Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Spencer Ellis Norman

KHUX Kingdom Hearts III Sora & hooded Riku & Kairi featured in new Kingdom Hearts χ[chi] Key Art by Tetsuya Nomura

For all we could know Nomura might drop another look-alike character on us.

Please no, that would only add more to the confusion.

I'm wondering wether this is just something Nomura drew for fun or if he's legitimately teasing us with the KH3 designs for Riku, Kairi and Roxas/Ventus/Possible look-alike.

Ven looks like he completes the KHX-trio with Ephemera and Skuld, but he looks more sinister and not happy like the other two. His position in the background makes me think that he was a good friend once but darkness took control of him and he betrayed his friends.

It's Ven, you can tell by the wrest bands, Roxas's has a black outline but Ven has a white one.

this. And his clothes are very obviously Ven's, not Roxas', and contrary to the post's claim it is NOT a new outfit. he's missing his chest strap, master symbol, and spaulder, but that's definitely his jacket.

I wasn't expecting to wake up to this. Awesome, glad they changed Riku's outfit especially. Wonder what the purpose of putting Ven or a Ven look-alike there anyways? 

Hopefully it's not one or the other. Hopefully they just merged together again.

Uh, no. Wouldn't that make the whole Roxas being his own person thing from every game in the series totally bunk? Not that it'll happen since they're shown separately a couple times in DDD....

EDIT: Just realized Kairi's hair is shorter, too. Thank you, Nomura! I missed her KH1 hair, and this looks like a happy medium between the two.

Edited by ShadowKeyblade

this. And his clothes are very obviously Ven's, not Roxas', and contrary to the post's claim it is NOT a new outfit. he's missing his chest strap, master symbol, and spaulder, but that's definitely his jacket.

Well, you can't really go by that because the other side isn't white but black.

Also, WHY DID THEY CUT KAIRI'S HAIR!!! She was the only character with it and even though Skuld has long hair, I'm not sure if she will be around after KH X.

First off, the artwork is amazing, Nomura never ceases to amaze me. They look absolutely awesome, especially Riku and Kairi's new outfits. I love all of it! Also the Ventus artwork has me intrigued as well. His hair is different, which isn't necessarily a bad thing. Looks like they aged him a tad and changed his hair so when KH3 comes, some of us and new players won't get Roxas and Ventus confused...that's just speculation though.

Also, just want to say that I admire how we, as a community, get hyped up for almost anything related to the series. It shows we are definitely diehard and dedicated fans!

Edited by Hallowseve

Also, WHY DID THEY CUT KAIRI'S HAIR!!! She was the only character with it and even though Skuld has long hair, I'm not sure if she will be around after KH X.

we can only see the left side of his jacket here, which is black, as it is in canon. The sleeve and bottom have white trim, as they do in canon, and you can see his vest at the bottom and what looks like his black undershirt on his chest. it's most definitely Ven, lol.

KAIRI'S HAIR IS CUTE STFU ;w;

Edited by Yuno Gasai

Im going with reincarnation theory, that is not Ventus, Riku and Kairi that is Gula, Ira, and Ava. Now I just need someone to phtoshop the masks over this artwork

Im going with reincarnation theory, that is not Ventus, Riku and Kairi that is Gula, Ira, and Ava. Now I just need someone to phtoshop the masks over this artwork

no those riku and kairi and ventus these artwork goes with conetion of third kingdom hearts game like the scend and first anaerivty artwork goes with the cenntion of the ifrts and secnod games

OOOOHHHHH MY GOD!!!! YES! Oh please Nomura give us a bigger scan of that artwork, I need to micro-inspect every part of it! O3O <3

Riku IS getting a new outfit, with a hood! That's so cool! And Kairi...might be...I'm not sure. Judging on the neck-down it kind of looks the same as her KH2 outfit, but she's never worn her hood before. Also, it almost looks like her hood has ... cat ears on it? I'm not sure, nobody has a bigger scan of this yet, I really need a closer look at it.

I also want to really inspect the X characters and Ventus/Roxas as well, I want to actually SEE all of this art! I really hope he posts a bigger version of this soon.

Also, OH GOD GUYS THE ARMOR! Better start practicing the Doom song, because things are about to get intense! o3o""""

Guys, we're all getting armor at some point. At this point I think an epic battle scene in Back Cover is more than likely going to happen. It better be bigger and more epic than Birth by Sleep's secret trailer, because that used to give me the chills! O3O"

we can only see the left side of his jacket here, which is black, as it is in canon. The sleeve and bottom have white trim, as they do in canon, and you can see his vest at the bottom and what looks like his black undershirt on his chest. it's most definitely Ven, lol.

My mistake, I thought this:

Posted Image

Was his shoulder, but it's actually his jack and it's open.

KAIRI'S HAIR IS CUTE STFU ;w;

Posted Image

So we've finally got to see Gula, Ira and Ava without their masks

What do you mean?