Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Awesome Sauce

KHDays My Thoughts On: Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days

Awesome review man, I'm glad you got the chance to play Days!

Days was an amazing game, and it had a very interesting stance in the series, due to the game being Roxas's life during the year Sora was asleep!  What happened to him, Axel and Xion was of utmost sadness, and it was truly a tragic, bittersweet story!  While I would've loved more insight on the other members of the Organization, I'm more than content with what we got, ya know?  I especially loved the game's final arc, where everything just went crashing down for the trio!  Seeing their friendship tested and ravaged the way it was...it was messed up!  And well, I liked how the game explained some loose threads that were lingering from other entries in the series! I especially loved Riku's part in all of this! :3

The gameplay was awesome, but the panel system took a while for me to get used to!  But after I played through Days a second time, I didn't mind it much!  It was good for experimenting different spell layouts and trying out new Keyblades, ya know?  I also remember playing the multiplayer one time with my best friend/soul brother Dennys, and from what I can remember, it was fun!  I was using Marluxia...or was it Xemnas?  Lol, I don't remember! xD

But yeah, everything about the game was awesome!  The music and voice acting were amazing, especially in the 1.5 cutscenes, and the graphics for a DS game were impressive! :)

Awesome man, I'm glad you enjoyed this game!  I bet you're having a blast playing through each KH game, huh? :)

Awesome review man, I'm glad you got the chance to play Days!

Days was an amazing game, and it had a very interesting stance in the series, due to the game being Roxas's life during the year Sora was asleep!  What happened to him, Axel and Xion was of utmost sadness, and it was truly a tragic, bittersweet story!  While I would've loved more insight on the other members of the Organization, I'm more than content with what we got, ya know?  I especially loved the game's final arc, where everything just went crashing down for the trio!  Seeing their friendship tested and ravaged the way it was...it was messed up!  And well, I liked how the game explained some loose threads that were lingering from other entries in the series! I especially loved Riku's part in all of this! :3

The gameplay was awesome, but the panel system took a while for me to get used to!  But after I played through Days a second time, I didn't mind it much!  It was good for experimenting different spell layouts and trying out new Keyblades, ya know?  I also remember playing the multiplayer one time with my best friend/soul brother Dennys, and from what I can remember, it was fun!  I was using Marluxia...or was it Xemnas?  Lol, I don't remember! xD

But yeah, everything about the game was awesome!  The music and voice acting were amazing, especially in the 1.5 cutscenes, and the graphics for a DS game were impressive! :)

Awesome man, I'm glad you enjoyed this game!  I bet you're having a blast playing through each KH game, huh? :)

Yeah, I'm overall having a good time execpt for ReCOm's gameplay with this series, and glad that I discovered it. Too bad I don't have a PS4...

Yeah, I'm overall having a good time execpt for ReCOm's gameplay with this series, and glad that I discovered it. Too bad I don't have a PS4...

That's great man, I'm glad you're having fun! (Lol, that ReCom comment, though! xD)  And well, don't worry, I'm sure that by the time Kingdom Hearts III is out, you'll have a PS4 ready to go!  Unless you're trying to see if you can get a PS4 to play 2.8? :O

That's great man, I'm glad you're having fun! (Lol, that ReCom comment, though! xD)  And well, don't worry, I'm sure that by the time Kingdom Hearts III is out, you'll have a PS4 ready to go!  Unless you're trying to see if you can get a PS4 to play 2.8? :O

2.8 and KH3 are the main and so far only reasons to consider a PS4 at the moment. I could always ask for my brother to buy it for his console. But true sadness will come in december.