Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
Toominator

Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue demo will be playable at Gamescom 2016

Square Enix has just announced their lineup for Gamescom 2016, and among the titles listed is Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue. Gamescom will be held from August 19th - August 21st in Cologne, Germany.

For anyone hoping to attend, you can visit the main Square Enix booth (Hall 9, B31/B41) to play the demo. Both the remastered version of Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance and Birth by Sleep 0.2 -A Fragmentary Passage- will be playable.

Are any of you planning on attending Gamescom 2016? Let us know in the comments below!

This post has been promoted to an article

Well, that sooner that I expected! As far as announcements, probably new trailers for at least some of the Summer/ Fall releases that are mentioned (FF XV, WoFF, Mankind Divided, Dragon Quest Builders). In particular, I'm expecting Part 4 of Final Fantasy XV: Brotherhood to be released. To be honest, I'm quite surprised that that Final Fantasy XII: The Zodiac Age is present here, given it is a 2017 release.

Thanks for this article, Toom! :D

Oh wow, so it's going to be playable at Gamescom too, huh?  Wow, 2.8 is really making the rounds this year! Well, that's to be expected, since it's to be released on December, after all, so I'm sure Square wants this game to get as much exposure as humanly possible!  Odds are it'll be playable at the Tokyo Game Show too, which is in September!

But yeah, it's good that people all over the world are getting the chance to play the 2.8 demo, good for them! :D

Edited by The Transcendent Key

I have got a backstage pass for Saturday and I am there on the Wednesday as well. I try to take some pictures and videos :) Is there a place I can upload them KH13? :) If you are interested in it just let me know :)

I have got a backstage pass for Saturday and I am there on the Wednesday as well. I try to take some pictures and videos :) Is there a place I can upload them KH13? :) If you are interested in it just let me know :)

Record the dearly beloved too. I don't know why everyone was just skipping it.

I listened to a tiny bit before a guy hit Begin game, and can confirm it's the Dearly Beloved from BBS.

http://kh13.com/forum/topic/99013-e3-demo-with-audio/

You can hear violin section like in BBS in the very beginning. Plus, unfortunately since the the other tracks Night of a Dark Dream, Night of Tragedy and The Hunter of the Dark (RoD themes) weren't remastered, we can assume that the Dearly Beloved is the same one, nothing changed :/ I know, wish they would remaster these xD maybe they will when the full game releases, or maybe they'll add new tracks.

I listened to a tiny bit before a guy hit Begin game, and can confirm it's the Dearly Beloved from BBS.

http://kh13.com/forum/topic/99013-e3-demo-with-audio/

You can hear violin section like in BBS in the very beginning. Plus, unfortunately since the the other tracks Night of a Dark Dream, Night of Tragedy and The Hunter of the Dark (RoD themes) weren't remastered, we can assume that the Dearly Beloved is the same one, nothing changed :/ I know, wish they would remaster these xD maybe they will when the full game releases, or maybe they'll add new tracks.

I'm not sure sounds different or atleast remastered. Or mayby cause of the surroundings.