Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
Stardustblade358

Espada's Screech.(A 1 x 1 with darklunatic)

Mizu got a little scared and backed away a few steps.Then she got a grip."(Whta are you doing?You need to stand your ground and fight.You were sent here by the highest of orders to defeat these guys.You can't just back away on a battle.Not now.Either return home victorious,or die here.No other options.)"Mizu thinks to herself.She look at him."Well...I would like to see you try.Let's go."Mizu says as she gets ready for his attacks.

grimmjow looked at her "..hah dont make me laft your wek like a litte baby your soft.you should truned and tuk you tail between your leg's"he said to her then he appeard in front of her and grabed her hear and thorw her to the ground "..stop acting all high and mighty and just die!" as he kciked her in the stomic ever one else was wacthing him beat her and beat her they just looked

Mizu helded her stomach and puked a little blood.A part of her was telling her to swollow her pride and beg for a chance.But the other one was telling her to stand up and fight like a true Soul Reaper."(What are you thinking?!Stand up!Don't give up now!Not without a fight!)"Mizu thinks to herself.She looks at him and raises her Starcomet and aura appears around her.She flew up high and away from him.She helded her stomach."(He's stronger than our last encounter.He's going to kill me fr sure.)"Mizu thinks.

grimmjow looked at her for a minut"...soo you have a little fight in you but you should leave her get stornger then coem back and fight me "he said as he just looked at ehr for a minute..she doesnt have the power to fight me "he was thinking to his self but he didnt wont to discourge her right then but he just stood there for minut's at a time but Nneila wonted to see the fight fully looking at them "...he isnt acting like a wildbeast this tiem this is a first for grimmjow"she said

Mizu looked at him."(Get stronger and then come for a rematch?)"Mizu thinks.She looks at him."I would love to get stronger.But bearly anyone considers me worthy of fighting here.That girl back there wouldn't fight me.She did mention a 'master' but nothing much."Mizu says.She wondered."Let us fight now.I can't go back without completetling this mission.They'll kill me.Now come on!"Mizu says.She gets her aura really intense and it starts to make strong winds around the area.

grimmjow looked at her with hsi hand's in his pocket"..you cant take hint's can you iv been playing wiht you now leave this place i wont you to becom stornger give me a real fight"he said to ehr with out really careing Nneila looked at him"..all he think's about is fighitng he wont'[s some oen he can casll his equal but he never gives them a chance to show it to him "she said to all of them stark walked in"..i see grimmjow is still not fighitng her fully"

Mizu looks at him."I won't leave.And I will get stronger,but by fighting the other Espada."Mizu says.She looks at him."If you're looking for someone equal,they should have sended Ichigo.But they sended me.So you'll just have to deal with it somehow."Mizu says.She thinks and looks at him."If you won't fight me.Then I'll just have to look for another challanger who declares me worthy."Mizu says as her aura calms down and she lands back on the floor.

grimmjow looked at her for a minut then started to walk away but stoped for a minut">.shell die befor she make's it half way thorw the place"he siad to his self">.the danm bitch should have listen to me"he put his hand's away but while he was walkin up the tower Nneila appeard in front of him"....soo you didnt attack her like a wild animal but instead you let her go why is that"he looked at her"..nonof your danm reason.."

Mizu watched as he walked away."This world is so wierd.They're suppouse to be enemies yet they don't want to fight.It's like the oposite of what the thought me in the academy.They teached me that enemies would not take regret and attack you at the instant.Yet here,they won't.Why was I even sented here?"Mizu asks.She walsk away and puts her Starcomet away.She looks at te floor."I wonder if this,'master',would consider me worthy..."Mizu says.

sirces looked at them walking back up the tower"...soo sore what should we do about this introder"she said in his ear he looked at her but not for lont".. i dont know but you shouldnt do anythign with out master's word on it" he said to her they oooke dat siclones but he just stood there with his arm's by his side he looked down at his sword then closed his eye's for a while and looked into his mind for a little soft none hearing tiem to his self

Mizu kept walking around and started to think."(Who is this master?Is he the leader of the Espada around here?Maybe if I fight him,the others will want to fight me too.Only two problems.I have no idea where anyone one is,and I have no idea how this 'master' looks like.Oh man.This mission has turned into a scavanger hunt more than a kill job.)"Mizu thinks.She keeps walking and the hallway seems endless.She stopped and shook her head."WON'T SOMEONE CONSIDER ME WORTHY AND COME AND FIGHT ME NOW?!"Mizu yelled.

grimmjow heard the girl's yell "......."he didnt saw anything he just walked away becous when he was abotu to trun aorund ulquiorra gave him a look grimmjow knew that it wasnt his tiem to fihgt right then but he keep his thougt's to his self Nneila looked around for a minut".i think ill go pay the girl a visit to see what is tha matter with her"she said as she started to head to the area was the girl was walking she wonte to see what the skill of the igrl was

Mizu got a little frussturated and sits on the floor.She sighs."Why did I even became a Soul Reaper?"Mizu asks.She remembers those days at the academy."My aura is more of a healing type then a fighting type.Everyone knowing that they send me to fight.Suppously to get stronger.It's nice to have healing aura,but I can't use it on myself.Just on others.Good for everyone and useless for me."Mizu says to herself.She thinks for a while."Why was I send here really?"Mizu asks.

Nneila appeard in front of the girl she looked at her for a minut she just looked "......."uqluiorra watched them to see what would happen and to see if the girl is a threat to them it seemed that she is nothjign more than a pawn for the soulreaper's so he left and whent to se the other area's the soulreaper's my have sent her in as a decoy sooo he whent to make sure "..this girl i see why grimmjow told her to go get stronger she is weak..and does not have much training"she was thinking as she looked at her

Mizu looked at her."(Her again.)"Mizu thinks.She didn't even bothered to raise her weapon up.She just looked down."Are you going to fight me or do I need to prove myself worthy?"Mizu asks.She thinks for a while."(The Soul Society told me that I was special.Heck,everyone there is special.Still,I'm not a fighter.Why did they sended me here?What's my pourpuse?)"Mizu thinks.

Nnelia looked at her for a minut and didnt show much of a smile"..prove yourself worthy who said you whernt worthy ..your just weak.. ill give you a chance go back to the human world train train and then come back come back and fight us wiht all you got.. i wont fight someone as weak as a little menos "sshe said to her hoping it what give the girl a thogut of what to do and not stay there "but if you rais your weapon i will have to fight you "

Mizu looked at her for a while."If I go to the Human World.They'll find out.And they'll probably kill me for returning without any results."Mizu says as she looks down to the floor."And I don't know if I should even raise up my weapon."Mizu says.She just thinks.From the beggining they sented her to fight and never gave her a solid reason of why.Now they sent her here and expect her to kill them."But I guess it's worth a try.I'm no good at fighting though.I can heal others.But when it comes to fighting,I can be clumsy."Mizu says.

Nneila looked at her ".. iv seen in what you can do but you dont have what it take's to kill a menos on your own you need to work at it and by now they think your dead anyway ..."she said to her with some kindness in her voice grimmjow looked around for a minute he open a whole that lead to the human world it was night time he stood there abouv then town looking down at the poeple runing ot get home he saw low hollows tryignto kill and gain power it remnde him of when he was a hollow he rememberd how he did the samehting huntign his pry down

Mizu looked at her for a while."Yeah...you're probably right."Mizu says as she looks down.She thinks for a while."(They'll know as soon as I leave this world.Maybe I should just stay around in the desert outside this place and fight for a while.To get stronger.If I can't do it in the human world without being killed,I can do it here.)"Mizu thinks.She looks at her."I can train in the desert here.I won't get near this fortress until I can prove myself worthy."Mizu says.

Nneila looked at her".....you my due ether one stay here and die from lack of sleep or go to the human world just beware the hollow that garud's the desert is still out there never forgetthat "she said as she open a gate that led out side to the desert and then one that led to the human world "take ether one of this or ether just blaste teh wall down and jump back down to the desert witch ever you wont butt here are strong hollows out there be ware"she said as she truned aorund and left the girl

Mizu looked at her as she walked away.She looked at the portals and thought for a while."(This world is dangeruous.I bearly survived with the hollow outhere.Who knows what other could be lurking around.But the human world...)"Mizu thinks.She gets her weapon and looks at it."Maybe...I need to start from the bottom.The human world has a few hollows that I can fight.Then I can come here and get stronger after that...it might take a while but..."Mizu says.She stands up and looks around."See ya later Espada.Next time I come.I'm going to be stronger."Mizu says.She goes through the one that led to the human world.

grimmjow say the other gate open he could feel it but when the person came out "....that's not another espada ...it's that soulreaper.......Nneila you alway's piss me off!!" he said out loud to his self he looked around for a minut uqluiorra stood there lookign at Nneila come back up the staor's "..soo you let her go.."si clones looked at them all"..."but didnt saw a word sore lookedd at hiim"...soo let's go bnack they have it under control" he said to sirces ashe tryed to pull her away

Mizu got there and looked around."This world is so peacefull.It's hard to imagene hollows attack it so frequently."Mizu says.She walks around in search of any hollows to fight.She keeps walking and dosn't notice the Grimmjow was nearby.She just kept walking.She looked at the busy people walking around.She got to a place where no human was there and kept walking.

grimmjow looked at thegirl walk by but he didnt attack her et he truned aorund and whent back in the gate he looked at them all as he pasted by he looked out at thesand ".......hunting for my own fod surviving "he started to rember his time as a lower espada "...."he was runing all alone in the dead of night he truend and looked aorund but nothgin happened then a hug hoolow came out ".tiem to die weakling!!:"it yelled at him but when it attacked grimmjow killed it in one bit liek it was nohginht he just keep going with that look in his eye's Nneila looked aorund at them".soo she went an way"she was thinking siclones left walking andthe toehr two fallowed behind him clously

Mizu kept walking until she got to a park.She walked around and then felt a strong spiritual pressure.She turn around to see hollows.She took out her weapon and got surrounded by aura.She raised up into the air and looked at them."Let's go."Mizu says.She attacks them and slashes a few of them.Then she cuts the arm of one of them.She keeps at it hoping to get stronger.

~In the SS~

They were at a reunion."I can feel her spiritual pressure.She has left Hueco Mundo."One of them says.The leader looked at Renji and Renji noded.He teleprted to the human world."Mizu."Renji says.

Sign in to follow this