Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

Spoiler

- Rufus Contralto -

So much has happened.  Successful strikes against Ahriman.  Hardly any losses.  Very little seemed wrong.  In fact, everything seemed especially good and golden for days without living under the thumb of a crazed madman until said crazed madman opened up a rift into a dimension privy to no one and sent everyone free-falling into it.  Rufus looked about with a look of surprise at first, then boredom, then in one direction specifically.

"Hello!" he said to the pseudo-camera.  "You are probably wondering how I got here!  Well, funny story.  I was just a run-of-the-mill genie picked up in a tag sale event, and now here I am falling down a gaping hole meant for me.  Now that you know where I am, we have to go back, back to the very beginning.

"Nah, just kidding," he next voiced, shaking his head with a giddy laugh.  "Let's beat this DC Bizarro and move on to our daily lives, s'il vous plait!"

With a deep breath of what he assumed to be air, he ran closer to Aqua to gather the elf and drag her off closer to the now collapsed Athena.  When that was done,  he looked down at the great mess of absolute destruction that awaited them and panicked.

"Okay, Rufus, you can do this.  You've cast magicks through other magicks before.  Make the cut this time."

Spoiler

Clacking his knuckles with a backwards finger stretch, he strove to clear a path through the assortment of nasty energy bursts launched in everyone's direction, thinning them out mostly in the middle.  There was no way to buff out all of the insane levels of magic thrown their way, fueled by too much life energy to even quantify, but he did his best to thin out the dangers to only the major ones, at least in the center.  His hands sprawled towards the great forces, wobbling under the strain.  The toll of the effort exerted showed, Rufus paling as blood flowed freely from his nostrils and driveled upwards above them all, then from his behind his eyes and within his ears and mouth.

Even through all of this, he continued his antics, feeling his reserves drain to near empty before he collapsed to one knee, at least until the end of Yevgeni's barrier.  Every breath was hoarse and filled with difficulty as he struggled against breathing in the blood spilt within his oral cavity, and his heart pumped blood thinner and thinner as time went on.  Such were the effects of using too much power for him, worsened when taking into consideration that he had a mortal body once again.

Ah, if only I were born in an anime world, like Bleach, where blood could be spilled endlessly without worry of having a lack of it, he thought nonsensically, holding on to consciousness just enough to maintain his balance.  Myrrhiae . . . I will be with you soon.  Wait for me.

Edited by Vaude

Arthynn-Isopolis

The world around them fell apart, ceasing to exist as they were thrown into the abyss in between realities. They could feel their powers returning to them, no longer oppressed by the weight that was there before. The energy inside of Arthynn would float in the abyss, eyes glued onto the dying god with flaming wings. Everyone was attacking. It was now or never. "Jynn." He spoke. "I cannot keep us stable any longer. This surge of energy will tear us apart if we continue." He spoke, the lightning cracking loudly. "Let us separate, and finish this once and for all."

Jynn understands Arthur’s plan, and immediately separates himself from the latter.

Jynn Venas-Isopolis

As soon as Jynn separates from Arthur, he spreads his wings and flies over to Alicia. He places his hand on Alicia’s shoulder. “Alicia. If we falter, and don’t destroy him, I want you to know........... I love you.”

Upon those words, he turns around and summons eight runes. Each one cackling with black lighting and aura. Jynn spreads his arms, with flames engulfing his hands, absorbing the aura around him to unleash a powerful attack. He looks to everyone, and then to Ahriman. “Your time ends now!” 

Jynn finally places his hands in front of him, and a powerful blast of aura and lighting shoot towards Ahriman’s chest. The runes release powerful beams of dark lighting towards Ahriman as well. “Everyone, now!”

Bherna Lao

Bherna glides next to Alicia and Jynn, and prepares an attack of her own. Her glaive spins in front of her, summoning four runes around her. She finally fires powerful blasts of fire, ice, thunder, and light magic at Ahriman.

Edited by Endless Thundaga

- Helios & Arthur Remnants - /w everyone else - The Reality Abyss -

Spoiler

Before anyone could even attempt to escape fate, the world had fallen apart beneath their feet. All they could see was existence struggling to shape and warp as the endless abyss around them kept them prisoner. But it wasn't the end. Not yet. They had one more chance to attack, to end it all. He could see everyone already advancing as they felt their strengths return to them once more. Helios would stare, blinking a few times before bringing his hand to his chest. It ached. They were so close, and yet they were so far! Would they die along with the false god? Would any of them even make it out of here? But then again, none of that mattered, did it? Helios would touch his throat, feeling it sealed even with the scars that now decorated his skin. He was risking it, but he wouldn't be backing down either. But what could he do? He couldn't transform again as a dragon, could he? No...but there was one trick up his sleeve that he had yet to use. Maybe it was time to abuse his power. Abuse the absurdity of life and death through the hands of a shapeshifter. He reached for his chest, closing his eyes. "This is the end, after all."

Helios opened his eyes, and instead of smoke, fire would envelop him. It was bright, the flame covering his body whole as if he were to be burned alive. Yet, no screams or pain came from him. Instead one would hear the crackle of the fire as it slowly extended itself, growing and transforming into a whole new being. It took shape, the eyes opening as the hues of orange and red suddenly would disperse, giving away to white. White fire now covered the Phoenix that stood tall in the abyss, wings stretched far and wide. The creature of myth would let out an ungodly screech. "Your time has come." Helios whispered, raising his wings over his head. As he did, fire would slowly swirl above him. The sphere of fire would grow bigger and bigger, creating a miniature sun to use against the god. He would charge it up until the very end, before proceeding to swing it, charging it right at him. The white sun would fly directly towards Ahriman, and once it made contact, if it did, it would create and explosion worthy of being called a supernova. The death of a star, taking down the god with it.

Arthur would separate from Jynn, returning into nothingness. Or so it would be. He felt the surge of energy and it was all that he needed. The electricity would slowly take shape, the former knight now reappearing in a shape of lightning. His silhouette there, his eyes bright and white as he stood tall. He had all that he needed. "You shall pay the consequences of what you have done, Ahriman!" His voice roared, mixing with the crackle of lightning as he would rush towards the god. Yet as he did, he would morph, the electricity growing in size before transforming to a large, electric wolf. It would roar, bearing his teeth as the energy would bite down on Ahriman. It wouldn't actually pierce anything, but the mere energy alone surrounding Ahriman should be enough to fry him into ashes were it to land.

---

Spoiler

Helios' Phoenix Form

image.png.ad237987d2b4f48d24196155f76973ba.png

- Aura, Rabiyu and Sifrei - Isopolis: The City of Isolation -

They were falling, that was quite obvious for Rabiyu, Aura and Sifrei. Trying to fly was pointless as they were still falling into the endless abyss. Ahriman had done the impossible, shatter reality itself, and challenged everyone to one last fight. Rabiyu's eyes followed the injured human princes, but she had to use her remaining power to defeat the god.

"Mond! Princess Athena needs help. Reach her and use your healing magic."

Sifrei stared at the white haired elf for a moment before slowly making his way towards the unconsious princess. He held her in one of his arms as the other began to glow with a faint light. It was not yet time for the princess to die, or at least that's what the elf had thought. Rabiyu was slightly surprised when she felt that someone held her hand, that someone was Yevgeni, but more surprising was that he was smiling. That smile gave Rabiyu the impression that he was hiding something, but what that was, she didn't knew. If Yevgeni had waited just a little more he would have seen the lips of the white haired elf move, but no words coming out, it was something that had remained hidden inside her heart for quite some time now, but, perhaps, it was better if it remained that way.

"Aurora, focus on the power of the sword, unleash it and I will use it to boost my spell."

"Alright," Aura answered, "This is it. This is the end."

"Do not be scared, Aurora, everything will be fine. The Pale Mistress is watching over you." Rabiyu said.

The young human girl nodded, still feeling quite scared, as she held the sword in front of her.

"I am indeed here, child. I stand forever at the side of you mortals, I am your constant companion," a gentle voice said, "I will not forsaken you, none of you, ever. I will be here when the destined time arrives for you to start a new journey, but for now, you have to believe in your strength."

"Believe in yourself, Aurora," a familiar voice said, "You are my sister, and I believe in you."

Aura's eyes widened as she felt a hand on her shoulder, and for a split second, she could see the smiling face of her brother, Aurion, and the beautiful pale face of a strange, yet familiar woman. The sword began to glow just as Rabiyu began to quickly mutter arcane words under her breath and six different colored glyphs appeared in front of her, each one representing an element, but instead of each one firing a beam of energy, all of them merged into a single, bigger glyph thanks to the boost in power that Rabiyu had absorbed from Aura's magical sword.

"This will be the end of you, Ahriman. This world does not need you. Begone from the face of this world!"

The glyph glowed brighter and brighter with each passing second until, suddenly, a powerful multi-elemental beam of arcane energy was fired towards Ahriman, hopefully vanishing him forever from the face of the Overworld.

Edited by Elrandir

(Was going to have music, but the spoiler tab was messing with it.)

{Mariel: Diving through the Cracks}

The Blood Angel prepared to dive full speed into Ahriman, but his punch opened up cracks in reality. She froze in mid air. She could feel the damage the false god had done to the world. Laws had been broken...

"Including his cowardly field." She muttered, a smile growing on her face. 

Feeling the full power of the Lost Legions return, she took several deep breathes, drawing in more Light Magic. The ghostly images of other Guardian Angels flickered around her. She felt the prickling sensation of an ethereal hand on her shoulder.

"One last charge, old friend." The Spirit of Zauriel, her comrade and friend from eons ago, spoke. 

Another ghostly hand landed on her other shoulder.

"Time to take what's ours." Asmodel added, grinning madly.

"One last time." Mariel murmured.

Glowing like a star, the Blood Angel dived down through the cracks of reality. As she passed through the cracks, the images of the ghostly angels around her seemed to become more solid. In this damaged reality, their spiritual presence could exert more influence. As the last survivor of the Lost Legions sped towards Ahriman's defenses, she heard Soren's rallying cry. A part of her felt cold. The others! They might not make it down safely. She looked to her side, finding Zauriel already looking at her. They shared a look and a nod. With a flap of her wings, the Blood Angel increased her speed as the majority of the ghostly legion broke off to aid the other heroes. They couldn't prevent the other heroes' fall, but threw themselves at Ahriman's attacks, trying to saving them from some of the direct damage and traps before fading away.

"Foolish!" Asmodel growled. "You've weakened us, and for what? We don't need their help!" 

"They earned this." Mariel whispered before she hit Ahriman's defenses.

Using her built up Light Magic, the Blood Angel did her best to draw fire away from the others. The ghostly angels still with her acted as the others, taking hits for her before dissipating. She used the Light to speed up her dodges, taking care to keep farthest from the void portals. She hit a Time Snare, but burned up the rest of her Light Charge to come out of it. The last bit of extra speed sent her hurtling directly at one of the false god's Divine Projections. With slowing not an option, she desperately tried to roll out of the way of the Triangular trap. She tucked in her wings,  it wasn't enough. Desperately calling on what power she could, she reached out with her left arm to cast Light and Holy magic, augmented by the Sanguis Vindicta infused blood that oozed from her arm. It created a concussive force that jolted her to the side, avoiding the Divine Projection...all except her left arm. 

Smashing onto the trap, most of Mariel's left arm simply disintegrated from the divine energy, causing her dive to become a tumbling fall. Blacking out from the pain and excess energy, she hurtled past Ahriman, no attacks left to give.

Edited by rikunobodyxiii

-Eclaire Oathkeeper, Daughter of the Goddess-

As the world devolved into chaos and she was dragged into the maelstrom, the beam appeared to pierced her chest in that moment, her flight yanked asunder. She cried out, her vision going black....then fading into shades of grey. She stood there, unhurt, confused. Was she...dead? Was she in the Great White before her fate was decided?

"I am so proud of you."

She spun around. "M...Mommy?"

Zion smiled warmly, and opened her arms. Eclaire began to cry and rushed into them, holding onto her lost mother so tightly. "I....I missed you....I missed you so much." She sobbed. 

"I know, Clary. I know." Zion whispered. "But I always was here. I guided Takao, I asked Luciana for her blessing to you, I entreated with the First Succubus. I have always been here, not just for you, but the world. For it is my duty....a duty that, in this battle, I have given my all to influence. But Ahriman has grown to threaten the balance of everything, to destroy the very gods through his actions, to rend this dimension to his whims. The field made it difficult....but it is now gone, my daughter. So I ask you.

Open your heart to my light."

"Always." Eclaire said immediately. "Always."

Eclaire fell, the beam seeming to not pierce but enter her, as her eyes and mouth opened wide to emit light....warm....beautiful light. As everyone began their attacks, a new voice ringed across the rend between worlds, for in this space was the veil torn.

"The dreams of men and fey are fleeting, and must be embraced if they are to flourish! And embrace them I have, oh champions mine! Do not falter, for the Light has not forsaken you this day!"

Eclaire erupted in a font of pure Light, a pulsing sphere radiating from her, striking the maelstrom and breaking it for those who charged. Eclaire was engulfed by the Light, and eight white wings erupted from her back, her body became pure light, and then someone new was there. Her dress, the softest gold of dawn, her hair the fiery sunset, and her eyes like the warmest gold of the rising day. She raised her hand.

"Century become second, millennia become moment, eon become instant! Throw wide the gates of the promised day, come forth....Forward Unto Dawn!" The girl roared, and in her hand erupted a blazing sword of gold, massive and radiating with divine power. "Together, my champions! The veil is torn, the gods deny his claims to divinity! You will survive this day, you will carry on!" She leveled her sword, and it glowed with the light of a newborn star. "I am the Arbitrator of Balance, She who brings the day, Lost Queen of the Valkyries! I am Zion, Goddess of Light, and their dreams shall flourish! I shall protect that new world, the world of infinite possibility we call tomorrow!" Around her opened gates of light, and from them appeared more swords.

"I am the Coming of the Dawn, and I invoke the power of Avalon Salvation!" She thrusted her sword at Ahriman, and from her erupted Avalon Salvation. "Forward Unto Dawn, help my champions! End this evil night!"

From her myriad of swords erupted Avalon Salvation, cutting at Ahriman. His tear in reality was a tear in the veil, and the errant goddess of Light had taken this opportunity, this critical moment, to manifest using Eclaire and do her duty...the duty to ensure balance, and the continuation of this world.

Edited by Saber Lily

- Henry - Free faaaaaallliiiiiiing - The Final battle within reality itself - 

"I still don't understand your delusion, the world doesn't need you, it NEVER did!" Henry shouted back at Ahriman as he monologued for a bit, preparing for another attack, only for his concentration to be broken by the environment begginning to break apart...reality itself was shifting and turning on Ahriman's whim, he was hurt, and now he bended the physical plane to his will. 

Henry's first instinct was to step away from the cracking floor beneath him as he tried to grab hold of something as the floor beneath his feet gave away before he could make any distance. Disorentedly falling along everyone else, he quickly recomposed himself. This was absolutely insane, how did a former knight was now free falling through existence and reality? Everything started just wanting to free Helios, now he was here in a brawl against a newly born god, and he was dying, then again so was Henry. 

Seeing everyone's attacks inspired him to do his own, but he could not do much in his state, even if the power was coming back to him for leaving the inhibitor field, he saw a nasty looking dark portal coming towards him, this spelled certain doom if he had been consumed, rolling desperatedly to the side worked wonders mid air as he managed to dodge the portal, but as he recovered he looked forward and was promptly stabbed in the shoulder by one of Ahriman's swords, shouting in pain. Henry didn't have time to think, he needed to act as well. Even if it would be a weak attack. Without pulling out the sword Henry aimed his hand towards Ahriman, aiming as best he could in the circumstances he now found himself in, of course his aim was thrown off by the summoning of another god, this time called Zion, who proceeded to spout a lot of overly symbolic stuff, calling them her champions or something, Henry didn't really care, nor did he pay attention, he needed to get a good shot on Ahriman.

An orb of energy began to form on Henry's palm, three distinct spirals of energy feeding the orb coming around his arm as the orb grew in power massively, but not in size. He could not place a hand on his arm due to the sword wound, with the sword still there in his other shoulder disabling movement of much of his left arm, still, his aim was steady and hopefuly true.

The atmosphere around Henry would be absorbed into the attack as well, meaning even more power, especially falling through reality, he took a deep breath and fired.

The small orb traveled quick, and around it riples of wind pressure and distortions could be seen, signaling its power, flying towards Ahriman like a railcannon, upon arrival in contact or proximity to him, it explode in a massive bright red explosions, not much in the way of intricate design, but it was one very powerful explosion of non elemental magic. It was all he could muster.

- Alastor - Freeeeeeeeeeee faaaaaa-   Final battle - 

Alastor was again, not impressed or amused at what Ahriman spoke or did, even the shattering of reality itself was nothing more than tuesday for Alastor, he had faced elder dragons in his youth, those were much bigger treats to fight, still, Ahriman's reality bending was annoying. Alastor willingly let himself fall into the now free-fall himself and everyone else fighting now is.

StormQuell and Lightning Lord sheathed themselves onto Alastor's back, as he held zweishock in his hands as he nose dived, dodging the dark portals, deflecting swords and fireballs with zweishock, non chalantly backhanding a flying sword coming at him. He allowed most others to do their attacks as he prepared his, the entrance of Zion was unexpected...but still not really impressive either, apparently the succubus held the power to summon the god of light or some nonsense, he didn't care. Rolling his eyes at the speech and them being called champions.

"Divine lightning, heed my call, Draconic essence, heed my order, I summon both of you" Alastor uttered the incantation as his aura would begin to flare again, even more than before, his storm magic as well as his draconic magic mixing with each other even more than before. This was not harmless to Alastor either, since he was not yet ready to wield such massive levels of power in such short time.

A runic circle appeared in front of him, with a hole in the middle, which he inserted Zweishock into. The weapon would be the perfect catalyst for his ending attack, as his aura began to increase in power, non stop increase as more runic circles began to appear around him. The fabric of the air around him electrified, and thick draconic essence covered the atmosphere around him.

Channeling his aura, with a small grunt of pain into his right hand, it looked almost as if Alastor held a miniature star within his hand, as he would slam it into Zweishock's hilt. "Zeta Indignus" Alastor spoke his attack, as a massive, and I mean a MASSIVELY powerful beam would fire from the magic circle and Zweishock, aimed at Ahriman, the force of ten Indignations all embedded into one powerful one. Multiplying the power almost a hundredfold due to breaking his limitations. 

After the beam attack would end, the runic circle would still have power, Alastor would punch Zweishock's hilt again, except this time sending out four draconic storm magic orbs all spiraling towards Ahriman, with the intent of: When they surround him, they would link into each other and ignite, exploding in a massive blast of draconic force. 

- Alicia - FREEE- Final battle - 

Alicia could not act much, as everyone else did their attacks, reality was bended, then everyone attacked again, all Alicia could really do was maintain Arthynn's empowered state for as long as needed, with all four elements buffing him, his attack would surely hits its mark with extra attributes and powers added. 

However, after hearing Zion's appearance, she decided to act again, summoning an orb of each element behind her, utilizing her dragonblood awakened state to empower them to extreme levels, one orb of fire, wind, ice, lightning, dark and even light were summoned behind her as he sent them towards Ahriman, the orbs would combine themselves in an all elemental explosion, with the hopes Ahriman would be heavily damaged, or killed, from the attack.

Spoiler

- Ahriman, Aspect of Wood in a Furnace Destruction -

The united strength of the party was certainly enormous, as Ahriman witnessed even through the storm of energies and weapons he tossed their way.  Some devoted themselves to defending their brothers and sisters in arms, and others threw out profound dishes of damage-inducing spells and incantations.  One of the first who acted, Yevgeni, however, migrated through the hail of missiles and placed a spell-binding circle around his weakened self.  With so much devoted to attacking the main group, he could not react with an outstretched hand or wing in time before the snare was placed and movement locked, at least for his upper body.  Ahriman fought with this, gradually winning against the spell, but not before the others' destruction surged back toward him.

Sword waves of unfettered power, ushered by the redeemed creator of great efforts Soren; beams of black lightning, emitted by Prince Jynn Venas who conquered his own darkness; multi-elemental lasers, shot by the adopted princess under Jynn's wing, Bherna; a dash made by a true Phoenix, harnessed and released by the Spriggan Helios who broke all natural laws for the sake of others; a deathly plunge of an wolf popping with electricity, the sacrificial knight Arthur's grand closure; a powerful united barrage made by the Judges and the turned child of the World Below, fired by none other than Eliltari, Sifrei, and Aura Aeternum; a rending sunder of brilliant, darkness-cutting light, created by the legendary Zion through Eclaire Oathkeeper's blood relation and more; a non-elemental battering of energy orbs, generated by the knight Henry, who knew no bounds and threw off all limitations in favour of gaining full potential; an eradicating plummet of a true maelstrom aided by lightning and the raw power of dragons, generated by the Storm Lord himself Alastor, with the true name of Machiav Froisis; the grand elemental spell empowered by draconic weaves, produced by the resplendent Alicia Kross -- all hurtled toward Ahriman and brought him to a quick and proper demise.  The rocketing force of clashing and opposing energies was enough to scar the Earth itself, never to be repaired to its previous self again.  Not a trace of his body remained, but his aspect remained as he so wished, fading into the smoke as a dying glimmer of light would, choosing a different time to make its vengeance wholesome.

The shattered plane of existence, the endless and gaping hole that never seemed to end, finally ceased, and the freefall was made a standstill, time frozen before repairs were made.  Within half a minute, the myriad of colours around everyone took shape into where they previously were, the dreamscape of the Source of All Life's domain made full again.  They were back.

Spoiler

((Also included are the following who did not make attacks but have earned their marks upon history, who shall get their summations:

Those who have fought valiantly in the battles previous to the end:

The brilliant swordswoman princess Athena Niles, whose prowess of the martial arts and the mind even as a human was tremendous; the proud and heroic king Alderon Niles, whose reign still remained after the destruction of his homeland and whose heart looks onward to a bright future; Dawson, the Palico that rallied the spirits of all around him; the elven powerhouse/genius Aqua Lumen who, while young and untempered, has limitless potential and proved herself time and time again; the mighty adapting Cyph Typhon who provided services only he can produce with a tongue-in-cheek snark; the beloved fairy Elia Cabret, whose childish nature matured and matched her desire to save all; the witcher Mikhail, resourceful, clever, and wise beyond his peers, proving that you don't need mighty powers to take down stronger foes; the insightful and loving Everyth, she who has been burdened by rapid aging and never lost her heart of gold, even through the cold; the succubus queen Xion, whose endless love for her people was only eclipsed by her motherly nature for her daughter; and Rhea, a secret unknown to many, locked away for aeons, and revealed to be a tremendous help in a time of much need.

Also included are Mariel, the angelic protector of both worlds, successive survivor, and friend to all; and Rufus Contralto, the pawned genie who clung to everyone's coattails and received his freedom.))

- Rufus Contralto, Ready to Collapse -

The ever fool watched through blood-bleared eyes as the self-proclaimed god Ahriman was blown up into itty-bitty pieces by a massive explosion, then even more so, and then even more so until there was nothing but atoms left, whatever atoms were.  He worried greatly about those who sent themselves into or were close to that calamitous pyre -- Yevgeni, Mariel, Helios, and Arthur were the most that came to mind -- but he remained faithful that they would return to him and the others.

With Ahriman's death, the hole within existence came to an end, but still the whirling cacophony that happened beneath their feet made rumbles.  Without Ahriman, who had inherited Odin's ability to lure and seal the black entity, the world was still in danger, but he had to take the time and smile at the destruction of the crazy madman.

"He was even crazier than I!" he uttered quite to himself, smiling one last time before falling face-down on the ground, lying sprawled in every direction like a starfish.  Whether he was unconscious through dying or snoozing, it was hard to say, but the battle had taken a tremendous toll on him.

((Kudos to everyone involved with this fight.  You all have done marvelously and I am quite impressed by everyone's posts.  Now comes Mystics' aftermath and epilogue, where we can finish this roleplay.  Again, congratulations.))

Edited by Vaude
Added characters to the summations.

Jynn, Bherna, and Dawson

Everyone pitched in to finally eliminate Ahriman once in for all. The false god finally could not take the group’s power any longer, and he perishes from existence from the explosion. There was no trace of him, Jynn could not sense his aura any longer. He was truly gone. 

The prince lands on the ground and takes one last look around. “He’s gone................ we did it.” But he was still bothered by what Ahriman wished for earlier. He mutters to himself. “But......... he may return one day. In some way, shape, or form.” He reaches his arm out, and calls back La Justiceré into his hand.

Bherna lands next to her father, sheathing her weapon. “We did it.......” She sits down in exhaustion, while Dawson walks in between the two. He sighs. “But...... how are we going to restore the world below? Is it even possible now?”

-Zion, Goddess of Light and Arbitrator of Balance-

Zion touched the ground, letting out a heavy sigh. She stepped forward and out of Eclaire, who yelped at the feeling. Zion then turned and raised her hands to the heavens. "Oh warmest light, heed my call. Heal their wounds, soothe their aches, repair what is broken, and replace what is lost. Ninth Seal of the Goddess: Repentance of Light!"

A pulse of light rippled across everyone, healing them, replacing what they had lost, soothing what ached, returning them to full health. She smiled softly. "Oh champions mine, I am so proud. Through all your trials and tribulations, you forced him to a point that allowed me to give you the final push. I may have come to finish off the mad falsity, but it was you, champions, who forced him to such a corner. But this is where my time ends, where my intervention can go no further. The veil is regenerating and I will be pulled back to the Divine Plane, where I can only influence events, but never intervene unless the world itself is on the brink. Your jobs are not yet over." She paused, then reached out and gently stroke the side of Eclaire's face. "You have everything you need, warriors. You but need to come together." She pulled Eclaire in for a hug, holding her tightly. "Clary...Oh my sweet Clary....I am so proud of you." She whispered softly. "You are the greatest thing I will ever have brought forth, the greatest gift the world has ever given me. Now go. Let go of your sorrow and despair...see the world with new eyes." She kissed Eclaire's forehead, then moved past, patting Rhea on the shoulder. "Thank you, Rhea. Don't let Thane push you around!"

Then Zion turned to Xion. "He-"

Xion slapped a god. "I seriously don't know why I wanted to do that, but if you're Clary's mother than you probably deserved that."

"...yeah, yeah I honestly did." She surged forward, wrapping Xion in her arms, her wings, her entire being. They were obscured from view, and what was said was unheard. When the wings pulled back, all that could be seen was the endings of a kiss. Zion pressed her forehead to her beloved's, closing her eyes.

"I love you, Xion. One day you will pass from this world...and that day I will be waiting for you. That is my oath." She slowly, reluctantly, pulled away, then turned to the others. "I cannot stay longer. I cannot offer more than succor and the promise I am always watching. There are rules, laws, and restrictions. My time is coming to an end. I am sorry I could not come sooner." She smiled though. "Farewell. And remember - even after the darkest of nights, morning still comes." Her body began to fade away from the feet and wings first. Her eyes closed, her head tilted, and she gave them one last blinding, beaming smile before the Goddess of Light left the Overworld once more.

Eclaire had stumbled over to Xion, and the two had collapsed to the ground from the mental exhaustion. Eclaire was curled up, head on Xion's lap, the Succubus Queen gently stroking her daughter's hair. Rhea sat down, still not sure if this was a trick or what.

"It...it's over." Xion said. "Ahriman is gone. Now....now what?"

Spoiler

The False God was no more, and the heroes returned to what little remained of the City of Isolation.  Slowly, however, less and less of it existed.

The landscape continued to crumble, in its wake fragments of sky were replaced with an ashen gray.  A void slowly enveloped them, with no exit in sight.

Existence, as they knew it, was coming to a close, just as Ahriman had wished.

Elia, now restored, gingerly set Aqua aside and rose, gaze shifting around the deteriorating landscape.  How much of the Overworld remained?  Was Isopolis the only thing left, and would it uphold the grand demise of life?  Probably not. It was only a matter of time before everything ceased to exist.  They were too late.

A lone tear rolled down the fairy's cheek.  Her body trembled, both in fear and anguish.  If only there were more time.

Time . . . .  That was the answer.  She had traversed the tides of time before, though did she dare attempt it now?  It was unpredictable, and messy business, though if nothing were done they would be destroyed anyway.  She could at least try.

She rose to her feet, wobbling over to Henry as the ground tremored underfoot.  Tenderly she rested a pallid hand against his arm, her face imploring.  "You have my sister's powers, right?" she asked tentatively.  "I don't think I can do this alone, but maybe together we could stand a change.  Walk back in time with me, so that we can right this terrible wrong."

She turned to her many comrades.  Some friends, others foes that aided their cause.  "Everyone!  We must work together one last time!  With what energy you possess, aid me and Henry as we focus our time magic and take us all back.  We all must fix this!  We can't let everything end today. Please, I beg of you all."

Elia extended her free hand, awaiting for someone to grasp it.  It was the princess Athena that strode forward, gripping Elia's hand tightly.

"I am with you," she said, to which Alderon grasped his daughter's hand and nodded.  

"We will lend you both our strength."  Though still blind, he nodded toward Henry.  "Don't let me down, Dreadnaught."

Yevgeni, who still remained weakened after the remainder of his magic was expended, strode forward to take Henry's free hand, if a circle was indeed forming among them all.  "There's nothing left to lose, I guess."

- Aura, Rabiyu and Sifrei - Isopolis: The City of Isolation -

It was finally over, the would-be god was no more, erased from the face of the world, never to return, or, at least, that's what Rabiyu wanted to think. Ahriman's wish to Rufus worried her, but at this point she was exausted, ready to just collapse and rest, but reality itself still was deteriorating around the whole group, what little was left of Isopolis was fading away, like breath on a mirror.

"I guess this is it then?" Aura said behind Rabiyu, "We won, yet we still lost."

Rabiyu turned around and touched Aura's cheek, her face was calm, yet had signs of worry, worry at the realization that they couldn't do anything to prevent it, not even when they had the help of a goddess. Sure they were healed, but what was the point when they were going to disappear in a matter of minutes.

"It's alright, Aurora, everything will be alright." Rabiyu said.

The voice of Elia made both girls look in her direction. Apparently, she had an idea of how to fix their current situation. She wanted to use Time Magic, something that Rabiyu knew was both complicated AND dangerous,  but they had no choice, not anymore, not when everything was ready to disappear, they were going to have to take the risk. Rabiyu and Aura walked towards those who were now holding each other's hands, Rabiyu stood next to Yev and slowly, perhaps hesitantly, or maybe timidly, she grasped his hand and intertwined her fingers with his. Aura on the other hand walked next to Elia and grasped her other hand, ready to face whatever the future had in store, she knew that her brother was watching over her, just as that beautiful pale lady was.

"This is it, we will make this work, all of us," Aura said," no matter if we are friends or foes, together we will fix this."

Sifrei was watching everyone holding hands from the spot he was standing, and although he couldn't say or feel anything at the moment, a spark inside his very being made him realize that this was important, that he had to help everyone if they wanted to fix whatever problem they had been trying to fix. He walked next to Rabiyu and put his hand on her shoulder, he could feel that the elf was tense, nervous, something that, deep down, he knew was uncommon. He then grasped her hand and looked towards Elia, ready to perform whatever was needed to help her use her Time Magic.

Jynn, Bherna, and Dawson

Elia was set on using time magic to regain the Source of All Life, and everyone seems to want to help out, including Bherna and Dawson. They both hold hands, while Bherna grabs Aura’s hand. Dawson offers his paw to Jynn. The prince seems frustrated. “Using time magic is incredibly dangerous. Especially since Odin and Nergal will be brought back.” He pauses and looks to where Ahriman stood. Risky, yes, but at this point, it was a risk they had to take if they wanted to bring back the world below. 

Jynn begrudgingly takes Dawson’s paw. “I’ll deal with Odin. Someone must get the Source as fast as they can.” The prince looks to Yevgeni. “Please keep your friend under your control, Yev.” He was ready for what was to come.

- Helios & Remnant Arthur - /w everyone else - Isopolis Shrine - One More Shot -

Spoiler

Ahriman was defeated. The once gone was no more, leaving behind mere memories and remnants of a battle's past. Their ambitions, their spilled sweat and blood, it all came to fruition into one last stand, and damn, they had won. The world around them returned to what it once was, the landscape that defined Isopolis, endless and timeless. Past, present and past nonexistent. At least, in such a sense. Yet they were not done. The city around them crumbled into nothing. The source gone, even after defeating the god, it would seem that he had the last laugh after all. The Source of Life! It was gone! They had fought so hard to take down the enemy, and yet it had taken the Source of Life with him to the grave, dooming not just one world, but all that remained. What could one do? Do they gave up on the world below? On the lives lost? Do they turn around and say that they tried their best? Do they mourn and pray for an answer? No. Not yet. They could not give up. Not by a long shot. There was still work to be done in hell.

Helios would land down, the fires of rebirth extinguishing as his fey form returned to him once more. He would stare at their surroundings came to become nothing. They did everything, but they could not stop a damn thing. They fought and they bled and they cried...and Ahriman had won. Yet, there was still hope. Helios' eyes would turn to Elia, and then at Henry. Her sister? Why did that sound familiar? It was odd. He would approach the two as the rest would come along as well. Their suggestion was...ludicrous. To use time magic, a powerful and costly one, to turn back time and retrieve the source before it was wasted. And yet, it was a light of hope. Hope that they needed. Hope that they sought. They were all on their last legs, and they would be damned if they were to allow it all disappear without trying their all. Helios would walk towards Bherna, reaching out and taking her hand in his. "We have already given our all and beyond." He spoke, smiling softly at the rest. He was tired. He was so tired. But they weren't done. Not yet. "Take all you need of me, Elia, Henry. Let us finish this before it even began." He said, a gleam in his eyes. He would glance at the group. "Who shall get the source?"

"I can." from behind Elia and Henry, two hands of electricity would gently be placed on their shoulders. Yet, it didn't hurt. The energy would form in the shape of the late knight, or at least what remained of him as he faded in and out of existence. A being on his last legs...well, power. "At least, I can try." Arthur confessed, looking at the group, his voice like static. "There is...little left in me. But if time is to return, then maybe I will return with it." He spoke, rather hopeful of it, still the life loving knight from long ago. "Take all that I am left, Henry, Elia. I beg of you all...let us save home once and for all."

{Mariel}

Mariel was starting to regain some consciousness when Ahriman was defeated. She was still within range of his death, causing some burns and for her tumbling fall to become add a few gyrations. That didn’t last long as the cracks in reality faded, leaving the angel in a heap on the ground of Isopolis. She lay still, still in the grip of unconsciousness.

What brought her out was a feeling of warmth. Zion’s Divine Light washes over her, healing her wounds. The missing part of her left arm returned fresh and unblemished, but around the bicep where it had previously been reduced to, the angry and knotted burn scars from Yevgani remained. Her right arm was covered in the same scars. The Light also caused Heaven’s Flame, Mariel’s sword she dropped during the fight against the dragon Xeno’jiiva, to appear in its sheath at her side. 

As she came up through the dark to consciousness, Mariel stirred. As her mind got up to speed, she was surprised she didn’t ache more. But there was something wrong. The air was thick of it. She pushed herself up to see the encroaching end. Sorrow struck her. Though they had defeated the false god, the damage was done. All had been sacrificed for the hubris of a mad man she once thought of as kin and an assassin. She sat on her haunches as even Isopolis started fading.

Elia’s call cut through Mariel’s dark musings, giving a glimmer of hope. Time magic was dangerous, the angel well knew, but there seemed to be nothing left to risk. Pushing herself into her feet, she hurried over to the growing circle. She reached out to join hands, but stopped as she gazed upon her scared right hand. With the wish still keeping the volatile Sanguis Vindicta under control, it was possible to use it to help empower the Time spell, along with her other Angelic Magics. Feeling the weight of her returned sword, she pulled it partially out. One at a time, she slashed the palms of her hands with the sword before letting it slide back into the sheath. She bunched up her fists as the blood seeped out. She chanted in the angelic tongue, calling on Light and Holiness to come to her aid. 

“Sorry this is going to get icky.” Mariel said as she reached out to join the circle. “But this isn’t the time for half measures.”

Something made her take Sifrei’s hand. Though he was still void of emotion, something about his presence gave the former guardian an ounce of peace. Success or failure, they had all still fought the good fight, even at the bitter end. Though she wasn’t sure how to properly use it, she opened up her stored up Light and Holiness combined with the blood magic inside her to the spell Elia and Henry were making.

Edited by rikunobodyxiii

- Rufus Contralto -

"Stupid, inconsiderate, muttering-guttering, annoying," stringed along Rufus as the healing process took place and rejuvenated him, a divine blessing he knew not of even since he was fluttering his way through unconsciousness.  He waved his arms back and forth in an effort to catch the boogieman that stole his sweet roll.  Such is Rufus, quick to fall into a dream, and quick to catch boogiemen, as he slithered his hands underneath him and linked them together, shouting jubilantly, "I got him!  I got him!  Relinquish that sweetmeat, scountrel.  The sirenic lure of my food is too much for you!  I shall eat it now and . . . huh?"

He realised from scratching his teeth against the cool of the ground that things were not exactly right, and spat debris out of his mouth.  Blinking wildly, he recognised where he was and found that everyone was linking hands, probably for a kumbaya spiritual song.  Naturally, he joined.  He would not easily pass by an opportunity like this.  He grabbed Mariel's hand without hesitation, then made a face upon finding it slick.  Still, he did not say anything.  At least it was better than holding hands with Eclaire or Yevgeni, whom he made his personal enemies for some reason or another.

~ Aqua: The Void of Reality Itself~
Aqua sat up in a very groggy state. She stood up and crinkled her nose. "What...what's going on?" She asked confused and covered her nose. She could tell something important was going on, but not what or why. She looked around trying to get a grasp on things up that only made her more confused. Her mind was having a hard time processing where she was, or rather, in this case, wasn't. 

(Sorry, it's short I needed to respond something)

- Soren Monroe, the Sentinel, Demonic Form - Isopolis, City of Isolation: Reality Collapsing -

At long last, the battle was over. The maddened Fused Deity was completely obliterated by the combined might of Fey and Humanity, unleashing their enhanced power upon one that once believed himself a God, killing him and thus, ending the lives of Odin One-Eye and Nergal, the Queenslayer, for there was no way to undo the prison of fusion they had found themselves trapped within. As a result of the demise of the Aspect of Destruction's body, reality came back together, everyone was on solid ground once more, but all was not well.

Soren slowly picked himself up from the ground, his Demonic Energies wreathing his body, threatening to overwhelm his untrained body and mind, but fortunately, Soren turned his amulet back to its original position, affixing the seal on his untempered power again and allowed himself to breathe, before reverting to his human form.

- Human Form -

Brushing his hair from his face, Soren stood, his breaths heavy from exhaustion, though he could not relax. As the others had noted, Reality was still falling apart...the Source of All Life was gone, with Ahriman's body and the world was crumbling at the foundations, spelling certain doom.

All was not lost it then seemed, as Elia and Henry hatched a plan: Travel back in time, to save the worlds from this grim fate. Soren frowned however, looking to Elia as she suggested this. "Time Travel is dangerous, Elia...one wrong move and we could damage history, or Time itself, even simply assure a more painful death for us all..." He warned at first, knowing the risks, but he took a deep breath through his nose, wiping blood from his lips as he did. "But we've no other choice. So I will aid you gladly." Soren added with a brief, sharp smile, then walked up to the former Djinni Rufus and took his hand, joining the circle to lend his energy to the traversal through the space-time continuum.

As he let his energy flow, Soren furrowed his brow, his eyes falling upon Yevgeni...an elven man he regarded as spineless, insane and selfish before this business with a new God being born, who stood against the tide when it mattered, seemingly forsaking his pride and fighting against someone who had stolen his loyal dog from his clutches.

"Yevgeni...I don't forgive you for what you've done and I don't think I will for a very long time...if ever." Soren began, licking his dry, cracked lips to remoisten them, his small wound upon them stinging as he did, following up with a heavy sigh. "But for what has happened today, your choice to stand against that...so-named God, with us, when it mattered...? I respect that." He admitted with a huff, but he meant every word, then he squinted his eyes. "Just stay out of our business after today, for your own sake." Soren added this addendum without anger nor as a warning, more just that he was tired of today and wanted it to be over with. His extra gruff demeanour should be a clue to the perceptive Elf that Soren was just exhausted like the rest of them.

-Eclaire, Xion, and Rhea-

With the battle won and hope gone, the three almost collapsed...but Elia have them hope. Rhea grasped a free hand as Xion grasped hers, both looking to Eclaire.

The woman grasped  Xion's hand. "I am the fastest among us. I will secure the source, then deal with Nergal. Yevgeni...bind your attack dog."

She closed her eyes to add to the power. This idea was insane...but deep down...she knew her mother was watching.

- Henry - The broken dreadnought - Time's requiem -

When everything was over, unlike the others, who rejoiced in Ahriman's defeat, or simply set off their sights to other things at that moment, even after Zion's healing of everyone, Henry's body would only begin to break down under the immense power again. his body destroying itself from the inside, his heart beating ever faster, almost about to burst, his internal organs failing one by one. He couldn't do much other than just sit and wait for his own death, as internal bleeding set in. He was almost accepting of this fate, he did all he could, and now he paid the price for the power he wielded. A dead stare into the cold abyss in the distance.

Until he felt a hand touch his arm, breaking him from his death trance as he looked over to see Elia, begging for his power. With a plan...to go back in time! to stop Odin before he could take the source. Surely with Henry's emergent time controling powers he could help her in any way he could. A dead expression turning into one of determination and righteous fury as he spat the blood that filled his mouth to the side and faced her, struggling onto his feet, grabbing hold of Elia's hand. And gifting her all the time power he could, linking both his power with her own. 

"I don't have much time, so this is the one shot we have, Elia." Henry spoke to her, facing her and smiling. "I combine my power with yours, lets return...and stomp Odin in." Henry spoke, determined. Even as his organs and body were failing him, pure determination and willpower kept him on his feet, and conciouss enough to share all the necessary power with Elia.

He looked over at Alderon, now blind and half crazy. "I told you to not call me that name again..." Henry spoke, more annoyed than anything before he turned to Helios, who offered to take the source. "No, Helios. You have too much to lose, you have to keep Aura safe...but we will save our homes, all of us...we will not allows the worlds to end, we will send Odin back to the pit where he belongs!" He told Helios to keep himself safe, but then doing a semi-rousing speech, the best a dying man could muster under the circumstances.

"I refuse to let Odin have his will be done, this world has no place for false gods." 

(I'l let you do the honors Mystic).

- Typhon and Mikhail - 

Soren's shoulder would feel a hand touch his shoulder, it was Typhon's hand. with his free arm, his other arm holding the paralyzed witcher on top of its shoulder, both of them looked over to see them all.

"I don't know what the hell's going on, but we're in." Typhon remarked, as the witcher could only scoff and cock a half assed smile.

- Alastor and Alicia - 

Jynn would feel Alicia's hand grabbing his hand, if possible, as she too would share her power with them in order to undo all that has been done wrong so far. "Time traveling is not easy, nor is it safe. This will be a gamble..." Alicia remarked, with a solemn expression as she looked at Jynn, before turning her gaze to Henry and Elia. 

"But nevertheless, one we must make." Retorted Alastor who walked into the scene, grabbing hold of a free hand within the crowd, he also shared his divine dragon energy, or what was left of it, in order to make the time travel idea a success, if succesful, they'd be sent back in time, which would give him another chance at saving Raiden.

"I will save Raiden even if its the last thing I do. I refuse to let my friend be controled by an eyeless idiot." Alastor finished.

Elia offered Henry a weak smile, gripping his hand tightly as she closed her eyes and focused her magic.  A loud humming filled her ears, and she felt the warmth of Henry's magic underneath her fingers.  The ground began to feel unstable around her, her body feeling as though it were growing featherlight as it did whenever she would traverse the folds of time.  With Henry's aid, they were starting to leave, but the magical strain threatened to rip Elia's frail form in two.

That was when the others came in.

Soren, Mariel, Sifrei, Rabiyu, Aura, Arthur, Helios, Mikhail, Alicia, Alastor, Typhon, Eclaire, Xion, Rhea, Rufus, Jynn, Bherna, Dawson, Aqua, Alderon, Athena, and even Yevgeni lent their strength.  Their energy combined fueled Henry and Elia.  Without their friends, such a massive feat as teleporting them all through time would have been impossible.

. . . . .

You feel the ground swirl underfoot, and a strange weightless sensation.  Your consciousness leaves your body, and if you look down you will see the figures of yourself and friends below you.  Wind rushes your face, and suddenly it feels as though you're shooting through time and space.

In a mere few seconds time has been rewound.  You are surrounded by your friends as they enter the City of Isolation upon the marble slab.  Yevgeni and Nergal stand upon the altar, the Source of All Life within the elf's hands.  Your consciousness has transported back to this moment.  The moment that you first arrived in the City of Isolation.  The sapphire crystal still thrives, its energy having not been yet claimed nor consumed.

It is apparent that neither Odin nor Nergal are privy to anything being different.  Neither were present during the transportation, and thus neither are aware of what transpired.

Yevgeni glances at the Source of All Life in his gloved hand, turning it once over in his fingers.  It is here, within his grasp.  So easily he could use it for his own means right then and there, and yet . . . .  He can't.  His emerald gaze travels to Jynn, followed by Eclaire, his sister's retainer, to Soren, who respects him, and the countless others whom have placed their trust in him.  He remembered Helios and Rabiyu's words, that they all had made mistakes, but it was what they did then, in that moment.  The blond let out a defeated sigh, closing his fist around the Source before turning to Nergal.

"Nergal, my dear friend," he murmured, placing a hand on his shoulder.  "We have done well together, you and I, though I am afraid that our quest will not end in our favor.  Please, please trust me in that I know what I'm doing is for the greater good, for the good of the worlds, and for us . . . ."  With that he withdrew his hand, taking a step backward and exposing the Source of All Life.  The crystal rose from his hand slowly and began to emit a blue glow.

"O' great and mighty Source of All Life, originator of what exists and will exist," Yevgeni uttered, his tone authoritative, "hear our plight!"

A blinding light surrounds the party as a voice–or several in unison, rather–echoes throughout the chamber.  "We have seen great sorrow traverse the plains of existence, both in the past, present, and what once was.  Rulers, nobles, servants, guardians, and warriors–what is your plight?"

Before the group was a creature, or entity, something that was unlike anything that could be properly depicted.  A figure of five were strangely separate and yet intwined, visages of femininity, masculinity, youth, and wisdom.  It looked upon the party expectantly, awaiting their response.

Jynn, Bherna, and Dawson

Elia finally transports everyone to the time Yevgeni possessed the Source of All Life. This time, Yevgeni tries to encourage Nergal to surrender their goals. Jynn quickly looks around for Odin. As soon as he lays his eyes on his father, he wastes no time to subdue him. He rushes with extreme speed, appearing invisible to the naked eye, and emerges behind the soon-to-be-traitor. 

With a swift hand, Jynn attempts to plant his father’s face to the ground. Should he succeed, he will kneel on Odin’s back, and use his fingertips to create a stun like effect to Odin’s brain. “Nothing personal, father. We just can’t have you causing the trouble you are planning to make.” 

Yevgeni finally activates the source, and a mystical being emerges, asking for the group’s plight. Jynn would speak up, regardless if he caught Odin or not. “I think all of us can agree on one thing at this point.” He looks around to see if everyone else would rather wish the world below’s restoration. 

Edited by Endless Thundaga

- Helios & Arthur Remnants - /w everyone else - Once again; Isopolis -

Spoiler

They return to time where they once were, standing before the moment that it all went array. The grand being of the source of all life would speak, and Helios would watch, gulping. A figure in the shape of five, representing all and yet one. Speaking together, they asked what they wished for, and Helios would respond along after Jynn. "I wish for the same that Jynn has asked." He began his voice loud and clear. "For the restoration of the human's world below, and the lives that were lost alongside it." He asked. His attention would then fall on Odin. He did not hesitate. After his plight, he would turn and hurry over, turning into a large snake that proceeded to wrap itself around Odin, turning into an extra precaution against the would be traitor were Jynn's efforts not enough. Helios coiled around him, tightening up yet giving enough room to breath, head resting against the neck. Arthur would make his appearance, his voice once more echoing between existence. "I wish for the same." He asked. "I wish for the world below and its citizens to be brought back." He explained, making it clear.

- Odin, potential soon-to-be subject to patricide again -

Odin felt nothing different from last time, but he took to note that something strange was in the air.  Instead of a sensation of lust for activity, everyone seemed to stand still, as if by joint agreement.  This puzzled him, and the deeper he went in thought the worse he was of discerning that his own allies would turn against him.  The thought did not even strike him of activating the search magic Allsight, and instead he focused his intentions toward the Source of All Life, who turned out to be a unified being upon being beckoned.  He felt stirred to action, not willing to let Yevgeni waste a wish meant for revivification of the world below or of the worlds in general, before Jynn aimed an assault on him.

He fell to the ground, sledging his head on the cool stone, but he braced himself and used a surge of sideways speed to topple Jynn's efforts of kneeling on him and causing a stunlock.

"Coward!  Turning on your own blood and siding with the ones who killed your own mother, my wife!"

His eye lit to life as he prepared for action, but Helios turned to a snake and ensnared him arms first and head last.  Angered at this preposterous betrayal of not one but two, he cast search magic and readied handsigns, just in case they prepared a new assault meant to wound or kill him.  All the while his mind puzzled.  What did they mean, trouble he was planning to make?  The only intended trouble was for Yevgeni and Nergal, plus these two seemed intent to hold him down rather than cripple him.  There must have been some purpose.  Did Yevgeni have one of the few remaining existing djinn like he did and wished on it on the sly?

((This is before his wish on Nihil, before he could not tell friend from foe.  He's still sane, though furious now that he was jumped on by his allies on top of the fact that his garnered wisdom from the Font is gone.))

- Aura, Rabiyu and Sifrei - Isopolis -

They were back, back before the fight began. Rabiyu' eyes quickly moved towards Odin, but before she could react, the Prince had already made his move against the future threat, quickly followed by Helios as he transformed into a large snake to hold him down.

"Mond? Watch over Odin with the others, please," she said calmly, "we do not know if this was the point when he wanted to obtain the Source for himself, but better safe than sorry."

The Archangel nodded and walked towards the Prince, Helios and Odin, his spear materializing on his hand before pointing it at Odin just in case he tried to do something. Meanwhile Aura was looking towards the entity that was the Source of All Life, even with her poor sight she could still see it perfectly, as if whatever she was suffering was worthless against such being.

"My companions wish the same as me," Aura said, "the restoration of the world below the Sea of Clouds, along with the restoration of the lives that were lost alongside it."

Rabiyu felt the same, though she didn't feel the need to express her thoughts to the Source, thoughts that, perhaps, it already knew. Instead, she was looking towards Yevgeni, he had taken a different path, he had changed his way of thinking, and that made her feel glad and relieved, there was no more reason to fight against each other again.