quick to fault Axel over both the downfall of his and Saix's friendship ( even blaming him for being norted) and Roxas, Xion, and his. No one thinks he's flawless lol.. However at least in both situations he did try to maintain and salvage both friendships even if not successful. He did not walk away from Saix per se. Saix made him choose after holding out for quite awhile. It did not help that he made being around him insufferable, cold, and unfeeling all the while Roxas and Xion reminded Axel of what it was like to feel warmth and human. It also did not help that Saix came off a bully and a total dick to them for no reason which Axel could also not understand. What he did notice was how diff Saix was from the childhood friend he once knew . When he tried to share anything with Saix he was mocked and eventually Axel just did not want to share anymore.

• Author: Axel

Talking to Roxas and Xion always brings back memories of my human life, back when I was a kid. It’s a weird sensation.

I ought to be able to share all this with Saïx, but I just don’t feel like it anymore. It’s strange, but I’m content with just missing what’s gone.

I’m not the one who changed. You did.

Saix did not believe Axel's newfound feelings and emotions were real while Axel felt they were and questioned everything. Including if they had hearts. Saix not being willing to listen to Axel and question these things led to a bigger rift and also closed them off more to each other.He's also becoming more and more Xehanort. Meanwhile Axel is spending time with Roxas and Xion who give him everything he missed out on for years and years. On top of this he's experiencing time with Sora who also helped developed these experiences and feelings. Let's be honest if forced it's easy to see why and how this happened the way it did. Finding out the reason why Saix was a dick later on made it sad and even more depressing and gave Saix's character some sympathy and more depth than the soulless dick he was originally thought to be.

Now does this mean Axel was flawless? Nope. He really started out in CoM as an entertaining asshole who was super clever, devious, and a killer. The difference was he was able to grow a heart and we saw him change for the better over time and we also some him suffer for the mistakes he did indeed make. We saw him in many different ways. The mistakes he made were caused by him being selfish and wanting to keep trying to have his cake and eat it too. However in some ways it was hard to see around some of the obstacles and problems that plagued his friendships. He wanted so badly for him and Saix to get their hearts back and thus their lives back. He also wanted to save both Roxas and Xion but did not know how. He saw Roxas and Sora existing separately and thus had hope that maybe there was a way for everyone to exist. He questioned why someone had to die or be sacrificed. If Saix had been willing to also try and seek out these answers they prolly could've been ok. But Saix would have none of it. So in the meantime Axel lied and tried to buy time and find answers but eventually ultimately ended up sacrificing himself so Sora could find the answers.Now he's back as Lea and in full redemption mode trying to correct all his mistakes with his friends. His story has been very tragic and his heart made stronger bc he did suffer so much and he paid for every mistake he made dearly. It's hard not to root and feel for someone watching this unfold over the years. It gives us hope that even Isa could be saved despite Saix giving us every reason to want to smack the shit out of him. After all, they all need to kick Xehanorts ass.