Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

- Draksis - Black guard commander - Attending the ceremony before parting -

Draksis didn't have much to do, at all in fact, he was dressed in his black knight armor and brought his weapon along with him, although he wasn't holding the sword, it was already stored onboard the ship, Draksis stood silent with crossed arms as he exchanged looks with most of the important beings there, specialy Manel. Whom he was quite respectful of.

However he noticed Arthur acting...weird? at least thats the best way he could describe the boy's state. Prompting Draksis to walking over to him. "Knight Arthus...is everything alright? You seem...nervous." Draksis asked him.

- Henry - The Dreadnaught - Fey rescue mission -

Flashback of the conversation 

Henry was not sure what to think at, he didn't know if he should be glad he would be getting some help, or be suspicious by these two strangers sudden proposition of helping him. But Henry wasn't one to turn down an opportunity such a this. 

"Call me Henry...and I like the plan by the way, seems safe enough." He spoke with them before confirming that they were now in business.

Whatever reward they sought, Henry would try to get, but he wasn't making any promises. 

Flashback of the plan in action (What happened to the siblings).

It was morning, almost the crack of dawn, Henry was fully dressed in his knight armor with a helmet covering his face, he could pass off as a model knight like this, and he was counting on that fact.

He walked with both Aurion and Aura in front of him, both of them handcuffed and their belongings on a bag on his side. "So here's the deal, since you guys are new, and they are preparing for something great and don't have the time for a trial or anything of the sort, they'l lock you up in the dungeons, I won't be able to accompany you two, but your belongings will be with me...if what Im planning works then i'l be there to unlock your cell door iin a few hours, after that, if you wish to follow me or not, its up to you guys, but I need to get that prisoner out." Henry briefed them. 

"if I can fool the king into sending me to fetch the prisoner, that'l buy some time, fingers crossed."

"If everything works, we should be able to get out through the back without much trouble...i'l make a way." Henry explained.

As he arrived at the castle gates a guard came over for questioning, he didn't even need to ask before Henry answered his question. "I bring these two in for theft, their stolen objects are here." Henry spoke, putting on a knightly tone as he showed the sack with both the sibling's equipment. 

"Alright hand them over, i'l get them to the cells, you are dismissed knight." The guard spoke as Henry nodded, before giving Aurion a light shove as to remind him of what he explained them. With this Henry had bought his way into the castle without anyone knowing. Now, to get to the king.

Henry had managed to get into the court room, where Alderon and everyone was and he was...disappointed, that nothing changed specially, Alderon was the same pompous, fake bastard he always was, Draksis was always a tough guy wannabe, Arthus was still a naiva little kid with dreams...he pitied the boy for not knowing the truth about Alderon.

Worse of all, Manel was there too, he knew this woman, she had great influences on neighboring areas, great, something else he'd have to worry about. Midneah was there...and he remebered why he hated her almost instantly, surprisingly enough Visco, the dog princess...Back when he escaped, Alderon didn't allow her to show herself much, guess something changed after all. 

Effie was there too...the underage girl, or so she seemed anyway, she was his age actually, he'd had only a few interactions with her during his time as a knight, mostly sparring anyway, he wasn't very good at the time, and she was impressively so.

Perhaps in a stroke of luck or bad luck Alderon turned to him, seemingly at random, gave him a scroll and told him to go fetch the fey...what was a fey? Henry knew he meant  the prisoner, sure. Henry wasted no time, not saying anything but giving a nod and beginning to walk away, with the scroll in hand, he walked by Effie and Visco on the way there "Excuse me" He spoke as he passed by. His voice lacking the knightly tone, and well...seeming familiar if one payed attention and knew him from way back when.

Henry began making his way to the prison cells, he'd arrive there in little time. This time he had permission to get the fey out, and he'd take the siblings too, but he wouldn't deliver to Alderon...he'd get them out of there.

- Alicia - Grimoire wielder - Fighting ogres - Mountains near Mystras -

Alicia was busy reading her grimoire as they arrived, but not exactly at the destination she'd thought it would be at, but with a twist, there were ogres.

Alicia wasted no time and as Jynn and Rabyiu went off to fight. Alicia prepared, looking at her grimorie as magic began channeling around her, and magical rune-like glyphs began appearing on her right arm as he unsheated her sword and her eyes began glowing.

She didn't waste any time engaging the ogres, facing one down as it tried to slam his weapon onto her. But she was quickly on her feet and wit, she casted a trap onto her feet before the ogre managed to hit her, sidestepping the blow as the ogre's weapon slammed into the spell trap, triggering it, the ogre's weapon was locked in place, it was stunned for a second. Which was more than enough for Alicia to dash to its shoulder, holding her hand towards its face while holding her grimoire on the other hand.

"Not very smart...now Begone!" Alicia spoke as arcane energy began channeling into her hand, the glyphs becoming much brither for a second and her eyes flashing before releasing a powerful blast of pure arcane energy into the ogre's face, disintegrating part of it entirely, killing the monster as its lifeless body simply fell over to the side as Alicia landed on the ground safely. 

- Alastor - The storm - Flowering Hyssop -

The foxchild's reactions were as expected, scared tone, trying to lie, his little friend too, though the latter was looking like he was about to shit his pants. it was...a young boy, not very old, then again age didn't matter in the overworld but the boy seemed innocent enough. This prompted Alastor to not slam his drink's glass into Jari's face.

Simply taking a sip of his drink as he listened to Jari speak, what a bunch of bull, the boy was nervous and he was trying to hide it, Alastor could read him like an open book. 

"Now tell me...why don't you cut the crap?" Alastor whispered to jari while sitting beside him, "Don't panic, if you do and move even an inch off your chair your head will be on the pavement, separated from your body in less than a second..." Alastor threatened him for a moment before taking another sip and looking at him with a very serious and intimidating face.

"I know you plan on betraying Raiden to Queen Shiva...I know you're a spy and I know you're a spineless coward, but even a spineless coward can speak the truth can't he?" Alastor spoke, finishing his drink. "Though...if I sense even a bit of lie in your words...well...lie and see what happens...I dare you." Alastor challenged the boy, who was probably scared, and probably wanting to escape, but Alastor would not let him leave the hyssop alive if he tried.

Edited by Scrapmaster

-Arthur, attending the ceremony before parting-

Arthur's attention was brought back to reality at Draksis' voice. He looked up, turning to the commander. "Huh?" He analyzed the words and quickly realized that he indeed seemed off. His cheeks were still flushed, and he hurried to come up with an answer. "O-Oh!" Arthur said with a small chuckle. "I'm fine, sir! Just excited of the coming journey!" Arthur said as he gently folded the letter back into the envelope and put it back safely into his uniform. He decided to be vague on that one. He couldn't possibly tell him about the love letter. Hell, he wouldn't tell anyone. It was dangerous. What if her father didn't approve? Knowing the King he would want a wealthy and noble blooded man for his wonderful daughter. Not a bastard knight whose father had brought so much shame with his actions that it was a miracle that the king didn't just kill him outright, instead deciding to banish him out of the Kingdom. It was a young love, too small and too innocent just yet. The moment wasn't right, and he would not betray the secrecy. "It's very exciting, to be the new explorers to a whole new world. If you think about it, our names will go down in history along with the King's. Though the King's will be the most heard, of course. But still." Arthur began, smiling the whole way as he looked up at the grand and famous commander, who he highly respected next to the King himself. After his father had brought such shame to his family, Arthur worked hard to prove everyone wrong, that even though he was his son, he wasn't the same. Not may saw it that way, and to get to where he was today was a path of hell under the hands of the other knights. But sir Draksis didn't see his father in him, he just saw Arthur, and Arthur was very grateful for that. "How do you manage to remain to calm, sir?" Arthur asked out of curiosity. "Even at the face of exploring a new world you remain with a cool posture."

-Helios, in his cell-

Time couldn't seem to go any slower. Helios' heart was beating so hard, it ached so much. It would be soon that he would be forced to go back to his home world, but not alone. With the enemy in tow, his head hung in absolute shame as he would have to face his brethren, the same he had betrayed with his friends by traveling to the world below. He wondered who would he encounter first. Maybe one of the familiar creatures that explored the forests and wild lands of the world, one who he could speak to and feel more at peace. Maybe one powerful enough to convince them to rip the humans to shreds. Or maybe he would encounter a Fey, who would end up cursing him for bringing the enemy up to their world. Maybe he would encounter a family member of one of his friends, demanding for him to answer what had happened to her, where was she, only for Helios to admit that she had died at the hands of experimentation. The more he thought about it the more grim the prospect became. He could only think of his own queen looking down at him with absolute disgust, his fellow Fey refusing to look at him in the eye. Oh man this was going to suck. The only thing he could think of was to hide in the wilderness once more, and simply remain there, with the wild creatures ranging from small birds to lamias. Heck, maybe they would pity him even for a moment before trying to drown him. Who knew. Worst part, he couldn't transform. Not with these chains on. They had done...something to them. Not only would they not break in transformation if he tried to transform into something big, forcing him to revert back or else risk his bones to snap and his skin to be dug into, they wouldn't allow him to transform into something small. He couldn't tell what it was. Maybe it was their own version of magic, or something found from the experiments performed. Gosh darnit he wanted these chains off.

Edited by Stardustblade358

Rabiyu - Mountains near Mystras (Present Time)
Back at the camp Rabiyu noticed that the others were already fighting the remaining ogres.
"Good. Five more to go."
She noticed when Alicia blasted the ogre's face, a powerful spellcaster the girl was. There was Erica too. At that moment another ogre swung its club at the Elf, said Elf jumped over the club and landed between his feet.
"You're going down."
Rabiyu then cut the tendons of its feet. The ogre cried in pain and fell to his knees before he tried to swing against the High Elf. Rabiyu ran around the huge monster until she was behind him.
"Agir nagate tralemi du manteok. Let the flame of Life be extinguished, and the cold embrace of death fall over mine enemy...Glacieer!"
Once the words were done Rabiyu stabbed the ogre on the back. The monster stood still, no clear reaction on its face, and then the ice began to expand from where Rabiyu's daggers where. In less than  a minute the ogre was frozen to death.

Aeternum Siblings - Dungeon Cell
"Supposedly you're the smart one, so answer me this. Why are we doing this again?"
Aura was leaning against the wall while looking at her brother.
"Helping a prisoner escape." He answered. "And to angry the King a little. Besides, we finally learned what he is planning to do."
Aura rolled her eyes and sighed.
"Use a magical ship to travel to an equal magical kingdom in the heavens. Please, Aurion, I think we are old enough to believe in fairy tales."
Aurion stared at his sister for a few seconds before answering.
"Think about it, Sis." he said. "If this place is indeed real, then maybe we could find a place to finally settle down. No more hiding like criminals, being treated like the bad guys just because we are mercenaries. We could have the chance of a peaceful life."
The sister's only response was a faint hum before going to the cell's door.
"I wonder how longer it will take for Henry to return."

Previous posts:

Rabiyu - Kilkes Seres Plaza (Flashback)
The High Elf was slightly amused by the behavior of this Djinni. Or perhpas it was the lack of interaction since the last century.
"I see," she said. "I shame really, but there is wisdom on your words. I shall save that wish for a later time then. I just hope I don't have a need for it. Immortality is more fun that way."
She nodded to herself and smiled before putting the lamp inside her cloak were it disappeared.
"I will keep it safe for the time being if you don't mind. Perhaps there could be a use for it at a later time. "
Rabiyu looked at the sky, directly towards the direction of Mystras.
"I must say, It has been a strange meeting, Master Contralto," Rabiyu said while slowly rising in midair, "but I am afraid that I must bid you farewell. The Prince of Kilkes Seres is flying towards Mystras on an important mission and I must catch up with him and the rest of the group."
The Elf turned to look at the Djinnin once again.
"Perhaps you could come with me. The more the merrier, as they say."

The foxchild's reactions were as expected, scared tone, trying to lie, his little friend too, though the latter was looking like he was about to shit his pants. it was...a young boy, not very old, then again age didn't matter in the overworld but the boy seemed innocent enough. This prompted Alastor to not slam his drink's glass into Jari's face.

Simply taking a sip of his drink as he listened to Jari speak, what a bunch of bull, the boy was nervous and he was trying to hide it, Alastor could read him like an open book. 

"Now tell me...why don't you cut the crap?" Alastor whispered to jari while sitting beside him, "Don't panic, if you do and move even an inch off your chair your head will be on the pavement, separated from your body in less than a second..." Alastor threatened him for a moment before taking another sip and looking at him with a very serious and intimidating face.

"I know you plan on betraying Raiden to Queen Shiva...I know you're a spy and I know you're a spineless coward, but even a spineless coward can speak the truth can't he?" Alastor spoke, finishing his drink. "Though...if I sense even a bit of lie in your words...well...lie and see what happens...I dare you." Alastor challenged the boy, who was probably scared, and probably wanting to escape, but Alastor would not let him leave the hyssop alive if he tried.

- Rufus Contralto, flashing back to Kilkes Seres Plaza with Rabiyu -

Rufus nodded, but not without a chuckle.  Something about the girl reminded him of his past experiences as a man, if he really did have such a history, and when the eyesore of a decoration had disappeared into her robe he looked back at her, full of mirth.

"I'm afraid the word 'strange' is no longer in my vocabulary.  'Tis all normal encounters to me.  Nevertheless, joining would be wonderful.  I have to repay my debt for taking me away from that diabolical, wart-faced, lie-spinning, cheating, foozling rapscallion who has bad manners.  Not much do I in a fight, but I have skills beyond wishing previous masters have exploited, chiefly the complete and utter cancellation of magic.  If ever in a complication, call upon my services."

With a flick of the wrist, Rufus whipped out a card imprinted with magic script and gave it to Rabiyu.  To a normal person it held no meaning, merely a red jack of hearts of a deck of cards, but to a djinni's master it read out the golden rules of his wishes:

Break not time's binds;

Unwarranted death shall not be;

Wish not for more wishes

Or forfeit shall all wishes be.

"Difficult it is to rearrange the script for better rhyming when it is translated from hippie," Rufus said, scratching the back of his head beneath the brass cuff.  "Nevertheless, let us leave hence!"

- Foxchild Jari, within the Flowering Hyssop with a no-nonsense Alastor -

Jari licked his lips, struggling not to leave his seat when every instinct he had was to flee the scene altogether.  He knew Alastor's reputation and position within Lord Raiden's entourage.  He knew it was impossible to lie in front of Alastor.  He also knew that he was a spineless coward.  However, if there was one thing he knew, it was that there was almost always an out of a difficult situation, and he searched for it in his peripheral as he looked at Alastor with wide, fearful eyes and contemplated how to word things.

"You're mostly correct there," he whimpered, avoiding the fierceness in Alastor's eyes.  "I'm cowardly and a spy, but I wasn't thinking about betraying . . . not in full, anyway.  I want out of this life, lying to a benevolent ruler to benefit one with a secret agenda.  I'm just not cut out for this.  However, that doesn't mean I want to tell anything or everything to the queen!"

On the other side of Alastor, Kouroo was beside himself in worry and surprise.  However, he could not imagine what he was hearing.  Jari, working for the shadowy figurehead he heard rumours about?  It was unbelievable to the young foxchild's ears.

"Brother . . . is it true?" Kouroo peeped.  "You're with this Raiden . . . and you too . . . ?  I-I must go!"

"Kouroo!  Don't!" shouted Jari, but maybe it was too late.  Kouroo made an effort to head for the door on his tiny padded feet, and who knew what Alastor would do to him.

Edited by Vaude

-~Aqua~:The Mountains Near Mystras-

Aqua had the moment they had stopped for the night went off on a walk. After she had gotten enough time to think she made her way back to the rest of the group. As she was nearing the group she could start to see the Ogres. There were five. Well,for a few more seconds. She watched and icy sheen cover it's body. She had at some point stopped advancing toward the group. Her mind over loaded with ideas. "I could run over and help take out the rest of the foul creatures. However,I've never really had to kill something living....even when I end up needing to fight I just use a teleportation stone. I can't just teleport away this time." 

She wasn't going to be able to run away not from this mission. She knew should help,yet she couldn't. She looked at her ground. She had to help her group fight. She ran over to her group. She looked around looking for Elia and couldn't find her. It looked like everyone else was fighting the threat. Then she remember it was Elia. Aqua stopped yet again. She was still rather far from the fight,close enough to see the group fighting. She would need to find Elia before she could fight. Her mind would just keep on pulling up every horrible thing she could think of happening to her friend Elia. 

(I got writers block and so this is mainly some of how Aqua thinks and her morals on killing. Also she has never had to fight aside from training spars so she'll be really nervous and weak for now.  So expect for her to have a lot of character and power growth lol)

Jynn Venas - Mountains near Mystras

A very large ogre approaches Jynn. It seems to be the leader of the horde. It then turns to the rest of the ogres. "All of you, back off, I'll deal with this Fey scum myself." It then faces back to Jynn. "Well, well, well..... If it isn't the son of Queen Shiva." Jynn then slightly leans his head with his hand on his chin. "I don't remember making your aquatintence....." The ogre laughs at Jynn's remark. "Indeed you haven't, but anyone who knows Queen Shiva knows about you. You ARE the prince of Feys, are you not?" Jynn raises an eyebrow. "And if I say 'yes'?" The ogre then stretches threateningly. "Then you would make a fine trophy...... Now, prepare to die!" The ogre then fires some dark magic at Jynn, sending the Fey flying backwards. After he lands on the snow, he gets back up as quickly as he can. He then looks around at everyone else. This was his time to show the group his true might. "You know, on second thought, I'd rather fight back. It makes things more fun, for me."

~Erica, in the mountains near Mystras, fighting ogres~

Upon hearing Baxter's plead for Erica to go on and just kill the creature, she looked down at it.

Yes, it was a living thing, however it was a living thing that was attacking her newly found friends.

Baxter had a good point. Vila usually spared things, but they were also vicious killers when they had to be. This was a time in which Erica would have to let herself go and just do it.

She combined the daggers around her into a sword, pulling it up above the fallen, confused, angry ogre. It went up in the air for a bit, before she swiftly dropped her hand, the sword crashing down, right into the ogres forehead.

(WARNING THERE IS LIGHT GORE IN THIS SPOILER TAB)

As the sword came crashing down, the ogres blood came spewing out. Erica had to quickly move out of the way so none landed on her, but it pooled on the ground beneath the ogre.

She looked at the thing with pitiful eyes, drawing back her sword with her telekinesis and reverting it back into a group of daggers.

Erica then swiftly turned to the ogre Jynn was facing, Baxter rushing to Jynn's side to help him out. Jynn would probably reject their presence, but this was the leader of the ogres, and they should all take him out.

Jynn Venas - Mountains near Mystras

Jynn looks to see that Erica and Baxter have decided to come to his aid. He faces Baxter. "I'm okay." Initially, he wanted to tell them that he should fight this monster alone, but then he remembers what friends do for each other. "Actually, it would be more fun if WE fight back." The ogre growls. "What? You want to call in your little minions? Whatever, more fun for me." The prince becomes offended by the ogre calling his new friends his "minions". But he keeps his cool and begins to whisper to Erica and Baxter. "I'm going to unleash a powerful attack. It will take a couple of seconds to charge it up, and I want you two to attack this monster, and I'll finish him off. But, please, do show him that you guys are not my 'minions'." Jynn then focuses back onto the ogre. "Friends, attack!" He then raises his sword in the air. An orb begins to form at the tip of the blade, slowly growing larger. The ogre roars and tries to fire more dark magic at Jynn.

Edited by Endless Thundaga

Midnea:  Attending the ship Phoenix's takeoff - Kingdom of Sondon

Meanwhile on the Phoenix ship Midnea was still just leaning on the side deck staring down over the crowd of people with the young knight wearing royal-Red clothing standing just behind her. Midnea then felt something which annoyed her, Midnea then slowly turned her head to look over her shoulder seeing Raleigh keeping an eye on everyone from a safe distance. Midnea narrowed her eyes at her "Trying to keep out of sight from me is pointless little girl. No living creature can mask their spirit pressure, not even me..." whispered Midnea under her breath as within her eye's reflection could the spirit pressure of Raleigh be seen flowing out from her own body in river like waves, almost like water flowing through rocks. Midnea then stood up straight & gave a big stretch before yawning "I'm heading below deck to get some more rest, won't you accompany me knight?" asked Midnea to the knight in royal-red clothing who simply nodded to her. Midnea then begun walking over to Raleigh wanting to speak with her before heading for the stairs that lead below deck. "Your name is Raleigh correct? I know we are only just meeting for the first time but, just how many do you think are coming with us on this little journey of ours?" asked Midnea.

- Raleigh Marin, currently attending the Phoenix's maiden voyage at Sondon with Midnea -

Raleigh could also feel vibes, but to a far lesser extent than Midnea.  Feeling the cold glare of the ancient fey witch as a crawling sensation underneath her skin, the assassin kept herself on her guard and reengaged with another curiosity--Effie as she fled the deck in favour of following another guard.  Raleigh shook her head.  The girl seemed quite easily infatuated, or maybe she was just a mischief maker.  Whatever she was, Raleigh would probably never know.

When Midnea called her name, all attention snapped to her and her companion, the blood-red knight following her every move with the docility of a dog.  Something certainly was not right with the knight's situation, or maybe he was not a knight at all but rather a lover or a bodyguard, but she would have to keep more of an eye on them than she originally thought.

"It all depends on what you mean, Lady Midnea.  Do you mean going there or coming back?  I believe those we see, the prisoner, his guards, and the personnel are all we have, but we might leave the Overworld with one or two less."

Raleigh felt a coy smile curling on her lips at the thought of leaving Midnea and her pet dying or dead in a pit.  Surely neither world would miss them much, unlike herself who had a strong reputation on the world below.

Edited by Vaude

--Elia and Yevgeni -- Mountains lining Mystras--

The dark-haired fey panted as she held her side, the stitch in her chest making it all more difficult for her to breathe.  She glanced around wildly, her gaze finally falling upon her gentle friend.  "Aqua!"  Elia darted over to her, with speed that was much unlike her own.  "Aqua, please, you must come with me!  I"--her face fell, eyes stealing a glance into the face of her friend before tearing away--"I've seen what happens to you.  I've come from the future, and you must get away.  Stay alongside me, and please fight!  You have to fight!  Your hesitancy gets the best of you, and I can't watch you die, not again . . . . "

Not too far away the present Elia could be seen being flung back by an angry ogre's club, colliding into Yevgeni as he prepared an incantation.  He lost his balance, and his dancing flames flittered away from the ogre and onto their tent, burning its bright hues of green into smoldering ashes on the ground.  His nostrils flared as he shoved the small raven-haired fey aside.  "What is your problem?  Do you not see that I am trying to save lives here?"

"You didn't have to come!  Jynn didn't want you!"  Elia couldn't help but burst forth, her face reddening as she glared into the face of the elder elf.  The blond could only stare at her coolly, preparing to say something but never received the opportunity to.  There were only four ogres left, but they were still lethal, and one was quite determined to end the life of a boy nearby.  Baxter managed to hold his own, but another ogre nearby struck its club into the earth.  The ground below shook violently, rubble visible as it slid down the mountains.  They were disrupting the peaceful environment of the terrain, and who knew what sort of devastation could result if this continued.  Yev chose to ignore Elia's insolence for now and darted over to the disrupting ogre, his club still embedded in the earth.  Yev sheathed his sword and laced his fingers together, palms outstretched.  A deluge of water emerged from his hands, first appearing in the form of a hose followed by a wave.  It crashed and spread in the direction of the ogre, causing it to lose its concentration and stop splitting the earth.  It knocked the ogre over, causing it lie helpless on its back as the water dispersed.

A grin, cold and heartless, swept across the face of the blond elf.  As he took a step forward he unsheathed his sword, extending it and allowing electricity to dance on the water's edge.  The ogre growled in pain an agony, attempting to get up but being unable to.  Yev made it over to the ogre's side and tsked, digging his boot into the tough flesh of the menace's arm.  "What a big monster you are, but how dumb and foolish.  The ogre race can never conquer because of your idiocy, and you are no better."

This heavily angered the ogre.  It batted Yevgeni  away, to which the man nimbly landed a few feet away, avoiding the large puddles of water as he did so.  He then traced a shape in the sky with the tip of his rapier, which flashed purple before solidifying.  A beam of white light emerged forth, one both purifying and deadly in its holy white light.  Holy was a spell once taught to all servants of King Alexander, Shiva's late father, though it was a rarity to see it now, even among those fey which had lived during his reign.  It penetrated the ogre with a piercing shriek, before the light died away and the ogre with it.  Yevgeni merely wore a look of satisfaction as he murmured under his breath.  "Jynn may be Prince of the Fey, but he is a fool to think he can lead an army without me."

Meanwhile, the future Elia grasped Aqua's arm firmly, urgency furrowing her brows.  "Please heed my words and change the future, Aqua.  Save yourself . . .  please."

And with that, Elia extended an arm, creating a portal dancing with amber lights.  She nodded one final time to her friend, a tear glistening down her cheek, as she disappeared behind the time portal that closed back to her proper era, leaving Aqua with much to think about.

--Alderon -- Sondon before departure--

There was an odd vibe about the soldier that sent a chill down Alderon's spine, one that he couldn't even begin to understand.  There was something disturbingly familiar about him, but he had no time to linger upon the matter.  This was supposed to be a momentous occasion, and so many men and women looked up to him as their king.  He had to put on the proper air, especially if this expedition resulted in leading them into battle.

Through the crowd his eyes met the smiling face he longed to see.  Those eyes that reminded him so much of the late queen, the locks that he'd so often stroked to soothe nightmares.  The king managed to make his way through the thick crowd to the side of his daughter, whose shoulder he tightly squeezed.  "Visco, my dear child, you came to see your fool of a father off, did you?"  His grin wrinkled his eyes, his expression softening whenever he was in her companion.  "Really, Visco, it will never cease to surprise me at how fast you are maturing.  Not by this curse, mind you, but as a wonderful young lady who is only growing wiser about the world."

And of course there was the topic that the king had wanted to avoid, but he knew that he couldn't do so forever.   He fidgeted slightly, his gaze shifting to the clouds above.  "And I really want to thank you for understanding, about the trip, I mean.  As much as I want you to go I don't want to endanger you any further.  They have cursed you once, and what would they do to you know?  You already were once a target, and I cannot put you in danger.  Surely you understand?  I have no ill intent regarding this, and I promise you that one day you will see this world, just when I know that you will be safe."

Meanwhile Curvis had just arrived to the dock, finding the place swarming with many fine ladies and gentlemen, probably preparing to see their loved ones off on this amazing voyage.  Or perhaps they just wanted to see this magnificent ship in action.  Either way, he couldn't particularly blame them; if he weren't attending this expedition he would certainly be among the others himself.

Among the crowd he found Lady Manel, the kind young woman he'd been graced with meeting only once or twice but never had spoken with her.  He offered her a slight bow as he approached her from within the crowd, taking her hand and kissing it.  "Greetings, my fair lady.  While you most probably do not know of me, I have visited her home country many a time and have even protected you father once.  It is a pleasure meeting you again.  I hope this cruise is agreeable to you."

They would be departing soon, and knights were now escorting those invited above and below decks, as well as securing their luggage aboard the vessel.  Alderon couldn't help but wonder what was taking Effie and that soldier so long, and partially considered sending someone after them.

(I will post for Shiva soon)

Rabiyu - Mountains near Mystras
Rabiyu was covering her mouth with her hand as she panted heavily, a small amount of blood was leaking between her fingers.
"If it weren't for the dragon scale chainmail vest I have on me."
Taking her daggers out of the frozen ogre Rabiyu saw that a few of her new companions were fighting against the biggest of the ogres, while another was destroyed by Yevgeni. A lot was happening around the High Elf, but her attention was focused in Yevgeni. Sure, he was older, more experienced and powerful, but his attitude left something to be desired. He wanted to save lives, but his little confrontation with Elia made Rabiyu think differently. There was the issue of the two Elias too. With most of the ogres gone Rabiyu went towards one of the remaining monsters.
"Hey you!" She yelled. "Over here!"
The ogre turned around just to be slashed on his face, before he let out a cry of pain.
"You will pay, Golugbur!"
With a swing of his club the ogre tried to hit Rabiyu, only for her to jump over his weapon and climb into his back.
"You will not have the chance to call me that a second time."
Rabiyu then began to stab the ogre in his nape.

FLASHBACK

- Rufus Contralto, flashing back to Kilkes Seres Plaza with Rabiyu -

Rufus nodded, but not without a chuckle.  Something about the girl reminded him of his past experiences as a man, if he really did have such a history, and when the eyesore of a decoration had disappeared into her robe he looked back at her, full of mirth.

"I'm afraid the word 'strange' is no longer in my vocabulary.  'Tis all normal encounters to me.  Nevertheless, joining would be wonderful.  I have to repay my debt for taking me away from that diabolical, wart-faced, lie-spinning, cheating, foozling rapscallion who has bad manners.  Not much do I in a fight, but I have skills beyond wishing previous masters have exploited, chiefly the complete and utter cancellation of magic.  If ever in a complication, call upon my services."

With a flick of the wrist, Rufus whipped out a card imprinted with magic script and gave it to Rabiyu.  To a normal person it held no meaning, merely a red jack of hearts of a deck of cards, but to a djinni's master it read out the golden rules of his wishes:

Break not time's binds;

Unwarranted death shall not be;

Wish not for more wishes

Or forfeit shall all wishes be.

"Difficult it is to rearrange the script for better rhyming when it is translated from hippie," Rufus said, scratching the back of his head beneath the brass cuff.  "Nevertheless, let us leave hence!"

Rabiyu - Kilkes Seres Plaza (Flashback)
Rabiyu bowed and smiled at the Djinnin once he gave her the card.
"Thank you," she said, "Let us be off then. The others must be waiting."
The High Elf then quickly turned to the direction of Mystras and flew away at an incredible speed.

- Alicia - Grimoire wielder - Fighting ogres.

"Ignis!" Alicia could be heard shouting as she cast a fire spell at an ogre, in which she had bound to the ground with rune traps, holding her hand with the grimoire, pointing them at it as a large blast of flame shot out towards the ogre, as it was scorched and melted by the searing flames, by the time the blast ended, the ogre was dead, it had no means to defend itself, it was bound by a trap.

Seeing the others fight and seeing Jynn about to fight the leader she decided to go help, but was stopped by another ogre, who narrowly hit her in the side, she was able to react fast enough to block the blow with a magical barrier, but the force behind the blow still threw her back and onto the ground.

The ogre laughing as he walked up to her as he quickly got up, sword and grimoire in hand. "Alright now, you've done it." She said wiping the dust off her clothes as the ogre attempted another strike, a downward swing, trying to slam her to the ground. But he stopped mid way, his hand freezing...because Alicia was pointing towards his hand with her grimoire.

"Glacies!"  Alicia spoke, casting the ice spell, freezing the ogre's hand holding the club solid, he couldn't more his arm, as Alicia took advantage, as he ran forward, charging her sword with lightning as she did, dashing upwards towards the ogre's face. "Tonitrui!" She stabbed it in the gut with a lightning enhanced blade, electrifying the poor thing, leaving only its dead body afterwards.

Alicia fell to the ground as she landed safely. Panting a bit, this was tiring, but also fun.

(A cookie to whoever knows what these spells are :D)

Alastor scoffed at Jari's statements, he was right, the fox was a coward, not only that but his friend was even moreso, Alastor could feel the fear in his aura. 

"You call Raiden evil? is that it? the only reason your kind finds work is because of him, otherwise you'd all be street beggers or thieves...oh wait." Alastor said slamming his hand in the counter near Jari. "You lot already are, with your shapeshifting abilities..." Alastor spoke as he stared at Jari...with a threatening silence following soon after.

Of course that silence was broken by the man's friend, Kouroo? was his name? Regardless, as the boy ran for the open door it only took Alastor a flick of his hand to make a large gust of wind pass through the door, slamming it shut, almost hitting Kouroo in the face, only inches from it. 

"I have no business with you boy, but if you wonder if your friend is a spy...he was. He is no longer one...but I can't let you leave without you cooperating...i'd hate to hurt a child" Alastor spoke as Jari would begin the air escaping his lung ans his lungs gasping for air...intermediary wind magic, deny your enemy their breath...only if they don't expect any magic coming from you. He turned to Jari. While motioning for Kouroo to sit by beside them.

"Gasping for air are you not? well if you wish to breathe..." Alastor said as he snapped his fingers and allowed Jari to breathe again. As Alastor sat down back into the chair and looked at Jari. 

"Tell me what you know...And i'l see what i'l do you to you then..." Alastor spoke, with a dead stare, straight at Jari's eyes.

"But first, bartender, another drink, for both me and Jari here." He spoke, glancing at Kouroo. "What are you having boy?" He asked.

- Draksis - Moments before departure -

Draksis smiled at Arthur's response, almost grinned really, but that'd be creepy. 

"I've been through so much you could say I am not easily impressed or astounded, plus im old as hell and I can't afford to feel anxiety at this age...its bad for my heart." Draksis explained to Arthur as he laughed. "You are young, it is fine to feel like this, you have a whole life in front of you, and because of our king, that life is about to take a turn." He spoke as he changed to a small smile as he looked down at Arthur, Draksis was quite a bit bigger than him...sort of.

"By your face reading that letter, and by the fancy marking on it and seal...its a love letter...from a noble woman!" Draksis spoke as he laughed, "Have been tuning your charming skills haven't you? who is it? Was it Lady Manel? one of the many countesses here? pherhaps..." Draksis spoke as he moved his hand to his chin. "Visco?" He asked, with a chuckle.

- Henry - The Dreadnaught - Operation grounded fey - 

Henry was walking as fast as he could towards the prison block, that is until Effie shouted at him to wait up. Henry slowed his pace to let her catch up, 'Ahhh firetruck.' He thought with a silent sigh as he turned to face Effie, with his mask on, his eyes were unable to be seen or any of his facial features.

She then pointed out about his scarf, he was smiling as she said that it looked cool, but his expression soon turned into a frown, "Excuse the speed, I can't leave the king waiting!" He spoke as he chuckled, before noticing what she said about his scarf, it was actually really dirty...dammit. "Oh, my scarf? I hadn't noticed it, thank you miss." Henry spoke with a formal tone, the tone of a royal knight...or so he tried to anyway.

"That it could, but I must wait do so after fetching the prisoner" He explained, hoping to god that she'd lose interest and walk away, but she wanted to ask him something. "So what'd you want to ask?" He spoke as they were about to enter the prison block.

One thing was for sure, however, he had a HORRIBLE feeling about this. "Whats the question?" He asked her, not taking a serious expression.

Edited by Scrapmaster

-Arthur, Kingdom of Sondon, moments before departure-

Arthur couldn't help but to awe at Draksis, even at the simplest of things or comments. He had a point, Arthur along with a whole generation were young and fit, and with the discovery of a new world, the possibilities of what they could accomplish were practically endless. Being excited was a normal reaction, even if it tired one out eventually. As Draksis quickly figured out about his letter, though impressed by his deduction skills, he couldn't help but to feel his cheeks heat up, the shade of pink going all the way to the point of his ears. "My charms? I don't think I have much charm, I trip on my own feet fifty percent of the time~" Arthur chimed. At the mention of the princess' name Arthur's eyes quickly darted to where she stood, talking wit her father, most likely giving her goodbyes and good lucks and all. "Ah..." Arthur gulped. She truly loved Visco and would tell the whole world about it...were he not afraid that the king might not take it that well. Only time would tell, and when the right time came, he would know, he figured. "...it's more like she charmed me." Arthur muttered softly, his eyes looking almost dreamingly. He quickly brought himself together and looked back at his commander with wide eyes. "Please don't tell the king."

-Helios, in his cell-

A chatter popped up that was definitely being held on this floor. It became louder, voices echoing across the hall. But it was far enough to barely hear bits of it here and there. "Already?" Helios wondered as he closed his eyes, trying to hear further of the conversation, which wasn't much. Though he could somewhat make out the voices. One of a man, the other of a young woman. The woman sounded partially familiar. He must've heard her at least once yelling around somewhere in the castle, either while here in his cell or when he was dragged off somewhere to be experimented on. It didn't help with his anxiety however. He could feel his heart strain at the thought of the owner of these voices coming up to drag him up to that stupid ship with their stupid king.

Aeternum Siblings - Dungeon Cell
Aura listened to a couple of voices and when she saw the source she turned towards her brother.
"Aurion, we got a problem."
The older Aeternum shrugged and got up.
"Nothing we can't solve, I hope."
Aura sighed and looked at Henry and the girl he was with.
"I think this is something we can't solve alone." she whispered, "That girl is strong, like, really strong."
Aurion went towards the bars and looked at Henry and this new girl.
"Yeah. I guess it is a problem," he said, "I hope Henry thinks of something."

~Erica, Mountains near Mystras, fighting ogres~

As soon as Baxter requested Erica's help, she sprang into action.

She would have to figure out a way to keep this ogre held down...without him falling over. 

Well she had one of two options. She could either work her daggers around to somehow holding it down...or just press the ogre down with wind. Strong, strong wind. 

Erica decided on the latter, swooping up a wind from the trees to come to the ogre. 

The winds went up above the ogre...then came crashing down on him. It would feel like a ton of weight, but it was only wind. Wind of what strong storms were made of. 

(I didn't know what to do so here ya go) 

Previous posts:

(A cookie to whoever knows what these spells are :D)

Alastor scoffed at Jari's statements, he was right, the fox was a coward, not only that but his friend was even moreso, Alastor could feel the fear in his aura. 

"You call Raiden evil? is that it? the only reason your kind finds work is because of him, otherwise you'd all be street beggers or thieves...oh wait." Alastor said slamming his hand in the counter near Jari. "You lot already are, with your shapeshifting abilities..." Alastor spoke as he stared at Jari...with a threatening silence following soon after.

Of course that silence was broken by the man's friend, Kouroo? was his name? Regardless, as the boy ran for the open door it only took Alastor a flick of his hand to make a large gust of wind pass through the door, slamming it shut, almost hitting Kouroo in the face, only inches from it. 

"I have no business with you boy, but if you wonder if your friend is a spy...he was. He is no longer one...but I can't let you leave without you cooperating...i'd hate to hurt a child" Alastor spoke as Jari would begin the air escaping his lung ans his lungs gasping for air...intermediary wind magic, deny your enemy their breath...only if they don't expect any magic coming from you. He turned to Jari. While motioning for Kouroo to sit by beside them.

"Gasping for air are you not? well if you wish to breathe..." Alastor said as he snapped his fingers and allowed Jari to breathe again. As Alastor sat down back into the chair and looked at Jari. 

"Tell me what you know...And i'l see what i'l do you to you then..." Alastor spoke, with a dead stare, straight at Jari's eyes.

"But first, bartender, another drink, for both me and Jari here." He spoke, glancing at Kouroo. "What are you having boy?" He asked.

Midnea:  Attending the ship Phoenix's takeoff - Kingdom of Sondon

Meanwhile Midnea just stared at Raleigh with narrow eyes slightly ticked off as she saw her coy smile show "So much for being an assassin worthy of my king. I expected you to know the exact number of those traveling with us to the overworld, but it looks like I overestimated your skills a bit. As for your little expectation on us having fewer numbers on our returning trip back to our kingdom, I won't disagree in the slightest as it seems we both can agree on that at least, hehe. But for some reason I count much higher then 2. You'd better go secure my king's ship before we take off, I'd hate to have someone fall off midway, hehe" said Midnea as she then walked passed Raleigh not caring to continue their conversation any longer. Midnea then headed down below deck with the knight in red following closely behind her.

- Foxchild Jari, within the Flowering Hyssop with Alastor -

Had Jari a moment to feel relief at Alastor's sparing his foxchild friend, he would have felt it.  However, the suffocation technique Alastor had caught him entirely off-guard and he felt the air leave him.  He grasped his throat, tried his best to gather air with his other hand, but nothing worked.  His balance leaving him, Jari fell off his stool and struck the solid ground just in time for him to breathe.  He gulped as much oxygen as he could, his tiny lungs welcoming it with great fervour.

That certainly did not mean he would thank the harsh man for halting the asphyxiation process.  He eyed Alastor with more hate and anger than fear or respect, eyes bloodshot from the recent lack of oxygen.

Kouroo, in the meantime, swallowed the bile that rose to his throat, worry driving his senses to a peak.  His eyes flashed through a series of colours, and his skin fluctuated a little in hue as well.  He was still young and his shapeshifting powers were untamed, unlike Jari who was skilled enough to change his appearance by will or emotion, and the young kit felt great shame about this soon afterwards.

"Kouroo will have half a pint of sour wine at a different table," Jari voiced in Kouroo's stead, summoning up a bit of courage.  "Kouroo, don't try to run again from this man.  If he doesn't skin you for it, I will.  Do you understand?"

The child paled and nodded, securing a seat with a fearful, swift grip and placing himself on it.  The other patrons were also seated, fearing for their lives for the most part along with some hoping to play the part of hero.  Jari turned back toward Alastor and seated himself anew, almost as if nothing ever happened.

"I wanted fun and adventure and glory when I was young, y'know?" the elder foxchild started out lowly.  "I saw others that were out spying and shapeshifting and wanted to be them.  I practiced my skills just to be like them, and after ten years the fun went away.  I started doubting in the cause, but evil's a far cry of what I mean about Raiden.  Contemptible and using, but not evil.  So . . . I wanted out of this life.  Things ain't the same.  I wasn't lying when I want a happier, brighter future, and this isn't leading to one."

The barkeeper came in halfway, giving one more glass of sour wine to Jari and two heady cups of stout to Alastor.

- Raleigh Marin, attending the Phoenix's maiden voyage -

Raleigh sniffed in displeasure as the older woman and her knight in shadowy armour slipped away, out of sight and out of her hair.

"An assassin worthy of your king?" she sneered, crossing her arms.  "I didn't check the ledger or manifest because I wasn't going to assassinate anyone here, but you're in my black book now, old crow."

She smiled at this thought for a moment as she surveyed what was happening off-deck, but the more she thought about Midnea the more she thought there was a bit of soundness in the witch's words, and that left a very bitter aftertaste in her mouth.

Maybe I should check the ledger and cargo hold just in case, she mused, looking at the opening into the ship's hull.  Perhaps there is something or someone onboard that Draksis and the Black Guard somehow missed.

Hating herself for having Midnea unintentionally talk her into this, she went below deck herself, slipping into the shadows and becoming one with the morning silhouettes.

Eclaire - the Woods between Illonia and Milos

Her quest for atonement might never end, she would think at each rising day. She never felt as if her attempts to be good, to live up to her Valkyrie mother, would work...no, she kept feeling the tug of her Succubus' mother, drawing , dragging her back towards the abyss that she had to atone for. She felt it every time she wielded In Pardisum, everytime she raised Overture. The yin-yang that tore her apart was a constant battle, one she finally could forget in the solitude of these woods. There was nothing to feed on, nothing her blood compelled her to protect. It was tranquility...but in this silent tranquility she would find no atonement, no sense of belonging or purpose. No, she was lost. Her journey to the far-off continent from the domain of Queen Shiva had bore the fruit of combat and magic, but even with the abilities she had cultivated and the weapons she had mastered, the paradoxical woman could not find her place. These woods could ease her pain but not cure it - nor would the families she had destroyed be atoned by hiding away. The guilt ate at her, yet it fed her.

She understood centuries ago, why Valkyrie and Succubi never consummated children. Many would find strengths, weaknesses, complimenting attributes. For herself, all she found was paradox. To protect, yet feed. To feed, yet yearn to protect. And now in a strange land where she had to run from the first major city, in fear her hunger would send her on a murderous spree at night, Eclaire wondered if the only way to atone was through suicide. A normal thought she had, after all - when she, even with her self control, still feared losing it, she wondered if ending it would bring the peace she needed.

But now, as she passed through the trees, she heard the screams. Her Valkyrie blood flowed, and she was off. She had yet to meet someone who could outrun her, especially once she Stance-Changed to her Lioness' Roar garb. Her speed increasing, she was off, and jumped and moved through the trees as she got closer. A few fey were under attack from a pair of rabid minotaurs, the beasts screaming for blood. She didn't think - she acted. Jumping from the tree as her blade Kusanagi vurst to existence, she drove it into the back of one's head, killing it instantly. The other turned and roared, it's mate falling. She switched back to her normal clothes, her shield popping up as she blocked it's massive club - more of a heavy sapling it had picked up. She shoved it aside and ducked under, slashing it's belly before turning. Hand to her heart, she willed forth the lightning that she had learned as a natural, and unleashed a bolt. Lightning struck, the beast falling back. Rabid minotaurs of nothing but feral instinct were nothing when one knew the right spots...nothing.

She turned as the fey inched closer. Eclaire turned her back to them. "Be safe." was all she said.

"Wait!" 

The single word was surprising. She slowly turned, as a young girl, looking around nineteen, stepped forward. "We have to thank you."

"I don't do this for thanks."

"Come with us! We're heading home to Milos. We can make you dinner."

Eclaire bit her tongue. In this case, dinner would be food or the girl herself. Urges were hard. "It's not a good idea, I'm sorry."

"Please." An older,more mature male fey stepped forward. "Let us show you our gratitude."

Eclaire slumped a bit. She wasn't very good at this. "...very well."

Jynn Venas-Mountains near Mystras

The ogre is forced to his knees from the wind. Jynn is still charging, with the electric orb getting even more powerful. Blasts of lightning burn all the snow and ice in their paths. "Hey ogre, I thought you said that this would be fun for you! I guess you spoke to soon!" The ogre scoffs at Jynn's sarcasm. "Shut up, you filth!!!" The ogre then turns his attention back to Erica. "Little pest!" He fires some more dark magic, aiming for Erica.

(That's all for now. Btw, Unversed, Madam, the ogre is a controllable NPC for the three of us. Just sayin')

-~Aqua:Confused~The Mountains near Mystras-

Aqua was taken aback that her time mage friend had appeared before her in such a manner. She knew by the fact that see could see the current Elia being thrown back by an attack that the one before was an older version of her friend. The Elia before gave her a warning and her to change her fate. Before Aqua to say anything the older Elia left to what Aqua could only guess was the future. She had just been told to change her death and she knew it must be real. Time magic may have confused Aqua,however she knew it to be able to be used to change the past. Her mind felt as heavy as ten tons of bricks.

Aqua looked at the fight before. Right now she need to stop watching and help the group. She gave a shaky breath and scanned the area. It was now or never. She slapped herself on the back and was filled with renewed determination. She ran over to Elia making sure now to get caught up in any of the fighting."Elia,do you need help up? If not get up and let us help the others fight okay? I want to talk with you after alone,so let us have each others backs." Aqua said with a nervous tone in her voice.

(Yay,a post from Sora~ lol )

Eclaire - City of Milos

Eclaire didn't know why she had said yes. Nor did she really understand half the dishes made by the family she had rescued. All she knew was they were delicious - the food, to be clear - and the simplicity of home cooked meals was something she never had enjoyed. It was enough to make her cry. That quite honestly confused the fey, her crying over food.

Living in what constituted a self-inflicted poverty of whatever the hell she could scrounge during her soul-searching could not compete. She didn't explain, only forced herself to stop and make a half-assed excuse about something in her eye. No one believed her, of course, but since she was carrying weapons it was not smart to pry.

Eating everything but the plates and utensils set before her, she still felt hungry. Eyes wandered, and she knew herbhunger. Eclaire clamped down upon it and pushed it deep within. No. She wasn't going to lose it. Not here. She excused herself and flew onto the roof of the little home to breath air and meditate, try and clear her mind. It always had mixed results, honestly, but as long as it kept her from going crazy and devouring lifeforce, she'd do it.

The universe, meanwhile, hated her.

"Eclaire?"

The girl whom she had aaced. Her elfin eyes stared up, and the hybrid jumped down, landing in front of her.

"You're...distant."

"If I'm not, then you should be afraid."

The girl took a step back. That wasn't what she had expected. "You can tell me."

"This isn't a story. You don't get my history by being beautiful and acting innocent." She began walking, before her arm was grabbed.

"Then why did you save us?"

"Because I seek atonement." She jerked away and continued walking. She had overstayed her welcome. Her aura had begun to bleed over - she had not kept a lid on her succubus aura, and it had bled out enough to draw her in. She had to find solace and reign in her demons.

"Why are you-"

Eclaire's hunger took over. She whirled around and kissed the girl, but this was not love - it was hunger. She fed on her lifeforce, the sensation almost divine - but she shoved her away, horrified. Her wings but to life from her back - the white valkyrie wing, the black succubus one. She took flight, flying away from the city, away from anyone.

She could have killed that family.

"Why....why can't I control it!" She shouted. Eclaire was alone.

Maybe that was her damnation.

Atonement through solitude.

She just flew.

(If Curvis had worked for Manel's father, he would have been 11 years old or younger. I am going to assume he was a page?)

Manel Fienna, Sondon

Despite her best attempts, her mind floated back to its earlier train of thought. Massive property damage, yes, and many of the Knights who had confronted the Dreadnaught had been killed, Simon, Harris, Martin, Fredrick, Greg, a voice in her head reminded her as she pushed it aside, but Manel couldn't immediately recall an incident where the man had gone out of his way to harm bystanders. Maybe he considered himself a hero of sorts, a vigilante rather than a ruthless mercenary or traitor? No one could have such a distorted self image. She was missing something very important.

Hmm? Manel smiled as she was greeted by a familiar looking knight wearing blue. Ah, so that was why. He had been one of the pages in her father's army, a young boy with bright blue eyes and an even brighter, determined spirit. Unfortunately he had left before she began her habit of memorizing her best soldier's names.

"It is always a pleasure to meet one who has worked with my father." Manel bowed slightly, just enough to indicate respect without being patronizing. "Thank you for your sentiment. May I ask your name?" She began to walk towards the ship, eyes on her companion as she waited for a response.

- Alastor - The Storm - FLowering hyssop with Jari-

Alastor stared right back at Jari, his eyes fueled by the same hate the boy was showing off, matching it in anger and hatred even, a scary sight. But Alastor wasn't going to cut the boy down, not now that he decided to cooperate.

Alastor stood silent as the Foxchild explained his motives, and why he wished to desert and leave Raiden's command. Understandable, it wasn't cut out for him, but what would you expect? becoming a kingdom's spy is no easy task, and anything but stressful. 

Alastor stood for a few more seconds in silence, thinking abou tthings, "And if you were given the chance...where would you go? and how would I know you wouldn't rat Raiden out to the other kingdoms?" Alastor asked him in a serious tone. "Tell me." 

- Henry - The Dreadnaught - Operation grounded Fey - 

Henry let effie speak, she was one heck of a blabbermouth, Henry was surprised and startled at Effie grabbing his arm and wrapping herself around it, but his reaction was almost none to that. As he heard her offer. Tempting...very tempting, but he couldn't accept, and if he refused...she'd probably suspect him. This was a tough situation.

"I am flattered, really." Henry began speaking, with a knightly tone. "Well, should I find the time I shall be there, be warned though..." Henry spoke as he got a smile under his helmet. "I have a very tight grip". Henry spoke to Effie as they walked over to Helios's cell.

"As for my scarf...I might replace it with a blue one, I don't know...as for the date...i'l treat you to a nice candle lit dinner in the best restaurant in the kingdom. If nothing unexpected comes up of course." Henry went along with Effie's flirtations, flirting right back at her, before walking over to Helios's cell door.

"I believe we should part ways for now my dear, the princess is no doubt worried about your extended absence". Henry spoke to effie.

This was nerve racking...but  thankfully, Henry has nerves of steel...or rather, earth.

- Draksis - Black guard commander - Attending the meeting -

"Tripping on your feet brings a certain clumsy charm, I mean it." Draksis joked with Arthur on the boy's humble statements as the boy was all kinds of embarrased and at least fifty shades of red all painted on his face. 

Draksis smiled as Arthur admitted that he had a crush on Visco, and the girl, probably repaid the feelings. He crossed his arm with the same smile remaining on his face as he closed his eyes and chuckled. "You need not worry about me ratting you out, Teenage love should be allowed to flourish after all, I will not tell the king." He spoke to Arthur.

"But be warned, regardless of how well you hide, the king will end up knowing about it eventually. But at that moment, just be true with yourself and your feelings, and everything will turn out ok." Draksis cheered Arthur before frowning. "I sounded like a grandpa right now, I am really getting old." Draksis spoke embarrassed.

- Alicia - The Grimoire wielder - Fighting the ogres

Alicia was going to shield Erica with a magical barrier to protect her from the blast, but Baxter took care of that, rather luckily and without any grace at all, the sword even stabbed the leader's eye. 

Positioning herself behind the leader, Alicia began charging magic again, her book flipping pages as she held it forward, it floating on her hand. "Magna" As she spoke the word, her magical aura spiked greatly, Magna meaning 'great', she was preparing something. Her aura could be felt by all around her, normally a spell such as this would be extremely tiring on an adept sorcerer, draining her life force little by little. But thankfuly, her magical grimoire had a stored ammount of magical energy, it would store magic on itself constantly.

This allowed her to go forth with strong spells without tiring herself, or even killing herself even. 

"Continentia!" Alicia yelled as the book stopped flipping pages, as a large portal appeared behind her, as large, magical chains of immense strenght shot out of the portal, restraining the leader Ogre's feet and arms, keeping it still and steady, for Jynn to fire.

"Now Jynn!" Alicia yelled, keeping the magic holding the ogre, "I can't hold it for long!"