Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
VisitJoan

Throwback Thursday input

We want to hear from you! One of our newer features, Throwback Thrusday, highlights something that happened in the KH13 community. So I would like to know if you have any special memories of KH13, or things that you remember just because they were funny. What would you like to see as a throwback post? Please keep in mind that it has to be something that can be considered a throwback, so definitely nothing from the past year. This is your community, and you each have your own unquie memories of this place. We would love to be able to share them!

There's many things, but the day I can remember the most is the first April 1st I was on this site and im sure you all know what happens on the site on that day. I was mind firetrucked, I couldn't figure it out but eventually I learned that it was a April fools prank. I seriously thought the computer was broken or something. Or during the time I joined up and we had the release date for KH3D up and running. I remember when it was like 80 days till the Japanese release of the game. And I was already hyped. I staked the site as a guest for long while before actually joining up. And this was the first online community I joined with so at the time I was actually kind of scared what if they don't acccpect me what if I get my feeling hurt etc. as at the time I was very anti social and still kind of am but I've defiantly changed a shit ton in the last four years and did not do well around people back then. So this was a perfect let out once I got comfortable talking to people online still kind of am but I've defiantly changed a lot the past 4 years or so..... I think I got a bit off topic there but well meh  

Edited by Big Boss

I remember fondly when the I think it was Jump Fiesta news came out of 3D and we found out TWEWY was in it as well as all the worlds, and we were all in a life stream to watch it and the thread was lit omg

This. I couldn't sleep that night, serious.

The only thing that I can think of off the top of my head was a writing contest held back in December of 2012 in the creative section.  There was a contest on short stories, both original and fanfiction, that were intended to be winter-themed.  I don't recall who was hosting it at the time, but I do remember that the winners were myself and Think Pink.  I don't know if that would help at all, but it is one of the more memorable events that I can think of.