Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Power Jusho

Do you think Kingdom Hearts 1.5 and 2.5 should be re-released on the PS4?

Do you think Kingdom Hearts 1.5 and 2.5 should be re-released on the PS4?  

116 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think Kingdom Hearts 1.5 and 2.5 should be re-released on the PS4?

• Yes, definitely!
    • Yes, but I'm not getting my hopes up
    • No, I'm fine with the PS3 version
    • No, but it would be cool if it happened
    • I don't care
    • Another option? Tell us below!

Biggest question: Does anybody want to go through those Gummi Missions again? XDI don't mind, I guess it's a whatever situation. I might buy it, especially if they decide to add in more features that weren't in the previous HD Remasters, and if all games are 60FPS.

Edited by Moochieh32

Yes, but ONLY if they actually touch up on the original games. If they can make the graphics look even better (as FFX/X-2 did on PS4) and fix bugs like the Drive Form loading issue, then sure, absolutely. Otherwise, why even bother? I love these games to death but I really don't want to do everything all over again for no reason. 

I don't know if it's my copy of the games or my PS3 (most likely PS3) But for some strange reason Birth by Sleep won't load sometimes and if I'm on the pause menu for too long on either KH2 or KH if I go for a scene transitions it will take me back to the menu to pick which game to play.  So I wouldn't mind if it did come out for the PS4 but as long as it happens after KH3 is out

Yes, but ONLY if they actually touch up on the original games. If they can make the graphics look even better (as FFX/X-2 did on PS4) and fix bugs like the Drive Form loading issue, then sure, absolutely. Otherwise, why even bother? I love these games to death but I really don't want to do everything all over again for no reason. 

This. And this goes especially for the fight with final xemnas.

Not only that, they should take it as an opportunity to fix the few glitches that were there in both. And for god's sake, FIX VEN'S BEGINNING STATION OF AWAKENING WILL YA!? No, I'm not over that. Fix it!

What did they do wrong with Ven's Station of Awakening?

Now that I have a PS4, I would be perfectly okay with 1.5 and 2.5 PS4 editions, and while they make them they could probably work on trying to fix a few of the problems the games had, but I never experienced but they were there for some people. But I am not getting my hopes up since we need KH3 to come out already!

This. And this goes especially for the fight with final xemnas.

What did they do wrong with Ven's Station of Awakening?

They switched the beginning Station (him without the Keyblade and Wayfinders) with his ending one (with all of that). It ruins the flow of his character growth in symbolic form.

They switched the beginning Station (him without the Keyblade and Wayfinders) with his ending one (with all of that). It ruins the flow of his character growth in symbolic form.

Oh I see. I actually didn't notice that. Wonder why they changed it?

Yes, definitely, BUT ONLY AFTER KINGDOM HEARTS III HAS RELEASED!

Like, okay, PS4 ports for the ReMixes would be fine and dandy and all, and I wouldn't mind it, but please, after 2.8, let us have Kingdom Hearts III!  I want to experience the end of the Xehanort Saga once and for all!  After Kingdom Hearts III has released, then Square can port the ReMixes! Heck, they could bundle up all the games together sometime down the road and name the package Kingdom Hearts: The Xehanort Saga! :3

But like I said, AFTER KINGDOM HEARTS III HAS RELEASED! X_X

At this point I want all the other KH games that have yet to be released to come out before we do any more remasters. After that I'd gladly play which ever one on the ps4, If the few glitches that existed in 1.5 and 2.5 were fixed 

I don't see any point of re releasing them, Nomura made a great job on simplifying the road for fans to play all the games on two ReMIXes, so why being needy for more re releasing and porting? Let them focus on KHIII for god's sake.