Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

This is one of my favorites, because it's so emotional. I have so many favorites. I mostly listen to KH stuff as I'm driving besides Croc, and others things I have in my car. 

Majestic Wings

The Nightmare (AKA: the Mindfiretrucking track)

Vim and Vigor

The Encounter

Le Sanctuaire

Le Cloche

The list can go on and on! 

That Vanitas picture of him screaming, paired with this music, weirdly looks like he has some tragic backstory that makes it worth feeling sorry for him. 

I know, right?  I really loved that image, and I knew I had to put it in my video!  Vanitas creates Unversed through negative emotion, right?  Well, I think immense sorrow and pain count as negative emotions, and that image presents that aspect of him insanely well! :)

This is one of my favorites, because it's so emotional. I have so many favorites. I mostly listen to KH stuff as I'm driving besides Croc, and others things I have in my car. 

Majestic Wings

The Nightmare (AKA: the Mindfiretrucking track)

Vim and Vigor

The Encounter

Le Sanctuaire

Le Cloche

The list can go on and on! 

Oh yes, it's very emotional indeed! I really hope it comes back in Kingdom Hearts III! :D  Haha, and that's awesome, hearing KH music is always awesome! :3

By the way, all those songs of yours I put in bold are ones I love as well!  There's just so many tracks in the Kingdom Hearts series, and all of them sound so amazing! X_X

But yeah, Tears Of The Light is definitely a piece of art, and I hope it makes its way into Kingdom Hearts III, for it'd fit great with tragic scenes that the game will most probably have! :D

I know, right?  I really loved that image, and I knew I had to put it in my video!  Vanitas creates Unversed through negative emotion, right?  Well, I think immense sorrow and pain count as negative emotions, and that image presents that aspect of him insanely well! :)

Oh yes, it's very emotional indeed! I really hope it comes back in Kingdom Hearts III! :D  Haha, and that's awesome, hearing KH music is always awesome! :3

By the way, all those songs of yours I put in bold are ones I love as well!  There's just so many tracks in the Kingdom Hearts series, and all of them sound so amazing! X_X

But yeah, Tears Of The Light is definitely a piece of art, and I hope it makes its way into Kingdom Hearts III, for it'd fit great with tragic scenes that the game will most probably have! :D

Something is telling me that it might be possible, Tears of Light might come back along with other familiar tracks. 

Cool! And yeah, you are right about that! :) 

I would be surprised if they used Tears of Light when Hiro explains about the first Baymax along with his brother. (If it's going there.) 

Something is telling me that it might be possible, Tears of Light might come back along with other familiar tracks. 

Cool! And yeah, you are right about that! :)

I would be surprised if they used Tears of Light when Hiro explains about the first Baymax along with his brother. (If it's going there.) 

I really hope so!!!!! X_X  And indeed, the KH soundtrack is definitely a gem in the music world! :')

OMG, THAT'D BE PERFECT!!!! I COULD SEE THAT TRACK FITTING WELL WITH THAT SCENE YOU DESCRIBED! :')

Doesn't one of the BBS novels give him a backstory? I've never read them, but I could've sworn some post or other was mentioning them, and said one of the BBS volumes was about Vanitas.