Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

Still sad about Tadashi :(

Those look awesome man! Really great :)

: We all miss him (hug) but as long as we don't forget about him he'll never disappear. Thank you man glad to know you like it cause there's more coming xD

Those are amazing! Great job! That sounds like a fun class too, I wish you luck with that.

Thank you very much. Yeah it's exciting and I bet it's gonna be a blast. Once again thanks :)

Edited by IwasBornAsVentus

: We all miss him (hug) but as long as we don't forget about him he'll never disappear. Thank you man glad to know you like it cause there's more coming xD

Thank you very much. Yeah it's exciting and I bet it's gonna be a blast. Once again thanks :)

No problem! And can't wait to see them :D

These are good but you can go better! Wish ya the best on your classes! It has always been a dream of mine to become an animator but there´s no such thing in Mexico so... guess I´ll try by walking my own road! :D

Thank you for your feedback ;)  Yeah I know that during the course I will only improve my skills even more. That's a shame but good luck to you too. I have more art coming the way.