Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
JackRedplay

KHUX Epic Medal Carnival & High Score Challenge 8/19-8/25 for KHUX international version

A new Epic Medal Carnival will be available starting at 12 AM (PT) 8/19 until 11:59 PM (PT) 8/25.

The feature of this new Epic Medal Carnival is the Illustrated Terra medal. This medal attacks all targets and raises your magic based strength by 2 tiers for 1 turn. In this medal pull, there's also a chance for an ever rarer version of the medal that has 1,000 more base strength than the standard version.The rare version will have the boosted strength stat highlighted in yellow instead of the standard white text. There is an example image in the album below, as well as a list of all of the new medals. 

The Winnie the Pooh and Piglet medals can also raise your strength by 2 tiers for one turn as well, while the Owl medal will lower the defense of all enemies for one turn. Last but not least, using the Illustrated Terra, Winnie the Pooh, Piglet, or Owl medals will gain your extra points in the latest High Score Challenge. 

A new High Score Challenge will take place from 12 AM (PT) 8/19 until 11:59 PM (PT) 8/25 as well.

This weeks prizes include the skills Second Chance, Attack Boost Max II, Attack Boost I, and Attack Boost II. A full list of rewards for each ranking can be found in the gallery below, as well as tips to help you succeed in this challenge. 

Are you interested in obtaining the new Terra medal? Let us know in the comments below! 

Edited by Jake

Is it voiced? I feel it will be just like the illustrated Sora medal we got last time, frankly SE is starting to disappoint me with how unfair these pulls are. I mean really you could spend $100 and only pull 6/10 to get a garanteed medal, odds are you still won't pull it, and you just wasted $100

Is it voiced? I feel it will be just like the illustrated Sora medal we got last time, frankly SE is starting to disappoint me with how unfair these pulls are. I mean really you could spend $100 and only pull 6/10 to get a garanteed medal, odds are you still won't pull it, and you just wasted $100

Sadly it won't, our bad.

Edited by JackRedplay

I didn't get Terra...

2 Aeriths

Abu

Owl

TR Pete

Saix

DiZ

Limit Form Sora

Riku (I guess Re: Coded Riku? He's wearing a black coat, has the Soul Eater, 15 yr old version, and this medal is magic.

Peter Pan

At least they gave me good pulls for the High Score Challenge. Bad news is, I have to 6 star them.

I didn't get Terra...

2 Aeriths

Abu

Owl

TR Pete

Saix

DiZ

Limit Form Sora

Riku (I guess Re: Coded Riku? He's wearing a black coat, has the Soul Eater, 15 yr old version, and this medal is magic.

Peter Pan

At least they gave me good pulls for the High Score Challenge. Bad news is, I have to 6 star them.

i reinstalled global UX just to pull and didn't get him. and i think they always include abu in 3k draw, i pulled twice and got two on 1st and one on 2nd pull. lol

Yet another EMC in which I always don't have enough Jewels for, since I ran out of story quests, and stuck on Ava. No permanent Jewel quests, lame daily jewel amounts, just no way to get any jewels without spending money...

I've reached a stage where I no longer play actively. I spend 1 min logging in only to get my daily jewels and then switch off the app immediately afterwards. No point since I've reached a point in the story mode where I can't progress through the story because bosses require 'certain rare medals' to be used to defeat them (of which I don't have)

The English version is quite cruel with its RNG and slightly-biased-allocation of medals during pulls. I've pulled 12 sets so far in my lifetime of playing the English version and every pull was disappointingly bad. So much that I'll settle for watching 'Back Story' when it comes out.

I feel your frustrations 100%. It's almost word for word how I feel about the situation with the English version of the game right now.

Didn't get Terra.  :/ (I was waiting for him to show up, but I knew I wasn't going to get him anyways.)

What I did get were (spent 6000 jewels in the vain attempt to get Terra):

Timeless River Goofy

SP Axel

Stitch

KH II Sora Ver. B

KH II King Mickey

Limit Form Sora

Genie

Young Hercules

Winnie the Pooh x2

KH Aerith x2

Daisy