Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Power Jusho

TV Power Rangers Ninja Steel Cast Announcement

We finally have the cast of the next series of Power Rangers: Power Rangers Ninja Steel and one announcement that will warm your heart and makes you catch the feels.

Who is the blue ranger? I'm confused? :|

the blue ranger is Peter Sudarso, the brother of Yoshi Sudarso who is the current blue ranger of Dino Charge/Dino SuperCharge

The cave man has a brother? Didn't know that, but I don't really keep with the PR series in total, so no surprise there. I never really grew up with the series and so I only have seen bits and pieces of the PR series on Nicktoons while waiting for stuff I like to come on.

The cave man has a brother? Didn't know that, but I don't really keep with the PR series in total, so no surprise there. I never really grew up with the series and so I only have seen bits and pieces of the PR series on Nicktoons while waiting for stuff I like to come on.

Yeah, apparently Peter told his brother that he didn't make the auditions just to surprise him at Power Morphicon

These kids look so stoked to be on that stage knowing they're officially Power Rangers now. Peter and Yoshi almost made me tear up too. xD

Ooh, I'm loving those new Power Ranger suits!  The cast looks pretty awesome!  So, Ninja Steel is the latest iteration of the Power Rangers, huh?

It will be once Dino Supercharge is finally finished. New episodes are coming back next week.

It'd be a Hell of an ordeal to pull off, but I think Saban would be willing to try it. If they don't, we can at least expect a crossover with Dino Charge.

It would be cool to see for nostalgia's sake. Ninjas Storm was the last PR I watched as kid aside from a couple of Disney Era ones that me and my nephew have watched.

These kids look so stoked to be on that stage knowing they're officially Power Rangers now. Peter and Yoshi almost made me tear up too. xD

It will be once Dino Supercharge is finally finished. New episodes are coming back next week.

Yeah, I'm pretty sure that every person that becomes involved in the Power Rangers franchise gets stoked, given that they probably grew up with the Power Rangers shows, ya know?  

Ah, I see.  Wow, from the looks of it, Power Rangers will go on forever, huh?  There's already been an overload of shows, and the popularity for them doesn't seem to be heading to a crawl! :O

Edited by The Transcendent Key

Wow, from the looks of it, Power Rangers will go on forever, huh?  There's already been an overload of shows, and the popularity for them doesn't seem to be heading to a crawl! :O

Power Rangers forever. Well, as long as Super Sentai doesn't die out... and since it's been going since the 70s, I don't think that'll happen either. xD