Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
IwasBornAsVentus

Image Fly On To Freedom & Ready To Go (New Art)

This time around I have new artwork to show. The drawing that you’ll see here is very personal to me and represent that of growth, coming of age and letting go of the past. A lot of people can relate to that of having a tough beginning in life, dealing with challenges like anxiety, depression and fear of the unknown. But despite all of the darkness that can cover one’s heart there is still a light deep within that always stays even in the darkest days. This small light can be many things that only you as a person can feel close to. It could be that of an imaginary friend, a memory or even a dream.

IMG_6356.jpg

The work is called Fly On To Freedom. The drawing has a style that captures reality but at the same time mystery. It shows a young man that has the wind blowing in his face and opening up his arms wide with his eyes closed. This boy is having a moment where he let’s out his true spirit that represents of the bird flying to the right. The bird you see is the boy letting go of his past, moving on to a new beginning. This work is one of my personal favourites just by how captivating it is with the use of shading and lifelike facial expression on the bird. There is even more of a deep connection to it than what I have described that really explains how he is connected to the bird. If you wanna know more about that connection just express it in the comments.

I don’t really usually say this to myself but this time around I am really proud of the art that I have brought to life. It has such a deep meaning of life and how things can change. We all have a story that help’s us to grow and find our place in this world. I feel that KH have really had an impact on my childhood and there are many similarities that connect to the art that I have made. That’s why I wanted to share it.

(I accidentally uploaded another one called Ready To Go that I feel wasn't finished, so that one might re appear another time.)

I would really appreciate if you could give feedback on my work.

Edited by IwasBornAsVentus