Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

I can't believe it, Kingdom Hearts X was around since 2013 and it's finally ending in 2016. So, let's all have fun and theories as to how the game could potentially end.

I definitely theories a clash between all five Foretellers. I also theories that we see who is the Master of the Nightmare Chirithy and how the Dandelions end up in the Unchained Realm.

I can't believe it, Kingdom Hearts X was around since 2013 and it's finally ending in 2016. So, let's all have fun and theories as to how the game could potentially end.

I definitely theories a clash between all five Foretellers. I also theories that we see who is the Master of the Nightmare Chirithy and how the Dandelions end up in the Unchained Realm.

I see this ends with all the things you mentioned along with seeing the Keyblade War itself.

Maybe, just before or after the war your character will end up in the unchained realm too. And there, you will meet Ephemera, Skuld and the rest of the Dandelions. You can work together in order to rebuild the lost world, according to Kairi's grandma's story. Also, we may finally learn if the reincarnation theory is actually true.

Is this week is the last update?

The last update will be on 18th August.

Luxu will defeat Ava (possibly she won't get killed).

After getting up, Ava will try and talk to the Foretellers regarding Luxu's betrayal.

The Foretellers won't listen and start to gather up their warriors to get prepared for this war.

We might see Nightmare Chirithy again and his mischievous schemes...  

Everyone meets at the battlefield...

The Keyblade War begins....

Everyone fights...

Luxu is watching and waiting....

Master of Masters will come back and something terrible will happen....

Whatever the Master of Masters will do, will be the very birth of the worlds end...

The World End's....

Thousands of Keyblades are on the ground....

Hearts floating in the sky....

You (the player) will be all of alone....

Then suddenly....

Possibly....

Ephemera will appear....

He'll take you to Unchained, where everyone is waiting.... 

Meanwhile, during all heck is breaking loose, Luxu leaves....

And the Dandelions will rebuilt the lost worlds, thus beginning the Kingdom Hearts Series Story....

Then the cutscene with Kairi's grandmother and Kairi will come back. 

Okay, I'm not gonna lie, and I can't just pass this theory up. This is possibly one of the most KH-realistic-story-styled theories I have EVER seen. I can definitely see this happening! xD  

Okay, I'm not gonna lie, and I can't just pass this theory up. This is possibly one of the most KH-realistic-story-styled theories I have EVER seen. I can definitely see this happening! xD  

If all of this happens next Thursday, it would be scary as heck. Lol

Luxu will probably kill Ava and it will be up to Skuld and the player to lead the Dandelions.

Without Ava to keep the Foretellers in check, they finally fall into complete disarray and war breaks out.

All Keyblade Wielders start fighting each other, destroying the town and killing each other.

Meanwhile, the Dandelions try to escape and travel to the Unchained world (Along the way you fight Keyblade Wielders instead of Heartless) but then Luxu/Dark Chirithy/Foretellers get in the way and you need to fight them to escape.

There are some losses but they succeed and manage to escape to the Unchained worlds.

Hmmm...I'm not good with theories...

I do have a few predictions. 

Luxu & Ava will battle. Leaving Ava being defeated in the battle but is not killed.

I don't know if Ira is still alive but after this I predict that Ava will seek out the rest of the foretellers starting with Gula.

Somehow I think that this will tie to the cutscene where Gula was fighting Aced. 

Gula will be the strongest in the battle but Aced doesn't give up. 

Ava arrives at the scene, while I think that Luxu might strike Gula in the back and take him down but it could also be Aced somehow defeating him when Ava arrives.

I don't really know what will happen after this except for the fact that I think that Ava will gather all of the dandelions by the fountain as the clock is starting to count down the end of Daybreak Town.

Ava will instruct the dandelions and the player of what is to happen to the world and herself. I think she opens a portal for the dandelions to escape. But somehow the player will end up in keyblade graveyard. 

I really don't know how else this will conclude but I do hope that the player somehow makes it out alive.

I do have a few predictions. 

Luxu & Ava will battle. Leaving Ava being defeated in the battle but is not killed.

I don't know if Ira is still alive but after this I predict that Ava will seek out the rest of the foretellers starting with Gula.

Somehow I think that this will tie to the cutscene where Gula was fighting Aced. 

Gula will be the strongest in the battle but Aced doesn't give up. 

Ava arrives at the scene, while I think that Luxu might strike Gula in the back and take him down but it could also be Aced somehow defeating him when Ava arrives.

I don't really know what will happen after this except for the fact that I think that Ava will gather all of the dandelions by the fountain as the clock is starting to count down the end of Daybreak Town.

Ava will instruct the dandelions and the player of what is to happen to the world and herself. I think she opens a portal for the dandelions to escape. But somehow the player will end up in keyblade graveyard. 

I really don't know how else this will conclude but I do hope that the player somehow makes it out alive.

well dont forst this is season one and season two  will contune in unchained x

Luxu will defeat Ava (possibly she won't get killed).

After getting up, Ava will try and talk to the Foretellers regarding Luxu's betrayal.

The Foretellers won't listen and start to gather up their warriors to get prepared for this war.

We might see Nightmare Chirithy again and his mischievous schemes...  

Everyone meets at the battlefield...

The Keyblade War begins....

Everyone fights...

Luxu is watching and waiting....

Master of Masters will come back and something terrible will happen....

Whatever the Master of Masters will do, will be the very birth of the world's end...

The World Ends....

Thousands of Keyblades are on the ground....

Hearts floating in the sky....

You (the player) will be all alone....

Then suddenly....

Possibly....

Ephemera will appear....

He'll take you to Unchained, where everyone is waiting.... 

Meanwhile, during all heck is breaking loose, Luxu leaves....

And the Dandelions will rebuilt the lost worlds, thus beginning the Kingdom Hearts Series Story....

Then the cutscene with Kairi's grandmother and Kairi will come back. 

You've got something in this whole business!  You're...you're Luxu, watching us all!!!  You're the bringer of our doom! D:

But seriously though, this is a word by word perfect description of what will most definitely happen!  I couldn't have said it better myself!

But yeah, I'm pretty sure this will end in the Keyblade War itself!  And it's going to be brutal!  And well, after that, we just have to catch up in Unchained X and then keep moving onward with Season 2! :3

You've got something in this whole business!  You're...you're Luxu, watching us all!!!  You're the bringer of our doom! D:

But seriously though, this is a word by word perfect description of what will most definitely happen!  I couldn't have said it better myself!

But yeah, I'm pretty sure this will end in the Keyblade War itself!  And it's going to be brutal!  And well, after that, we just have to catch up in Unchained X and then keep moving onward with Season 2! :3

Me? Luxu? Oh heck no! LOL I wouldn't even--. Noooo! xD 

We all just have to wait till Thursday. If some of this is true, (if not all of it....) that would be scary as heck. LOL 

Yup just finding out how all of this is going to play out through Unchained X. And who know what will go down in Season 2. 

Me? Luxu? Oh heck no! LOL I wouldn't even--. Noooo! xD

We all just have to wait till Thursday. If some of this is true, (if not all of it....) that would be scary as heck. LOL 

Yup just finding out how all of this is going to play out through Unchained X. And who know what will go down in Season 2. 

Good God, Thursday?  Time sure does fly fast, doesn't it? :O  I'm betting we're all going to be witness to some major story chow down come Thursday! I'm pretty sure most, if not all of your predictions will come to pass!

Season 2 will be most intriguing indeed! :3

Looks like it's finally time, let's see what ends up truly happening...