Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Elfdemon_

What Disney Movie Would You Like To Be A World In Kingdom Hearts III The Most?

I have created a poll for "What Disney Movie Would You Like To Be A World In Kingdom Hearts III The Most?" and have been sharing it around the internet. There are many polls about this, but most of them are generally small polls that don't quite accurately show what most people would like as worlds. Since this is the case, I have created this poll in hopes of it becoming the definitive and most universal and accurate poll for this question. So, please participate in this poll and share it around to as many people as you can. Thank you!

Poll: http://www.poll-maker.com/poll771855x0b714d5E-31

1.) Treasure Planet

2.) Atlantis: The Lost Empire

3.) The Great Mouse Detective

4.) The Sword in the Stone

5.) The Jungle Book

6.) Toy Story

7.) The Incredibles

8.) A Bug's Life

9.) Monster's Inc.

10.) Ducktales: Treasure of the Lost Lamb

11.) The Princess and the Frog

12.) Robin Hood

13.) Brave

i would have said Black Cauldron but then i actually watched it for the first time in over a decade and....well.....i wouldn't mind at least seeing the Horned King be the next leader of the Disney Villains group.

the actual movie was a bit of a let down.

i went with Treasure Planet simply because i would expect that world to be quite an amazing looking one, assuming SE make full use of the current gen hardware. that movie was very visually appealing to look at imo, especially in the space scenes, so i'd love to see that get translated into KH3. 

assuming SE fully commits to bringing the world to life and not treating it like an awkward recreation of the plot but with half the heart. 

1. Toy Story

2. Pocahontas

3. Lilo&Stitch

4. Frozen

5. Atlantis

6. Prince of Persia Sands of Time.

7. The Incredibles/Big Hero 6

8. Treasure Planet

9. Up/Monster Inc.

10. Robin Hood/Brave

Edited by KH4Real

assuming SE fully commits to bringing the world to life and not treating it like an awkward recreation of the plot but with half the heart. 

Yeah, I'm really hoping they take full advantage of the worlds and can blend the main plot into them like they did in kH1 where you're going through the worlds in your search for Riku, and Kairi, and they had the Disney villains working together and manipulating Riku to get Kairi's heart. 

The watered down movie plots were just annoying, and I'd rather something original as I've already seen the movie and the worlds just disappoint me after they when don't try an original plot.

I only have 3 big wants

1. Zootopia

2. Treasure Planet

3. Gravity Falls

Zootopia I say is pretty safe for a summon or even a character apperance, but a world it depends how long they knew about the movie so it may or may not happen

Treasure Planet I think has a pretty good chance to be in and it is such a great world for Kingdom Hearts. 

Gravity Falls even though I want it in soo bad!!! I doubt it happens

I only have 3 big wants

1. Zootopia

2. Treasure Planet

3. Gravity Falls

Zootopia I say is pretty safe for a summon or even a character apperance, but a world it depends how long they knew about the movie so it may or may not happen

Treasure Planet I think has a pretty good chance to be in and it is such a great world for Kingdom Hearts. 

Gravity Falls even though I want it in soo bad!!! I doubt it happens

Most likely Judy Hopps might be a summon.

Ooh, awesome poll!

And the thing that made me the happiest was that the results showed Treasure Planet and Atlantis: The Lost Empire with the most votes!  That makes me so proud! :')

But yeah, the films I'd love to see most adapted into worlds for Kingdom Hearts III are definitely Treasure Planet and Atlantis: The Lost Empire! We're long overdue for these two amazing films being in the KH Universe, so I hope they come to us soon! :D