Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
soraspromise

Coverage: Kingdom Hearts Concert -First Breath-

Tetsuya Nomura, director of the Kingdom Hearts series, has announced via the official Kingdom Hearts Japanese Twitter account that it is the plan for Ryōtarō Okiayu, the voice actor of Terra, and Iku Nakahara, the voice actress of Namine, to both be present and participate at each showing of Kingdom Hearts Concert -First Breath- in Tokyo, Nagoya, and Osaka.

A translation of the tweet can be found below thanks to goldpanner.

Ryōtarō Okiayu (Terra) + Iku Nakahara (Namine) to be guests at KH Concert -First Breath-. The plan is for them to participate at all shows in Tokyo, Nagoya and Osaka. Something's in the works. Look forward to it. -Nomura, who noticed it's a week away today #_KH

Updates

<3 <3 <3

(August 10th, 2016- 11:40 PM, USA EST): Ryōtarō Okiayu tweets that he is at the theater where Kingdom Hearts -First Breath- is being performed

(August 10th, 2016- 11:45 PM, USA EST): New artwork by Tetsuya Nomura featuring Sora as a conductor and various other characters as members of an orchestra!

(August 10th, 2016- 11:55PM, USA EST): The song list of -First Breath- is revealed!

(August 11th, 2016- 12:13 AM, USA EST): Pictures of the merchandise available at the event!

(August 11th, 2016- 12:20 AM, USA EST): Another pic of the merchandise!

(August 11th, 2016- 12:24 AM, USA EST): View from inside the concert hall!

(August 11th, 2016- 12:26 AM, USA EST): An image of the new Kingdom Hearts Unchained χ themed smart phone case!

(August 11th, 2016- 12:28 AM, USA EST): A look at the Yoko Shimomura interview exclusive to Kingdom Hearts -First Breath- attendees!

(August 11th, 2016- 12:33 AM, USA EST): Attendees are now entering the concert hall!

(August 11th, 2016- 12:38 AM, USA EST): More screenshots for the exclusive Yoko Shimomura interview!

(August 11th, 2016- 1:05 AM, USA EST): The concert should be starting now!

(August 11th, 2016- 2:03 AM, USA EST): The very first KH concert has concluded!

(August 11th, 2016- 2:12 AM, USA EST): A picture of lucky attendees with Yoko Shimomura!

(August 11th, 2016- 2:23 AM, USA EST): The concert included an amazing duet!

(August 11th, 2016- 3:24 AM, USA EST): Tetsuya Nomura is on stage!

(August 11th, 2016- 3:33 AM, USA EST): The concert has finally concluded! The music touched many people.

(August 11th, 2016- 11:44 PM, USA EST): Tetsuya Nomura restates that there's definitely plans to celebrate the Kingdom Hearts series' 15th anniversary in 2017!

(August 12th, 2016- 12:26 AM, USA EST): Tetsuya Nomura tells Dengeki Online that he regretfully cannot make an appearance at every performance but hopes to keep fans surprised!

Images

<3 <3 <3

first breath ticket @aibo_ac7 on TwitterCofwnlNVUAAkDy7CofwnlOVYAA9WeVCofwnlNUMAA6ygqCofwnlRUsAAVcxHfirstbreathCpfWJbgVUAERUKSCpfWROwUIAAuNGqCpjN50NVMAMbVA0CpjGbosUAAA7i PCpjGcjJUIAEjjsQCpjGdJCVMAABh2pCpjHaehUkAA4WrGCpjOr6sUMAEyUwsCpjOhb6VIAEOoPyCpjPlIgUEAAaFEwCpjOst4UsAAWnxsCpjPh6DUsAA1oVBCpjPh7JUsAA2JYqCpjQMSzUMAEQw8tCpjQMWuVIAA19 PCpjQoN9VMAAsEllCpjQoN UsAA3crFCpjQoOAUsAAVhFPCpjQoOAVUAAPr8pCpjRcWDUAAAT2U9CpjRxweUkAA8BRlCpjTpD9UMAA5Gq6CpjTAj8UAAE72 LCpjV2nEVIAArxohCpjV2qyVMAAwC2oCpjWdVhUMAAE1JYCpjXgQnUsAAwQjCpjLy1rUsAA6FVvCpjYakLUIAATV48CpjYbJVUIAA QmtCpjqr4MVYAEnnJMCpjqr4LUAAA2HBSCpj7jPXVUAAlord

Click here to view the article

Why, oh why would the voice actors of 2 characters that have no current way of being brought back be invited to a concert? Unless this is as much of a tease as the chi art.

And just like Ven on the Chi anniversary art, those are some random-ass choices. But because of the mention that things are "in the works," can't help but feel like them being there is somehow important.

Also, holy hell I hope that concert gets recorded. I wanna hear the new tracks and even the old stuff soooo badly.

Participate? Are they going to sing or something.

Just because things are in the works doesn't mean they are done or even close to being done lol. It's just Nomura being his vague self.

Participate? Are they going to sing or something

Things are in the works omg omg it means we are getting new music

Jk

It's just Nomura being his vague self.

Edited by Shinobi Bacon and Eggs

Not too surprising. The Terra/Namine relationship is one of the few romantic couples that are both supported by fans and are canon among the games. Probably a duet or something. :/

Of course it would be a few they never freaking met before Lool

Might as well have Aladdin and larxene ship to

​If I had the money I would buy myself a flight over there just to pay to see... or should I say listen? Never been to a concert before T__T But I'd do anything for Kingdom Heartsu!

Not too surprising. The Terra/Namine relationship is one of the few romantic couples that are both supported by fans and are canon among the games. Probably a duet or something. :/

Wait wut? Lol

I'm not really certain how a relationship between Terra and Namine has been given credence in-game.

Curse you Nomura and your cryptic teases!. Seriously though I wish I could be there. I wonder if Simple and Clean or Sanctuary will be there? Maybe Utada Hikaru will make a surprise appearance?

amazing :O
guys I have 2 questions:

1) where can I buy some of this stuff that was available at the concert online?

2) Since I'll be attending Paris's KH Orchestra Concert next year, with what hashtag or something should I make my posts so they can also be published here afterwards, like live updates?

I need conductor Sora to be an unlockable outfit for Kingdom Hearts III! This all looks so amazing!

I really wish I could have went. If they ever hold a concert here in the States I don't care if I cut off all connections to everyone I know-- I'M GOING!

Also, will there be CDs of the music played I could buy in the near future? I'd very much like that.