Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

After I theorised that Ventus is a potential Dandelion, the first thought that immediately popped into my head is that, the Reincarnation theory is shot down... but then again, the connections between the heroes and Fortellers are too coincidental not to make obvious comparisons. So I considered how else the Foretellers could be connected to the heroes, and then it dawned upon me: what if the heroes are spiritual successors as opposed to literal reincarnations. and Way2Dawn provided the perfect explanation.

"Is it possible that we have the reincarnation theory completely backward? The Book of Prophecies projects images and illusions of the future, so is it possible that the Fortellers clothes were stylized based off of the Heroes of today that they felt closely connected to?  So someone like Ava saw an image of Kairi being projected by the Book of Prophecies and felt a connection with her, so her robes are styled to fit Kairi's image?" Way2Dawn.

Now only does this theory give a more simple and plausible explanation with the Fortellers and heroes, but, it doesn't have to diminish the uniqueness of the Foretellers in the process unlike the Reincarnation theory. So, here are the Kingdom Hearts X characters and the heroes that they molded themselves by using the Book of Prophecies.

Master of Masters = Ansem the Wise
Master Ava = Kairi
Master Ira = Riku
Master Aced = Terra
Master Gula = Ventus
Master Invi = Aqua
Master Luxu = Axel
Edited by Guest

If Ventus and Gula live in the same timeline, Ventus would not be a successor as he already had his keyblade and powers.

Riku was the successor of Terra and Kairi or Aqua. A bit hard of them to be successors of other people.

Ansem and Namine aren't keyblade weilders, at least noy yet, so we can't say they're the successor of anything.

Roxas gained his from being Sora's nobody, so you could say he is Sora's successor :P

If Ventus and Gula live in the same timeline, Ventus would not be a successor as he already had his keyblade and powers.

Riku was the successor of Terra and Kairi or Aqua. A bit hard of them to be successors of other people.

Ansem and Namine aren't keyblade weilders, at least noy yet, so we can't say they're the successor of anything.

Roxas gained his from being Sora's nobody, so you could say he is Sora's successor :P

I should have clarified, not literal successors, but rather, successors in the context that they continue their legacy of the characters values in a different context. For example, Terra continues the succession of Aced's value for Power or how Axel continues the succession of Luxu disconnect from his team. I honestly feel as though Ventus being a Dandelion is far more likely to happen than the whole "Reincarnation" theory... It's just that there is a connection with the heroes and Fortellers in some way: I just don't think that Reincarnation is that continuation.

There is something about the "Reincarnation Theory" that I have been thinking about for some time, and I think this is a good time to ask and see if this is valid.  Not saying that there is any proof to support this theory of mine, I'm just more concerned with whether or not this is a possibility.

Is it possible that we have this theory completely backward?  The Book of Prophecies projects images and illusions of the future, so is it possible that the Fortellers clothes were stylized based off of the Heroes of today that they felt closely connected to?  So someone like Ava saw an image of Kairi being projected by the Book of Prophecies and felt a connection with her, so her robes are styled to fit Kairi's image?

I could be way off, feel free to tell me if I am, its just a feeling I had when reading these many Reincarnation Theories

There is something about the "Reincarnation Theory" that I have been thinking about for some time, and I think this is a good time to ask and see if this is valid.  Not saying that there is any proof to support this theory of mine, I'm just more concerned with whether or not this is a possibility.

Is it possible that we have this theory completely backward?  The Book of Prophecies projects images and illusions of the future, so is it possible that the Fortellers clothes were stylized based off of the Heroes of today that they felt closely connected to?  So someone like Ava saw an image of Kairi being projected by the Book of Prophecies and felt a connection with her, so her robes are styled to fit Kairi's image?

I could be way off, feel free to tell me if I am, its just a feeling I had when reading these many Reincarnation Theories

Actually, I don't think you're way off, if anything, it's so much simpler and contextually makes sense. The Master of Masters may have fashioned the robes of the Fortellers according to heroes of the future. The Ventus Dandelion theory can still work with this as Master Gula may have projected BBS Ventus as opposed to Dandelion Ventus. What a genius theory.

Actually, I don't think you're way off, if anything, it's so much simpler and contextually makes sense. The Master of Masters may have fashioned the robes of the Fortellers according to heroes of the future. The Ventus Dandelion theory can still work with this as Master Gula may have projected BBS Ventus as opposed to Dandelion Ventus. What a genius theory.

WOOHOO!  After so many failed theories, finally a theory I can run with!

WOOHOO!  After so many failed theories, finally a theory I can run with!

Plus, this theory links perfectly with the Book of Prophecies anyway. The Book of Prophecies projects the future to the past for quite a lot of elements in the game so you may as well go all out and have the Fortellers of the past be fashioned by the heroes of the future. And this also prevents the Fortellers from being clones which is another reason as to why I am supportive of this particular theory.

Edited by Guest

Plus, this theory links perfectly with the Book of Prophecies anyway. The Book of Prophecies projects the future to the past for quite a lot of elements in the game so you may as well go all out and have the Fortellers of the past be fashioned by the heroes of the future. And this also prevents the Fortellers from being clones which is another reason as to why I am supportive of this particular theory.

Feel free to use this theory if you would like.  You are much more articulate than I when it comes to these things and could probably explain it better than I ever could

Feel free to use this theory if you would like.  You are much more articulate than I when it comes to these things and could probably explain it better than I ever could

Sometimes laying out the theory in a simple context gets the point across much better. I'd rather have this theory be true than the Reincarnation theory.

Edit: I've changed my theory to your theory because it's so much better and could actually happen.

Edited by Guest

Sometimes laying out the theory in a simple context gets the point across much better. I'd rather have this theory be true than the Reincarnation theory.

As do I.  Something about the Reincarnation theory just never sat right with me, and other members as well.  I may make a post about this later.  I think people have become too into the Reincarnation theory, that if there is something more plausible out there it should be talked about as well

Edit: I've changed my theory to your theory because it's so much better and could actually happen.

also, thanks for the shout out on KHInsider.  That put a huge smile on my face  :lol:

As do I.  Something about the Reincarnation theory just never sat right with me, and other members as well.  I may make a post about this later.  I think people have become too into the Reincarnation theory, that if there is something more plausible out there it should be talked about as well

also, thanks for the shout out on KHInsider.  That put a huge smile on my face  :lol:

The biggest flaw with the Reincarnation theory is that, it contradicts quite a lot of accomplishments the heroes made by having them repeat their past lives in a different context. Plus, we have more than enough clones in the series as it is. The reincarnation theory has a possibility of increasing the clone count which we don't need. 

And no problem, it'd be plagiarism if I quoted your idea as mine or didn't give you credit for the idea in the first place.

*Slowly claps and then claps grow to glorious applause!*

There we go, I fully support this!  This theory is one I can get behind on!  I never really liked the Reincarnation theory for the same exact reason you mentioned! Because with reincarnation, the current heroes are basically just updated versions of the Foretellers, therefore kinda ruining the character development, ya know? I always thought that it would be much better if the heroes were actually descendants, or in your case, spiritual successors of the Foretellers!  This is much more plausible, as said theory ensures that all the characters remain original and not copies of each other, ya know? :3

Good going on this theory, you guys! :D

I don't really like this theory, mostly because it only allows for a cosmetic connection, which isn't all that meanigful IMO.
Personally I don't think the reincarnation theory has deminishes their character development at all, In fact, I think it strengthens it because, not only do they have their arcs, they have managed to overcome the follies of their past lives. There not the same people they where then.

I guess we'll know in December. I mean we have to see their faces by the end of BC, right?

Edited by Isamu_Kuno

I don't really like this theory, mostly because it only allows for a cosmetic connection, which isn't all that meanigful IMO.

Personally I don't think the reincarnation theory has deminishes their character development at all, In fact, I think it strengthens it because, not only do they have their arcs, they have managed to overcome the follies of their past lives. There not the same people they where then.

I guess we'll know in December. I mean we have to see their faces by the end of BC, right?

Honestly, I'd rather have a cosmetic connection than a literal connection. A character like Ventus is a clone in more ways than one. His dark half looks like Sora and Roxas looks like Ventus because Ventus was resting in Sora's heart at the time of his inception. Besides, Ventus being a Dandelion seems like the more believable possibility than the reincarnation theory.

But as you say, we hopefully will see their identities at the end of Back Cover.

And at the end of backcover they all take off their mask and they all look like Nourma even Ava and Invi

I'd be intrigued by a female looking Nomura to say the least...  :lol: