Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Power Jusho

Image Did Persona 6 & Persona 7 leaked?

It was spotted in a subway station. I know that the series started with Persona 3 and Persona 5 is coming soon so is this Atlus's way of saying Persona 6 & 7 are in the works?!

13686777_1017835828337259_12086197866649

Actually, those are the protagonists of Personas 1 & 2. The image is pretty much showing all of the Persona protagonists in a numbered order, from left to right.

200px-Naoya_Toudou_render.png

9lrDRKf.png

Edited by GGDude00

Actually, those are the protagonists of Personas 1 & 2. The image is pretty much showing all of the Persona protagonists in a numbered order, from left to right.

200px-Naoya_Toudou_render.png

9lrDRKf.png

...there goes the joke

It wasn't really that funny of a joke to begin with.

I was actually concerned that there was someone out there who thought the Persona series started with Persona 3.

well with how Atlus almost never give references to P1 & 2 and milked P3 & P4, there would be some people out there but it would be very few

Edited by Power Jusho

well with how Atlus almost never give references to P1 & 2 and milked P3 & P4, there would be some people out there but it would be very few

In Atlus defence, those games were called "Shin Megami Tensei: Persona". I point that out because those characters may be more in line with the primary Megami Tensei series. But I'm glad the OG's are being referenced once again. On a separate note, Sega is really jumping on the Persona bandwagon...

http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/megamitensei/images/5/55/Persona_4_Dancing_All_Night_Sega_Wallpaper.png/revision/latest?cb=20160510080824

Edited by Guest

In Atlus defence, those games were called "Shin Megami Tensei: Persona". I point that out because those characters may be more in line with the primary Megami Tensei series. But I'm glad the OG's are being referenced once again. On a separate note, Sega is really jumping on the Persona bandwagon...

http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/megamitensei/images/5/55/Persona_4_Dancing_All_Night_Sega_Wallpaper.png/revision/latest?cb=20160510080824

P1 to P4 had the SMT title. P4G, P4A/AU,PQ, and P5 doesn't have the SMT title