Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Moochieh32

Kingdom Hearts Series Having the Biggest Voice Cast in Gaming History?

Haley Joel Osment as SoraHayden Panettiere as KairiLeonard Nimoy as Master XehanortMark Hamill as Master EraqusBilly Zane as AnsemChristopher Lee as Ansem the WiseJesse Mccartney as Roxas/VentusBrittany Snow as NamineDavid Gallagher as RikuAlyson Stoner as XionWilla Holland as AquaJason Dohring as TerraQuinton Flynn as Axel/LeaKarissa Lee Staples as InviKevin G Quinn as GulaTravis Willingham as AcedMichael Johnston as EphermerMost of the original Disney castAnd with the possibility of Troy Baker or Matthew Mercer as Ira, Eden Riegel as Ava, Nolan North as Luxu and new characters being introduced in KH3, what do you think? Big cast much?

Edited by Moochieh32

Big as in what? Popularity or number of people? Because if it's the latter then Dynasty Warriors sure is up there.

I disagree, if we count all of the Disney character voice actors alongside the Kingdom Hearts originals then I'm pretty sure there's more than Dynasty Warriors.

There have been a LOT of well-known actors and actresses involved in the "Kingdom Hearts" Series, too!!

John Fiedler -- Piglet (KH 1)

Ken Samson -- Rabbit (KH 2)

Alan Young -- Scrooge McDuck (KH BBS)

Pat Morita -- The Emperor (KH 2)

Leonard Nimoy -- Master Xehanort (KH BBS & KH 3D)

Jodi Benson -- Ariel (KH 1 & KH 2)

...That's just SOME of them.  I would also like to give several minutes of silence for those who had passed away since....

I think it's so cool! I really love how KH is one of the few games that mesh professional actors/actress from TV or movies into a game, so it's like watching a full-fledge movie that you can control.