Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Wan_Pisu

What do you like the most about Kingdom Hearts?

What do you like the most about Kingdom Hearts?  

111 members have voted

1. 1. What do you like the most about Kingdom Hearts?

• Gameplay
    • Story
    • Characters
    • Worlds
    • Music
    • Disney, ah-hyuck!
    • The Community!
    • Something else? Comment below!

The ending screen. Love it when I've finally finished that shit.

On a serious note (xD), it used to be story, but it's just gotten old for me at this point. It's still good, but after so many years I just got bored of it.

That said, I can't really tell if I should vote for the gameplay or the music, they're both brilliant.

I don't even know anymore. It's like we're all just SE's dog and their playing fetch with us. Kingdom Hearts is the ball, we go get it every time even if it falls in ant hill. It's fun until the neighbor's mutt starts barking incessantly and you never want to play fetch again, because you know the mutt will always start barking.

Lmao "the community", it was tough between the gameplay and characters, but I chose the characters, their designs are just so fantastic and memorable. KH1 Sora, Riku and Kairi are some of the best character designs in gaming history.

I would have to say that I love absolutely everything about the series, but most of all, I love its story!  A timeless classic of good versus evil, with some well developed twists and turns added in for good measure, with amazing characters that have depth, and emotional moments that just make you love the series to death, as I do! So yeah, definitely the story! :D

And the fact of the matter is, the story keeps getting better and better, and I can't wait to see how the Xehanort Saga concludes in Kingdom Hearts III! :D

AND GOOD GOD, SHIMOMURA'S EPIC MUSICAL SCORE!  IT'S GODLY!!! X_X

Pretty much everything! I don't think I can really choose just one.

Honestly I'm kinda surprised at how far the 'Story' option is in the lead considering how many people say the story is hard and too complicated to understand and enjoy! As somebody who doesn't find it too hard to understand and enjoys it a lot it's nice to see!  xD 

well i do like everything but i like the musics and soundtracks of this game not to mention its story its great :) i cant wait to play 2.8 and 3 of course i enjoyed playing 1.5 and 2.5 there's alot of story gameplay and musics and nobody will post a bad comment to this :D 

Pretty much everything! I don't think I can really choose just one.

Honestly I'm kinda surprised at how far the 'Story' option is in the lead considering how many people say the story is hard and too complicated to understand and enjoy! As somebody who doesn't find it too hard to understand and enjoys it a lot it's nice to see!  xD 

they just didn't play from 1.5 so they find it hard to understand the story

I don't know, I like most of the things in the game, but there isn't one above the others. I could go for the gameplay, since that was what drew me into the series aside from having Disney characters in it. At the time, I found it so different from other RPGs I've seen.

The music, only because it is the only thing that I like in all of the games.

The gameplay for me is great for some games, but also terrible in some others, so I got a mixed opinion about it.

I was never really interested in the story nor the characters(aside from CoM, as the story got me curious about it).