Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
The 13th Kenpachi

Anime | Manga Final Bleach chapter reactions! Bleach 686!

Just read the ending. It was ok, although there are so many plot holes left for the series.....which I blame Jump for, as they had cancelled the manga.

Seriously, the story from 679 or 680 would have likely been entirely different, as there would have been a lot more time to write on the story, possibly 50-100 more chapters, including on working on some of the plotholes, Sternritter B and M would have unlikely had such terrible deaths (probably would have died from combat or something), Some other characters might have died (I feel Ishinn might have, after revealing his Bankai) and the epilogue might also have been entirely different as well.

This is of course speculation, as it's impossible to know Kubo's original plans.

THE ENDING WAS AWESOME!!!!

ICHIHIME IS REAL

CHAD IS A BOXER

AIZEN TALKING ABOUT DEATH WAS EPIC

ICHIGOS HAIRCUT

KUROSAKI KAZUI>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Boruto

Loved the talk about facing death, that's what chapter 1 was all about. Ichigo being courageous enough to face death, and now in 686 that's being brought up again. Bleach is all about life and death and I'm glad Kubo brought that up before the end xD

The ending was on par with Naruto's ending.

Edited by Shinobi Bacon and Eggs

They are the main protagonists (Ichigo and Rukia) xD

The manga essentially started with them. So thus it ends with their children! It's ciclical (cyclical?)

I know, but just saying 90% of book, TV show, movie, anime, and video game, has characters from beginning of the series getting together and having a baby. Not saying it's a bad thing of course, in fact, I think this ending for Bleach fits perfectly. Now watch Fairy Tale end with a baby ending too xD

I think the chapter was tied up pretty nicely despite the series getting axed! Of course everything was rushed and there are some unanswered questions... but I still won't hate Bleach for it (It's Jump for that -__-)

As much as I saw IchiHime coming, I was shocked to see RenRuki take place!  :O

I think the chapter was tied up pretty nicely despite the series getting axed! Of course everything was rushed and there are some unanswered questions... but I still won't hate Bleach for it (It's Jump for that -__-)

As much as I saw IchiHime coming, I was shocked to see RenRuki take place!  :O

Chad and Ishida will die alone :( (or get together)

I wanted IchiRuki but IchiHime was expected :D

Chad and Ishida will die alone :( (or get together)

I wanted IchiRuki but IchiHime was expected :D

Well... I'm sure Chad will be bombarded with women now that he's famous xP

At the very least Rukia didn't become some sort of housewife! *cough*Sakura*cough*

Well... I'm sure Chad will be bombarded with women now that he's famous xP

At the very least Rukia didn't become some sort of housewife! *cough*Sakura*cough*

KAZUI>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Buritto!!! xD

RUKIA is too busy as a captain now to be a house wife! xD

The panel where Ichigo and Rukia were staring at each other tho

Omg I hope they get divorces and just marry each other! Too perfect! :D

I have a question.

How is Rukia's kid the same age as Ichigo's? I thought shinigami, including the children of two shinigami, were meant to age at a much slower rate than a human.

We don't know she's the same age xD But Ichigo's kid is also a shinigami remember since Ichigo is a shinigami :D Edited by Shinobi Bacon and Eggs

Technically half-Shinigami, like Ichigo, as Kazui's mother is human. So Kazui should have the human growth as well.

Yeah but Orihime has those time rejection powers so who knows. And Ichigo is part hollow, part Quincy and part shinigami so that may make a difference too.

Edited by Shinobi Bacon and Eggs

Yeah but Orihime has those time rejection powers so who knows. And Ichigo is part hollow, part Quincy and part shinigami so that may make a difference too.

Didn't Yharch take away Ichigo's Quincy and Hollow powers? Or did he get them back?

(Sorry for necroposting, but I felt the need to say this after reading the manga within a week)

Somewhat late to the series. Long time ago I read the manga and somewhat ended up dropping it along the way in the middle of Arrancar arc (Before Ichigo vs. Grimmjow) (Forgive my spelling). Much later I ended up watching a majority of the anime (bout 93% save a few accidently skipped episodes). I ended up dropping it since I moved on with other things or maybe I have forgotten about the manga at the time. Seeing that Bleach had ended, I decided to pick up the manga again, but I was faced with two choices: Start at the Thousand Year Blood War Arc or get a factory reset.

. . .  Naturally, I factory reseted and started all over again at Chapter 1.

I read at the pace of 100 chapters per day (200 if I skipped a day. How? Android phones FTW). I would say that I managed to read every single chapter within a week (now I need to apply this determination to One Piece). Halfway into the Blood War Arc, I thought it nearly reached AoT levels with main characters being massacred left and right, but my thoughts diminished after Mayuri revived said characters. The last 20 chapters have become very intense and dark. Around 280, I began to notice rush things. Yes. As I learned, the author has been rushed by his editors (I'm also interested in his France arc), but I remember reading his notes in each tankobon scan that his immune systems have been failing him in the recent years. Maybe it was a good idea. What if he died during the new arc? Will he have items left at his workspace for someone to pick up where he left off? That's a tricky question.

Regardless of the rushed feel, it was somewhat handled appropriately. Plotholes? As far as I see, Kisuke and Yoriuchi may be plotholes. I simply filed the holes by concluded they had died after their battle due to the poison. Now for my reaction to the epilogue of the series?

Feeling of completion, hilarity, sadness, revelation, and joy.

It's funny. . . Who would thought that Aizen would understand Ichigo's ideals? I heard about that monologue and was expecting Ichigo to narrate xD. He did give a powerful lesson about facing death with courage that I think can be applied to real world situation. Even I feel my fear of death slowly wavering. The fear is still there, but having the courage to face it when your time comes makes it a whole lot easier. Who knows? You may be reborn again with a factory reset like how the souls (konpaku) move between the Soul Society and The World of Living.

The real reason to why I see so much hate to the ending of the chapter is simply a stupid thing. Pairings. THEY ARE OBVIOUS FROM THE GET-GO!! The author drop appropriate hints throughout the series, and the fans chose to DENY the reality. They should be happy with the ending, for everyone in Ichigo's house were happy living their lives without a care. It's a happy ending to resolve the series. Why rage over the pairings?

For those who rage over the pairings. . . GO TO FANFICTION.NET AND MAKE UP YOUR OWN STORY OR READ SOMETHING ELSE.

Overall, I'm contempt and satisfied with the series and I'm glad to see one of the big three retire as we pave way for new generations of manga to come.

NOW DON'T TELL ME YOU DID NOT BURST OUT SMILING AND LAUGHING WHEN KAZUI FREAKED ICHIKA OUT! xD

Edited by Kaneki Ken