Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
Stardustblade358

Espada's Screech.(A 1 x 1 with darklunatic)

grimmjow looked at her and shock his head "....hahaha that wasnt strength that was me barly moving my body..and you did they not tell you we out rank caption's by a long shot"he appeardi n front of her when she was glowling and laped her back down into the gorund he put his foot onh er back and stood there for aminut uqluiorra wonted to stop the fight but he didnt have order;s to let the introder go yet soo he let grimmjow keep beating on them Nneilal ooked at the fight"..will grimmjow bea'ts his enemy to a bulb he should let the girl go she can barly move now anyway ..he is like a anmile doesnt stop tell there deid "she said outloud

Mizu's head started to bleed."(Man...I need reinforcements...no...not yet...not until it's to late...)"Mizu thinks.Her body becomes full of aroura."(One boost,that's all I need...)"Mizu thinks.Her eyes begin to glow a bit.She turned and grabbed Grimmjow's foot and swang him around and threw him against the wall.Then she pointed her Starcomet at him."Starcomet Strike!"Mizu yells.She sends a beam that hits Grimmjow.She comes back down and the glow in her eyes fades.She holds her head and sees all of the blood."(It's far from over...)"Mizu thinks.

grimmjow got thorw he landed on his feet he let the girl hit him then he thorw hte beam ot the site the smoke cleard he loked at teh girl a cero was forming in his hand but befor he shot it ulquiorra appeard stopign him by grabin his ahand he stoped he looked at the soulreaper"....pff you got lucky next time ill kill you"he said to her as tehy deasapeard they reapeard in front of siclones and Nneila they all looked at each toehr but no one said anythign grimmjow opend his mouth"..what are all you basterd staring at go piss off.."he said walking away from them

Mizu just steared and fell on her back.She kept bleeding but wiped it off."Man...if that was just the firts,I can't imagene the others..."Mizu says.She looked at her Starcomet."I'm probably going to die...but I prefer to die then to return a faliure..."Mizu says.She stands up,a little dizzy from all the blood lost and walked along the hallway.

siclones stood there for a minut not realy caring what was going on but he rised his head and his sword started to glow agian but this itme all trhe other espada looked at itwhen tey did the noise hit there ear Nneila looked at him she coverd her ear's "..what is the noise..it's prisecing thorw the soul of my blade it pain's ..."she said to him as she tryed to move away from him ulquiorra truned and looked at him he tryed to ignor the noise with out planking out his mind of thinking harder but he couldnt do that

Mizu keeps walking along the hallway."(This hallway seems endless...)"Mizu think.She looks around and starts to think."(These Espada...they're thouger than I thought.If that was just one of them.The others would be the same...or worse.)"Mizu thinks.She keeps walking wondering where are the other Espada."Hello?Anyone in here?"Mizu asks.She starst to think and was wondering if they were going to kill her or do something else.

sore appeard next to siclones for am inut he talked to him as they stood there talking for a while "sir sirces is wondering if your coming back she said if you dint shed come looking for you on her own by force.." siclones just looked at him for a minute he really didnt pay attion he cloused his eye's and whent into the darkness of hism ind when he did the noise stoped as the girl was making her way up there tower ulquiorra was wacthing her waiting but not attacking who ever wonte to could attack her first

Mizu kept running around."Oh come on.Someone.Anyone.If they want me dead they better come and look for me."Mizu says.She then stops and ssighs."Am I to weak for you guys to fight me?!"Mizu asks kind of dissapointded.She looked around and thought that this place seemed endless.She wondered if they were going to kill her,use her as entretaimet as how she could get out,or something else."Come on..."Mizu says.

seens siclones nor sore retured like she said to sirces whent outl ooking for them she was walking down as she spoted the girl they looked at each toehre with puzzling look's else where sore looked around "..sirces has come in contact with the introder ..she has no reason to fight the person ..hopfully sirceswill stay level headed and leave with out detorying the place .."ever one was silt and not talking they looked at each toehre siclones looked down he could feel there foot step's as the girl's stoped and just looked at each othere

Mizu just steared."Oh.Hi.( 'Oh hi'?!Nice Mizu.An enemy finally appears and that's all you have to say?)"Mizu thinks to herself.She got a grip and got into a fighting stance."Um,I'm Mizu.And I'm here to take you down."Mizu says smilingg a bit.She looks at the girl for a while."So,identify yourself."Mizu says.She gets ready for any attack and looks around planning strategy.

sirces looked at the soulreaper for a minut but the look in her face was the look of someone that was sad angery she was hunting for somthign but she didnt just wont to attack the girl with out her master beign there to watch the girl die she looked for a minut "....im sorry i dont have tiem for you ..pleas move aside this is your only warning" she said to her slowly as she started walking but she showd no anger in her step

Mizu looked at her and saw her."Uh,hey.Wait.Aren't you going to try to kill me or to fight me or something relaated to that concept?"Mizu asks.She was wondering why they wouldn't attack her."Am I to weak?Iss that it?Cause if it is,I can get stronger by destroying the place."Mizu says trying to get her to fight."If you won't fight me.Is there someone who will?Like your friend or master?"Mizu asks.

sirces stoped for a minut and looked at her "....my mas...nothiogn and i have nothign to say to you or fight you just step aside if you dont i will have to kill"..she saidcialmy to the girl as she just looked at her ".how dare she talk about my master that way hed never touch somthign soo weak and breakable "she was thinking to her self

Mizu just steared."Then come and try to kill me.If I go back to the Soul Society with the news that I didn't kill not even a single one of you,they will arrest me,or worse.And what about your master?Tell me."Mizu says as she stands infront of her.She gets her Starcomet ready and points at her.Aura starts to surround her.She wanted to get atleast one fight.

sirces loked at her for a minut but she stillwonted a t didnt smile and little noise came outo fher mouth "..look's like you cant take a hint"she saw the girl really wonted a fight "...the last espada you fought was playign with you....yoru like a breakingable ragdoll"she balled her fist up and looked at tehr girl getting ready to attack she thougt it was part way funny but she had somewherer to go there power started to claw at each toehr

Mizu got angry and a little bit annoyed."Ragdoll?I'm not a ragdoll,and I'm not that breakeable.And if I am,then let's hear it from your so called 'master'."Mizu says hoping it would get her angry and with the urge to fight.She got ready."Come on.Let's fight."Mizu says.She attacks her without hestation but misses."(Great.What a way to make a dramatic fight scene the to miss with your own attack?)"Mizu thinks to herslef.

sirces looked at the girl then silped under her and put one leg down then jabed her in teh stomice 3 tiem then one in her arm and kicked her up but the girl's aura keep her down to the ground then they started clashing "...how dare she il kill her for talking about my master in the way of weakness"as she spon around the girl and almost triped her but missed the girl jumped over her on the top floor sore could feel that his sister was putting effert into the fight somewhat

Mizu used the aura and went flying around like a shooting star.She got to slash her,but only managed to get one small cut on her."(She's agil and strong.)"Mizu thinks as she holds her stomach."(Those quicks were quite the hit.)"Mizu thinks.She looks at her.She gets her aura to shape like a wolf."(This is going to take a lot of energy,but I hope it works.)"Mizu thinks.She looks at her.

sirces looked at her for a minute but sore told ehr to stop it wasnt worth the fight right now so she put her hand's down"..im sorry but i dont have the tiem to fight with you i have some where to be"she bowd then started to walk away slowly sore loked down"..what was she thinking attacking the person with out premission she is a hot head by heart but it seemed they said somthign about master she didnt like but any way at least they arint tearing the place appeart"he let out a noise then stoped and looked at ever one

Mizu returns to normal and so does her aura.She looks kind of dissapointed."(Am I...not worth it?)"Mizu thinks.She sighs."(Maybe the Souls Society made a mistake.Maybe thay shouldn't have sented me.But someone else.Someone actually considered worthy to fight here.)"Mizu thinks.She looks back."(Maybe I just need to find this 'master' that she mention.Maybe that's the clue of actually getting a fight.Wierd,I usually try to evade fights,but oh well.Have to try.)"Mizu thinks as she runs in the other direction.She was curious of who was this 'master'.

sirces made it to where siclones and sore was she looked at them "...master why didnt you come back when i sent sore here to get you.. what is soo important that you wont listen to me "she said whiel putting her hand's behind her back sore looked at her and truned his head a little ".........sorry"he siad in a low voice siclones looked at her for a minut then cut her off by putting her finger in front of her mouth "..."but he didnt speak to her ulqiorra looked at the mboth"..im sorry but this is a meeting for the higher espada"soo they truned and started to walk away

Mizu kept walking a little dissapointed."(I was sent to fight.Yet no one wants to.What kind of mission is this?)"Mizu thinks.She keeps walking."(I wonder what Renji would say if I told him this...)"Mizu thinks.She starts to think fo what Renji would say.

"WHAT?!You've got to be kidding me!Not even ONE?!You call yourself a Soul Reaper?!"Renji says.

Mizu laughs a bit but stops imideatly."(Why is that funny?He would probably kill me after saying that.)"Mizu thinks.She looks around.Not even one enemy in sight."Where is everybody?And who is this master that she was talking about?"Mizu asks to no one in particullar.She keeps walking until she gets to another room."Another room...man,if I don't find someone soon I dare to look around the airvents or something to find enemies...if they had airvents."Mizu says.

in that room they wacthed her for a while ulquiorra just looked at her grimmjow walked up behing him "...soo she's fianlly found a place with nothing in it "he said slwoly but then Nneila looked at grimmjow "..dont go and do anything stupid...and regreatfull grimmjow" he let out a noise and was gone he appeard in front of the girl"...."he just looked at her for a minut but didnt saw anything he just looked at her with his eye's but didnt speak to him

Mizu steared."(What the-is that the guy from before?)"Mizu thinks.She looked at him and got her Starcomet ready just incase.She brought it out and by her side."You..."Mizu says.She thinks for a while."So...you want a rematch?"Mizu asks as she points her blade at him.Last time she took quite the beating,but she was determened to not go down without a fight."Well,say something."Mizu insists.She looks at him.

grimmjow looked at her for a minut "..you have a nastey little mouth there odnt you why dont i rip your toung out..you little bitch"he said ot her coldly he walked up to her wiht out a feeling "..i despice all soulreaper's"he said to her with his hand's in his pocket "and your one of them i dont care if you are here ill kill you "still walking closer to her Nneila looked at the cam in the room"...that fool he is a fool by heart will ill lethim fight it out"

Sign in to follow this