Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Toominator

The KH13 News Team is now hiring!

We're looking to expand the KH13 news team! If you're passionate about Kingdom Hearts and would enjoy helping us report on and create content about the latest developments in the series, then please either reply to this post, or contact me by sending me a PM

Disclaimer: This is NOT for a position on the Social Media team even though we post articles to the Social Media profiles.

What we're looking for:
- A big interest in the Kingdom Hearts series.
- Active enough and availability to regularly watch out for news and respond quickly when something appears.

- Willingness to volunteer and contribute.
- Reasonable writing skills.

Optional:
- Someone who keeps up-to-date with Kingdom Hearts χ[chi] and Kingdom Hearts Unchained χ (Japanese version and International version) would be very helpful!

- Japanese language skills.

If interested, please apply by replying to this forum post, or contact me by sending me a PM, letting us know why you think you'd be a good addition to our team. Supplying a writing sample (an essay from school, a school newspaper article, etc) would be very beneficial. Please apply even if you're unsure! Good luck!

Being neither in America or Japan where most information flows, nor fluent in the language (yet) counts me out, but I wish the best of luck to all those apply. Do it even if you're not sure! You may be the person they're looking for~

Being neither in America or Japan where most information flows, nor fluent in the language (yet) counts me out, but I wish the best of luck to all those apply. Do it even if you're not sure! You may be the person they're looking for~

We actually would love a person like you! We need more people in a different area/timezone, where they can help cover news when most of us in America are snoozing. If you are interested, feel free to apply!

We actually would love a person like you! We need more people in a different area/timezone, where they can help cover news when most of us in America are snoozing. If you are interested, feel free to apply!

The temptation is incredible, though I just joined the Social Media Team, though I'm so keen to be as active as I can on all parts of KH13. Are members allowed multiple roles as long as they can keep up with both?

The temptation is incredible, though I just joined the Social Media Team, though I'm so keen to be as active as I can on all parts of KH13. Are members allowed multiple roles as long as they can keep up with both?

A lot of our staff members are on multiple teams. If you think you can handle it, and you have the time, by all means!

I live in Mexico city and I really LOVE Kingdom Hearts, even when in my country this saga isn't popular. I have follow this page for ten years now and I really want to be part of this team. Right know I'm studying english writing and the next year I'm going to study english literature. Also I'm writer (not published yet) and I'm a volunteer in a news blog for quidditch called "The Quidditch Post".

So, I really really want to be part of this team.

Been a fan of this series since KH2, im a very active player in KHUX (global) always keeping up with the news (being member of the #1 party in Unicornis also helps discovering news faster) i got a VIP ticket for the LA concert so i will surely help on that front.

I sadly don't know Japanese but ill try to help wherever i can!

I live in Mexico city and I really LOVE Kingdom Hearts, even when in my country this saga isn't popular. I have follow this page for ten years now and I really want to be part of this team. Right know I'm studying english writing and the next year I'm going to study english literature. Also I'm writer (not published yet) and I'm a volunteer in a news blog for quidditch called "The Quidditch Post".

So, I really really want to be part of this team.

Email Toominator, you definitely have the passion and drive :3

Email Toominator, you definitely have the passion and drive :3

Apologies nevermind I saw you can also reply to this post.

Edited by WayfindersDestiny

Hmmm this sounds like a very interesting position. I personally love the Kingdom Hearts series with all my heart. The game just always brings me this sense calm and relief. I play kh unchained x everyday and I always keep up with twitters and newsletter for not only Kingdom Hearts news in general but other square enix titles such Final Fantasy. I love to research things I enjoy such as gaming so that I'm always up to date with the current meta. I've always wanted to be more involved with community but I wasn't sure on how to do that so I decided to make a youtube/Twitch channel.

My gamer tag is 13thFATE I'm currently working on setting up a Youtube and Twitch channel for Smash Bros (pretty much done just finishing up the last touches on my capture card). But not just that. I want to use those accounts to do let's plays and news reports for games such as Kingdom Hearts. This has been my dream (the youtube channel) for a while now and man am I excited to get it started. Hopefully I meet your criteria and thank you. Good luck to all applicants!

Edited by Yohan Almoumin

I have given it some proper, serious thought and came upon the decision if there were still availability for the position I too would like to apply. I reside in Australia, and having a time zone a mere few hours out of Japan brings convenience in seeing new announcements not long after they happen. I follow many Kingdom Hearts related Twitter accounts and have a large following of Kingdom Hearts fans on my personal Tumblr. Kingdom Hearts as a game has been an integral part of my life for some time although I was certainly far later to the game than most. I believe my passion for Kingdom Hearts, matched with my passion for writing would be beneficial in a role within the News Team.

I used to during my mid teenage years write newsletters voluntarily for a St Johns Ambulance Division in Australia, with all current events and information included that would need to be known by other members of the cadet unit. Unfortunately those documents have long since vanished, inclusive of moving home 3 times, but my love for writing in both news and creative forms remains. I also hope in the coming years to take a study in the Japanese language, as unfortunately being self taught can only push you so far.

I also both play Kingdom Hearts Unchained X and follow the Twitters in relation to the game, so receive updates of new story or media from both those sources. I also have volunteered to be part of the Kingdom Hearts Social Media team, and should I pass the probationary period (of sorts) would be happy to be a member to cross between both.

I hope that has covered the application requirements well, and I wish other applicants the best of luck!

As I Kingdom Hearts fan I can say with certainty that I am extremely interested in this position. Ever since the first Kingdom Hearts game that came out for the PlayStation 2. It was from that moment I was enticed the Kingdom Hearts universe and diverse characters. Furthermore, with every new installment of the game and the manga adaptation I was only further drawn into the world.

It was due to passion and interest that I would try to find any info I could on Kingdom Hearts from lore to developments to theories of games, gathering information from game magazines, fan sites and varies social media. Also I even bought and played out the original Final Mix games for the PlayStation 2 that originally where in only Japanese at the time to just expand on my knowledge of the lore that was unavailable in American at the time. (only know small keywords, Japanese characters and previous game play that I could understand the game)

It is due to my knowledge of the Kingdom Hearts universe and unbiased nature/open mindedness that I would be a suitable candidate. Furthermore, I to a degree religiously play Kingdom Hearts X (Unchained). Also I am currently college student I’m constantly improving on my writing skills tailoring them to fit numerous writing styles depending on what I am writing.  It is with all my skills, knowledge, and passion of Kingdom Hearts that I believe i would be a great asset to the team.

Thank you for the opportunity and good luck for all the applicants

• If wanting to see any of my writing to examine will send.

This is sort of late, but applications are closed and candidates were notified. Thanks for applying and hopefully you continue being an active member here on KH13!