Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
KHUndertaleFan25

Image So i made a picture of Sora fighting Sans...

sora_vs_sans_by_khundertalefan25-dadjjo3

In your personal opinion, who would win this fight? We all know the power Sora has, but Sans has Gaster Blasters, bones that he can summon, and psychokinesis.

If you want to see Sans's power in action, here:

So, who's it gonna be? Sora or Sans?

Edited by KHUndertaleFan25

Karma? What do you mean?

Sans uses Karma/Karmic Retribution. That's why his attacks make part of your HP bar purple and it kinda drains. Apparently it's because they ignore your INV, so I guess you get it a bunch of times and all the hits do 1 damage? Wiki says it delays damage input, which is why it looks like it drains your health I guess.

So if Sora weren't affected by Karma, then everything would just do 1 damage and he'd still have i-frames so it probably wouldn't be too hard xP

Sans uses Karma/Karmic Retribution. That's why his attacks make part of your HP bar purple and it kinda drains. Apparently it's because they ignore your INV, so I guess you get it a bunch of times and all the hits do 1 damage? Wiki says it delays damage input, which is why it looks like it drains your health I guess.

So if Sora weren't affected by Karma, then everything would just do 1 damage and he'd still have i-frames so it probably wouldn't be too hard xP

Uh... What's INV? Also, all you're doing is confusing me with what you just said.

First of all, awesome picture you came up with!  That setup of Sora and Sans reminds me of turn based Final Fantasy games!  Great job on this! :D

And well, as for who would win, I don't really know!  I mean, Sans' powers look interesting and impressive, but Sora has a looot of powers to tap into, such as Drive Forms, Attraction Flows, Magic, Keyblade Transformations, Flowmotion, Free Running, Shotlocks, Limit Attacks...yeah, Sora has a lot in his repertoire!  But if Sans puts up a good fight, I could see the battle going evenly!

But my money would be on Sora! :3

Sora would probably win as he can heal whenever his mp is full and he deflected Xemnas beam so I wont be surprise if he could also deflect san's attack. On a side note  , does this hint that Sora is secretly a murderer ?  O.o

First of all, awesome picture you came up with!  That setup of Sora and Sans reminds me of turn based Final Fantasy games!  Great job on this! :D

And well, as for who would win, I don't really know!  I mean, Sans' powers look interesting and impressive, but Sora has a looot of powers to tap into, such as Drive Forms, Attraction Flows, Magic, Keyblade Transformations, Flowmotion, Free Running, Shotlocks, Limit Attacks...yeah, Sora has a lot in his repertoire!  But if Sans puts up a good fight, I could see the battle going evenly!

But my money would be on Sora! :3

Thanks! And i think Sora would win this battle, too.

Sora would probably win as he can heal whenever his mp is full and he deflected Xemnas beam so I wont be surprise if he could also deflect san's attack. On a side note  , does this hint that Sora is secretly a murderer ?  O.o

True. And what made you come up with the idea that he is a murderer? O.O

Thanks! And i think Sora would win this battle, too.

If im not mistaken , san can only be fought in genocide run and considering both sans and Sora are in undertale world i would assume Sora and co must follow undertale's rule. A possible scenario would be sans thinking that the heartless are considered monsters and since sora and co had eliminated heartless multiple times  , it could culminate in a scenario where sans fight Sora.

or i may be over-analyzing stuff :biggrin:

If im not mistaken , san can only be fought in genocide run and considering both sans and Sora are in undertale world i would assume Sora and co must follow undertale's rule. A possible scenario would be sans thinking that the heartless are considered monsters and since sora and co had eliminated heartless multiple times  , it could culminate in a scenario where sans fight Sora.

or i may be over-analyzing stuff :biggrin:

Uh... What?

The fact that you can only fight Sans if you kill everything in Undertale comes to mind.

Only other reason I can think of is that Sans considers Sora a threat to the multiverse.

I think Sora has enough determination in him to overcome Sans. Sora definitely beats Frisk in terms of attacks and capability, so Sans better get ready to have a bad time.

Given the fact that you can usually level up to LV 100 in Kingdom Hearts, I'm guessing Sans might actually kill Sora right from the get go. Can't have an LV 100 human running about the underground