Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Spencer Ellis Norman

KHUX Kingdom Hearts III Sora & hooded Riku & Kairi featured in new Kingdom Hearts χ[chi] Key Art by Tetsuya Nomura

Roxas' haircut and outfit too

Never noticed that

He looks a bit like Ven

This image alone makes your speculate all kinds of things. Do you think Ven was apart of the Dandelions? Sent to the other world?Somehow found by Xehanort. Or whomever. We'll have to see.

Edited by Spencer Ellis Norman

He looks a bit like Ven

This image alone makes your speculate all kinds of things. Do you think Ven was apart of the Dandelions? Sent to the other world?Somehow found by Xehanort. Or whomever. We'll have to see.

Gears are turning in my head... that would be an interesting justification of Master Xehanort wanting to train Ventus.

Riku looks dope just an improvent. Hopefully he looks like that and nothing like in 3D/2.8.

As for Kairi he clearly ditched that stupid giant zipper design but sad that he kept the same color scheme from 2. Overall just hoping it looks nothing like the KH2 outfit.

I'm still very worried over how they looked in the 2.8 trailer, though I can only assume they'll look better next time we see them just like the first time we saw Sora in 3 to his second appearance.

Also those are clearly the real 7 guardians lol.

Riku looks dope just an improvent. Hopefully he looks like that and nothing like in 3D/2.8.

As for Kairi he clearly ditched that stupid giant zipper design but sad that he kept the same color scheme from 2. Overall just hoping it looks nothing like the KH2 outfit.

I'm still very worried over how they looked in the 2.8 trailer, though I can only assume they'll look better next time we see them just like the first time we saw Sora in 3 to his second appearance.

Also those are clearly the real 7 guardians lol.

it has more black and such though, I actually see alot of new things in it. Trust me, i'm a kairi expert ;)

After maintenance was concluded in Kingdom Hearts χ[chi], brand new Key Art by Tetsuya Nomura, director of the Kingdom Hearts series, was released. In the Key Art, it shows a Kingdom Hearts III Sora illustrated, as well as a hooded Riku & Kairi. In addition, there appears to be Chirithy, Skuld, and Ephemera in the key art, as well as what appears to be Roxas (or Ventus) in a new outfit. 

You can check out the Key Art below. 

Posted Image

Do you think those outfits drawn by Nomura for Riku & Kairi are their new Kingdom Hearts III outfits? Let us know in the comments below!

This post has been promoted to an article

Never noticed that

He looks a bit like Ven

This image alone makes your speculate all kinds of things. Do you think Ven was apart of the Dandelions? Sent to the other world?

Somehow found by Xehanort. Or whomever. We'll have to see.

Roxas looks simply incredible! I can't wait to see him in KH3. :D

Roxas and Sora look awesome! And finally some new clothes for Roxas :P Let's hope he'll look just as good in KH3.

it has more black and such though, I actually see alot of new things in it. Trust me, i'm a kairi expert ;)

After maintenance was concluded in Kingdom Hearts χ[chi], brand new Key Art by Tetsuya Nomura, director of the Kingdom Hearts series, was released. In the Key Art, it shows a Kingdom Hearts III Sora illustrated, as well as a hooded Riku & Kairi. In addition, there appears to be Chirithy, Skuld, and Ephemera in the key art, as well as what appears to be Roxas (or Ventus) in a new outfit. 

You can check out the Key Art below. 

Posted Image

Do you think those outfits drawn by Nomura for Riku & Kairi are their new Kingdom Hearts III outfits? Let us know in the comments below!

This post has been promoted to an article

It's Ven, you can tell by the wrest bands, Roxas's has a black outline but Ven has a white one.

I TOLD YOU KH13, I TOLD YOU KAIRI WAS A BADASS TOMBOY FOR THREE YEARS

THAT SORA AND KAIRI COULD BE BADASS TOGETHER AND COOL

THREEE YEAAARSSSSSSS

And I was right, suck it deniers. Nomura got mah back xD

It's Ven, you can tell by the wrest bands, Roxas's has a black outline but Ven has a white one.

I was talking about Kairi's outfit :P

Edited by Yuno Gasai

I TOLD YOU KH13, I TOLD YOU KAIRI WAS A BADASS TOMBOY FOR THREE YEARS

THAT SORA AND KAIRI COULD BE BADASS TOGETHER AND COOL

THREEE YEAAARSSSSSSS

And I was right, suck it deniers. Nomura got mah back

Sora and Kairi mai waifus for lifu

I was talking about kairi's outfit :P

Oops, my bad. But yeah, Kairi always had the potential to be awesome and now she has a new outfit to help that thought.

Damn you're right, never noticed that xD Well then I hope we see Roxas soon too, really wanna know how he looks in KH3 :)

Damn you're right, never noticed that xD Well then I hope we see Roxas soon too, really wanna know how he looks in KH3 :)

Yeah, I didn't notice it until this morning when someone pointed that out on KHInsider.

Well we can't really see his shoulder but om KHInsider someone found a tweet that does confirm that it's Ven, I can't find it though.

I saw that. But the tweet linked isn't official, it's just someone who is using a screenshot of Ventus that shows it's more likely him. It seems more and more that it is Ventus, however, instead of Roxas. I guess only time could tell.

I think at this point its not good to jump to conclusions on who the Roxas/Ven Doppelganger is. For all we could know Nomura might drop another look-alike character on us.

The artwork looks too small and blurry to definitively say much apart from the fact that Sora, Kairi, Riku, Skuld, Chirithy, Ephemer and what appears to be a Rox/Ven lookalike are present.

The Keyblade armours on the other hand were a nice addition xD

I hope we get those for KHUx too ~