Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Firaga

Video Gumball ACTUALLY Becomes An Anime

Yeah, This show has made a bunch of anime references and stuff. I don't understand why not a lot of people watch it more. It's an immensely creative and hilarious cartoon!

I really enjoyed the first season of Gumball, but as the show went on I found Gumball and Richard to be really irritating. That segment above reminded me of how good the show can be and I'm glad that it's still doing well enough to stay on the air, but once I dropped the show I found it hard to find a reason to go back. :/

I really enjoyed the first season of Gumball, but as the show went on I found Gumball and Richard to be really irritating. That segment above reminded me of how good the show can be and I'm glad that it's still doing well enough to stay on the air, but once I dropped the show I found it hard to find a reason to go back. :/

Season 1 is easily the weakest season out of the entire show. The following seasons are when the writing starts to get more clever and zany and when they start picking apart tropes and doing spoofs like in the OP and all that other good stuff. Trust me, it's worth it going forward.