Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
The 13th Kenpachi

Angry Bleach 'Fans' Burn Their Volumes Due To The Ending

I agree with this as well lol. Though I'm sure she would have found someone lol.

Wow, that is just sad and pathetic.  I mean, I love shipping, but to burn all your manga of a series just because you OTP didn't happen is just... I think you have way more important things to worry about.  But there are a ton of crazy shippers out there, so I'm actually not that surprised this happened.

This so much.  But, I know way more people who ship Naruto x Hinata anyway, including me.  Naruto x Sakura just pissed me off because of how awfully she treated him.

I was thinking Rock Lee since he's a good guy and always liked her. However she showed no interest. But it'd be a character development thing, turning down the guy who's an asshole to her, for a guy that respects her.

Oh well.

Ichihime>>>NaruHina.

Edited by Shinobi Bacon and Eggs

I was thinking Rock Lee since he's a good guy and always liked her. However she showed no interest. But it'd be a character development thing, turning down the guy who's an asshole to her, for a guy that respects her.

Oh well.

Ichihime>>>NaruHina.

That's fine.  I hate Sakura, so I didn't really care who she ended up with as long as it wasn't Naruto, and that she treated her guy well.

Yeah, I've only read the first five volumes of Bleach, and while I really liked it, I just fell way behind and never bothered to continue on.  There were just other manga series I enjoyed more and wanted to collect and read those.  But I do remember liking Ichihime.

That's fine.  I hate Sakura, so I didn't really care who she ended up with as long as it wasn't Naruto, and that she treated her guy well.

Yeah, I've only read the first five volumes of Bleach, and while I really liked it, I just fell way behind and never bothered to continue on.  There were just other manga series I enjoyed more and wanted to collect and read those.  But I do remember liking Ichihime.

I definitely recommend you pick it back up again of course :D Now that it's completed you can just read it all at once, so you don't need to wait week to wait. The manga flows better if you read it at once rather than waiting since the chapters are paper thin in terms of content (Huge panels) xD

The first 3 seasons are also on Netflix if you prefer anime xD

I definitely recommend you pick it back up again of course :D Now that it's completed you can just read it all at once, so you don't need to wait week to wait. The manga flows better if you read it at once rather than waiting since the chapters are paper thin in terms of content (Huge panels) xD

The first 3 seasons are also on Netflix if you prefer anime xD

Heh, well I've been thinking about it for a while.  But, I like to have the actual manga itself (though I have read a few series online), and there are two longish series I'm working on finishing cause I adore them.  And honestly, I have a third one I need to go back and start reading and collecting because I really liked that one as well.  So, it might be a while before I get back to Bleach.

As for the anime, I'd like to read the manga first before watching it.  That, and again, there are a lot of other animes I really need to watch.

But thank you for the suggestion anyway :)

Wow...this is just messed up, ya know?

I mean, personally, I would have preferred that Ichigo had ended up with Rukia, but hey, it didn't happen!  He ended up with Orihime, and I'm cool with that!  But apparently, some people take it too far, and burning down their volumes simply because of their dissatisfaction...?  Talk about immature!  I mean, it's not Kubo's fault he was forced to end the manga a bit earlier than expected!  He did the best he could with the limited time he was given, and he managed to end the manga the best possible way he could!  And after 15 years of hard work, he ended the series, and I think that every Bleach fan should be grateful for that, ya know?  Cuz there's other mangas that don't even end, because they go on hiatus!  So for Bleach to have gotten an ending was great!  But, there will always be ungrateful people, so yeah, that sucks! :/

And well, now that the manga has finished, I want to start collecting the volumes!  And I want the anime to return...badly!!! X_X

Dear Lord. T.T I swear, these ppl act like they got no lives to live. That their lives revolve around a collection of lines and words on a page. So what if your pairings end up different then what YOU want? In the end, you don't get a say in how a story is written, that job lies with the author. If you want to find something to get mad over, get mad over how vague and unsatisfying the ending was, or why we're getting another Bleach movie and not a sequel anime series. Would I have liked IchiRuki? Sure! But I ship IchiHime as well, so it makes no difference. And what would happen if Ichi never ended up with anyone or got together with someone WAAAAY OC like Tatsuki or Yoruichi? It won't change much because a story is far and away more than just love and pairings. What's going to happen when KH3 comes and either pairings don't happen at all (very likely) or pairings end up not the way most fans want? Are we going to go out and burn all our KH collections and boycott SE? Somehow, I don't think so. 
Ok, rant over.

Edited by Alicia Maddox

I don't even read this series, and find this insane. 

You burned hundreds of dollars worth of books for an ENDING? Because pictures didn't do what you wanted?

The total H#LL. 

It's a manga....get over it. No one died, it didn't hurt you... it's not real.  

I’m so upset right now, I just deleted everything Narusaku related in my computer, I tore up all my narusaku drawings that were hanging on my wall for years now, I threw away all my naruto manga & DVD collection into the garbage, I ripped apart all my posters…I literally wanted to burn everything instead but I live in apartments so I obviously can’t start a fire. I’m not bashing or anything I just feel like all of this was pointless…completely pointless. I wasted so much money…so much time… I can never get back…

I am not the only one who finds this text ridiculously funny right?

This is really weird since the whole shipping thing is just a subplot within the manga.

In fact apart from that one scene before Inoue left, there wasn't really much hint towards any romance in the series. It's like platonic relationships don't exist to these shippers lol

BURN THEM ALL!!!

attachicon.gifmad-king-burn-them-all.jpg

Its kinda like AVGN when he destroys a bad game at the end of his reviews I guess,but he's doing that for comedic purpuses,he's not taking it has seriously has this guy here.

Besides,he usually have an extra copy of the game he burns or destroy on the show since he does other types of videos on it with Mike Matei like James & Mike Mondays

Wow...this is just messed up, ya know?

I mean, personally, I would have preferred that Ichigo had ended up with Rukia, but hey, it didn't happen!  He ended up with Orihime, and I'm cool with that!  But apparently, some people take it too far, and burning down their volumes simply because of their dissatisfaction...?  Talk about immature!  I mean, it's not Kubo's fault he was forced to end the manga a bit earlier than expected!  He did the best he could with the limited time he was given, and he managed to end the manga the best possible way he could!  And after 15 years of hard work, he ended the series, and I think that every Bleach fan should be grateful for that, ya know?  Cuz there's other mangas that don't even end, because they go on hiatus!  So for Bleach to have gotten an ending was great!  But, there will always be ungrateful people, so yeah, that sucks! :/

And well, now that the manga has finished, I want to start collecting the volumes!  And I want the anime to return...badly!!! X_X

dhMeAzK.gif

This is really weird since the whole shipping thing is just a subplot within the manga.

In fact apart from that one scene before Inoue left, there wasn't really much hint towards any romance in the series. It's like platonic relationships don't exist to these shippers lol

IchHime was 1 sided but if you actually look into it it makes a ton of sense. Things in Bleach are way more subtle than in Naruto and One Piece.

I am not the only one who finds this text ridiculously funny right?

She had Narusaku stuff in her own room *cringe

Dear Lord. T.T I swear, these ppl act like they got no lives to live. That their lives revolve around a collection of lines and words on a page. So what if your pairings end up different then what YOU want? In the end, you don't get a say in how a story is written, that job lies with the author. If you want to find something to get mad over, get mad over how vague and unsatisfying the ending was, or why we're getting another Bleach movie and not a sequel anime series. Would I have liked IchiRuki? Sure! But I ship IchiHime as well, so it makes no difference. And what would happen if Ichi never ended up with anyone or got together with someone WAAAAY OC like Tatsuki or Yoruichi? It won't change much because a story is far and away more than just love and pairings. What's going to happen when KH3 comes and either pairings don't happen at all (very likely) or pairings end up not the way most fans want? Are we going to go out and burn all our KH collections and boycott SE? Somehow, I don't think so. 

Ok, rant over.

Kubo's work. Kubo's pairings. Anime fans judge what they don't have rather than what they do have.

Orihime

Oh I see. Well why do people hate that ship though? Sure Orihime is pretty useless (though feel free to correct me on that since I have not followed Bleach for a LONG time lol) but I don't get why people are pissed about Orihime and Ichigo being a thing. Can you explain to me why people hate it?

Oh I see. Well why do people hate that ship though? Sure Orihime is pretty useless (though feel free to correct me on that since I have not followed Bleach for a LONG time lol) but I don't get why people are pissed about Orihime and Ichigo being a thing. Can you explain to me why people hate it?

Most people think Ichigo and Rukia had more of a romantic relationship (It was really more of a brother sister thing). They spent more time together, Ichigo rescued her from SS and they said that big emotional goodbye after Ichigo beat Aizen.

Orihime did confess her love though and Ichigo blushed a few times. Ichigo is an introvert so he'd never really open up to her since it's not like him. But Orihime has loved him since Bleach began.

Most people think Ichigo and Rukia had more of a romantic relationship (It was really more of a brother sister thing). They spent more time together, Ichigo rescued her from SS and they said that big emotional goodbye after Ichigo beat Aizen.

Orihime did confess her love though and Ichigo blushed a few times. Ichigo is an introvert so he'd never really open up to her since it's not like him. But Orihime has loved him since Bleach began.

Oh, well now I know what Smash Mega Koopa meant when he said that this is like the ending with Naruto Shippuden But I honestly don't hate this ship tbh. Like you said, Orihime loved Ichigo since the beginning. Plus isn't Rukia like..an really old lady that only looks young if I remember correctly?

Oh, well now I know what Smash Mega Koopa meant when he said that this is like the ending with Naruto Shippuden But I honestly don't hate this ship tbh. Like you said, Orihime loved Ichigo since the beginning. Plus isn't Rukia like..an really old lady that only looks young if I remember correctly?

Rukia isn't an old lady but in the Soul Society aging works differently. As in for people who've gone to the afterlife. Rukia is 150 shinigami years old and thus 15 human years old.

Rukia isn't an old lady but in the Soul Society aging works differently. As in for people who've gone to the afterlife. Rukia is 150 shinigami years old and thus 15 human years old.

Ooooh Okay well that makes sense. So, uh...what about all the other Bleach characters? Did they get shipped with someone officially too?