Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
JTD95

The Case of Naminé and her Feet

As I was replaying Re:CoM awhile back I was browsing through the journal and viewing the character models because that's fun, when I noticed that Naminé's feet are totally of the charts! I opened her 3D model and her KH2 3D model to compare.

http://i611.photobucket.com/albums/tt192/jtd95/Namine%20Shoes.png~original

Edited by JTD95

From a podiatric standpoint her feet look fine xP

But wow, never noticed this at all! And I look at people's feet alot... :3

Peace!

You do realise that younger Namine's feet is almost the size of her head

we all know what that means

It probably explains why cutscenes rarely show her feet.

So Yuya, what does our Podiatrist have to say about her feet? Is it abnormal to have that feet size at that age?

Obviously KH characters suck at picking shoe sizes - look at Sora's shoes

As I was replaying Re:CoM awhile back I was browsing through the journal and viewing the character models because that's fun, when I noticed that Naminé's feet are totally off the charts! I opened her 3D model and her KH2 3D model to compare.

http://i611.photobucket.com/albums/tt192/jtd95/Namine%20Shoes.png~original

Thats quite a feet/feat...I guess thats how she manipulated Sora into de'feet'ing Marluxia.

Such is a witch of feet

Edited by catmaster0116

You do realise that younger Namine's feet is almost the size of her head

we all know what that means

It probably explains why cutscenes rarely show her feet.

So Yuya, what does our Podiatrist have to say about her feet? Is it abnormal to have that feet size at that age?

Obviously KH characters suck at picking shoe sizes - look at Sora's shoes

Thats quite a feet/feat...I guess thats how she manipulated Sora into de'feet'ing Marluxia.

Such is a witch of feet

Your puns are killing me xD

Well it looks as if they're as long as her head (from chin to scalp). I compared my feet with my head and I got a similar result. But I have quite large feet also, so it looks like Namine and I have something in common. xD

Peace!

Your puns are killing me xD

Well it looks as if they're as long as her head (from chin to scalp). I compared my feet with my head and I got a similar result. But I have quite large feet also, so it looks like Namine and I have something in common. xD

Peace!

I guess if you check the 3D model JTD95 posted, between older and younger namine - the head and foot sizes are almost identical. It makes the proportion to her body look off.

index.jpg

That's nuts!!

Edited by catmaster0116

wow her feet are huge! xD they're even bigger when she was younger compared to when she's older. I don't know if they are but it looks that way to me. Is this a trend in the kh universe? as you get older your feet get smaller?

Edited by PieLuvah