Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Jake

Film Han Solo won't be in Rogue One: A Star Wars Story

Han is getting his own "solo" film anyway GET IT??? if I remember correctly, or maybe that's just something from the rumor mill.

Edited by Firaga Sensei

Han is getting his own "solo" film anyway GET IT??? if I remember correctly, or maybe that's just something from the rumor mill.

Probably just a false rumor, as Harrison Ford does not want to be Han Solo anymore. Also, I can't really see what a Han Solo film would be about aside from the regular Star Wars line. Perhaps after he got with Leia and had Benjamjn?

Probably just a false rumor, as Harrison Ford does not want to be Han Solo anymore. Also, I can't really see what a Han Solo film would be about aside from the regular Star Wars line. Perhaps after he got with Leia and had Benjamjn?

I also remember that it would be a flashback story involving a young Han so Harrison Ford would not be required.

... Heeey, wait a minute. It's this.

Edited by Firaga Sensei

I'm not disappointed, since after all, Han Solo wasn't involved with the Rebellion until the end of A New Hope, when he decided to help Luke destroy the Death Star, because even when he was aboard the Death Star rescuing the princess, he wasn't too keen on being there, ya know?  So yeah, it's good he isn't in this movie!

Besides, we'll get a young Han Solo film after Episode VIII, so yeah, there's that! :)