Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Way2Dawn

Could Luxu be a Nobody?

Hey Guys!  Not sure if someone else asked this before, but it kind of popped into my head today.

So the letter "X" in this series seems to be connected to nobodies, at least when it comes to names.  Could the "X" in Luxu's name possibly mean he's a nobody?  Possibly the nobody of the MoM.  He could be a special being like Sora and be able to exist along side his nobody.

I could be way off, feel free to tell me off if I am, just thought it was interesting.  I dont think its just a coincidence since with Nomura, there are no coincidences. 

Maybe, Nourma did say that the guy in the trailers was the MoM and from what we'v seen that is not the case

Well if he actually is his nobody, then Nomura would technically be telling the truth, where he both is and isn't the MoM. 

But the only proof I have is the letter "X" so who knows

Actually the "X" is only used for Nobodies who are part of Xemnas' Organization XIII. It's not a trait that all Nobodies share (for instance Namine), it's just a mark that makes them part of the Organization. The "X" is meant to symbolize that at some point they are all supposed to become Xehanort's new vessels, so a part of Xehnaort is added to their names as well as their bodies. If they were never brought into the Organization they probably would have just kept their original names with no X whatsoever. Also, "Xehanort' itself is just an anagram of "no heart" with an X added, and Xehanort was not a Nobody until he split into Xemnas.

So, Luxu need not necessarily be a Nobody, let alone one of Xemnas' members. If anything it sounds more like it's supposed to be connected to another one of the Deadly Sins, as well as a play on the word Lux that we've been shown represents "light points" in the game. Whether he has any kind of connection to Xehnaort beyond just being the original wielder of the same Keyblade has yet to be shown, but we'll likely learn in time as developments with X, Unchained X, and X Back Cover are revealed to us more and more.

I don't really think this is the case cause we already have Xehanort who has an X in his name and isn't a Nobody.

Maybe No Heart was a nobody once and he grew a heart of his own, so he changed his name to a more fitting one. Of course he put a X in his name to remember the X-Blade.

Which makes Xehanort... the biggest nobody of them all. *turns Riku's voice off*

Maybe No Heart was a nobody once and he grew a heart of his own, so he changed his name to a more fitting one. Of course he put a X in his name to remember the X-Blade.

Which makes Xehanort... the biggest nobody of them all. *turns Riku's voice off*

No offence, I really don't mean any offence, but I personally think that's a bit of a stretch.

Plus, as Hero of Light XIV said, not all Nobodies have an X in their name.

No offence, I really don't mean any offence, but I personally think that's a bit of a stretch.

Plus, as Hero of Light XIV said, not all Nobodies have an X in their name.

Yeah I know, it's just speculation but I would like it to come true. ^^

Actually the "X" is only used for Nobodies who are part of Xemnas' Organization XIII. It's not a trait that all Nobodies share (for instance Namine), it's just a mark that makes them part of the Organization. The "X" is meant to symbolize that at some point they are all supposed to become Xehanort's new vessels, so a part of Xehnaort is added to their names as well as their bodies. If they were never brought into the Organization they probably would have just kept their original names with no X whatsoever. Also, "Xehanort' itself is just an anagram of "no heart" with an X added, and Xehanort was not a Nobody until he split into Xemnas.

So, Luxu need not necessarily be a Nobody, let alone one of Xemnas' members. If anything it sounds more like it's supposed to be connected to another one of the Deadly Sins, as well as a play on the word Lux that we've been shown represents "light points" in the game. Whether he has any kind of connection to Xehnaort beyond just being the original wielder of the same Keyblade has yet to be shown, but we'll likely learn in time as developments with X, Unchained X, and X Back Cover are revealed to us more and more.

yea you make a good point.  that would be a pretty sweet twist though, but I think you swiftly busted this theory.  Well done!

Im not saying Luxu is a nobody but ive had similar ideas, but you have to remember the importance of the Organization XIII's "X's" it has been stated that Xemnas made the X in their names important because of the Recusant's Sigil, which stems from Master Xehanorts obsession with X or "Chi" which is a piece of the connection between Luxu and Master Xehanort IMO.

All im saying is that like the number 13, when you see an X in somebodies name in KH, you know there has to be something else behind it, simply because of course Nomura is an Omnipotent Being when it comes to making seemingly unimportant details, absolutely game breaking.

Im not saying Luxu is a nobody but ive had similar ideas, but you have to remember the importance of the Organization XIII's "X's" it has been stated that Xemnas made the X in their names important because of the Recusant's Sigil, which stems from Master Xehanorts obsession with X or "Chi" which is a piece of the connection between Luxu and Master Xehanort IMO.

All im saying is that like the number 13, when you see an X in somebodies name in KH, you know there has to be something else behind it, simply because of course Nomura is an Omnipotent Being when it comes to making seemingly unimportant details, absolutely game breaking.

Maybe so, but that still sounds like too far a stretch for me. :P

What if the X in his name is a Recusant's Sigil, and hes meant to be one of the 13.  We know hes supposed to make it to the future, but dont know how far into the future.  I dont think its out of the realm of reason

I don't think the X stands for him being a nobody or a connection to Xehanort. The foretellers names + Luxus name origin from the latin words for the 7 deadly sins which are as follows:

1. Superbia ---> Master ??? // Pride

2. Avaritia ---> Master Ava // Greed

3. Ira ---> Master Ira // Wrath

4. Gula ---> Master Gula // Gluttony

5. Invidia ---> Master Invi // Envy

6. Acedia ---> Master Aced // Sloth

7. Luxuria ---> "Master" Luxu // Luxury

However it could still be a nobody of course and the names just origin from the latin words, but i still don't think so.

Maybe, Nourma did say that the guy in the trailers was the MoM and from what we'v seen that is not the case

Wait, what trailer?

Hey Guys!  Not sure if someone else asked this before, but it kind of popped into my head today.

So the letter "X" in this series seems to be connected to nobodies, at least when it comes to names.  Could the "X" in Luxu's name possibly mean he's a nobody?  Possibly the nobody of the MoM.  He could be a special being like Sora and be able to exist along side his nobody.

I could be way off, feel free to tell me off if I am, just thought it was interesting.  I dont think its just a coincidence since with Nomura, there are no coincidences. 

The letter "X" isn't connected to Nobodies, it's connected to Xehanort. If you have the letter "X", it doesn't mean your a Nobody. All of the Organization members have X's in their names because it's the Recusant's Sigil. The Recusant's Sigil is the "X" that is put on many people's clothing (such as Ventus, Aqua, Terra, Sora in DDD, etc) and is the "X" that is put in their names. It allows Xehanort/Xemnas to keep watch of them at all times and to know where their location is at all times. Saix even has it scarred into his face, sort of like he was branded or something.

I doubt Luxu is a Nobody, just like I doubt Xehanort is a Nobody. Luxu just has an X in his name to show that he is somewhat connected to Xehanort.

Basically this.

Xemnas just hands out X to members of his crew that are nobodies. Namine is a nobody and she doesn't have an X in her name.

The X was used by Xemnas to mark everyone as a member of Organization XIII. Part of the plan to create 13 Xehanorts. I don't think Luxu is a nobody. It is interesting that his name is the only one with the X, but I think that it has nothing to do with nobodies. Besides, no one knew of them that long ago anyway.

Wait, what trailer?

The trailer for E3 2016.

Edited by KingdomHearts3

The X was used by Xemnas to mark everyone as a member of Organization XIII. Part of the plan to create 13 Xehanorts. I don't think Luxu is a nobody. It is interesting that his name is the only one with the X, but I think that it has nothing to do with nobodies. Besides, no one knew of them that long ago anyway.

The trailer for E3 2016.

Oh, thanks for telling me