Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

Hey there everyone, how's it going!?  So then, as most of you may know, I love rock music, and one of my favorite bands is Metallica, one of the great legends of metal!  And well, speaking of Metallica, I'm happy to present to you all this majestic video I found this morning on Youtube!  IT'S A NEW SONG FROM THEM!!!!! :D

Finally, after 8 years of waiting, Metallica shall finally bring forth their new album, Hard Wired...To Self-Destruct, coming out on November 18th of this year!  The hype is soooo real!  I've been listening to Metallica thanks to my best friend/soul brother Jonathan ever since my Junior High School days!  And to think that Metallica shall bring forth a new album...God, that makes me so happy!  

So, are you Metallica fans psyched up?  Cuz I know I am! :D

HYPE!!!! Metallica is my favorite band of all time and with this album it sounds like they are going back to thier roots which is great. Some Kind of Monster and Lulu was such big dissapointed but this new song sounds so good, i'm confident this album is going be awesome.

I'm also getting a lot of Death Magnetic wibes from this song (Which is great because Death Magnetic is my favorite Metallica album)

HYPE!!!! Metallica is my favorite band of all time and with this album it sounds like they are going back to thier roots which is great. Some Kind of Monster and Lulu was such big dissapointed but this new song sounds so good, i'm confident this album is going be awesome.

I'm also getting a lot of Death Magnetic wibes from this song (Which is great because Death Magnetic is my favorite Metallica album)

Oh yeah, Death Magnetic was definitely one of Metallica's best albums, but if this new song is anything to go by, then we're in for an even better treat with Hard Wired...To Self-Destruct!  And I saw the trailer for the album today!  It's going to have over 80 minutes of music, 2 discs!!!  Do you know how many songs this album will possibly have!?  Gahhh, so much hype!!! X_X

They need to get someone to redesign that album cover....

I don't think that's the definitive album cover, I think that's just a placeholder while the real cover is in the works, ya know? :)

Oh yeah, Death Magnetic was definitely one of Metallica's best albums, but if this new song is anything to go by, then we're in for an even better treat with Hard Wired...To Self-Destruct!  And I saw the trailer for the album today!  It's going to have over 80 minutes of music, 2 discs!!!  Do you know how many songs this album will possibly have!?  Gahhh, so much hype!!! X_X

Well according to iTunes the album contains 13 songs and if you buy the deluxe edition you get an extra 14 "Riff Origins"