Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Wan_Pisu

Which is your favorite Playstation console?

Which is your favorite Playstation console?  

99 members have voted

1. 1. Which is your favorite Playstation console?

• PS1
    • PSone
    • PocketStation
    • PS2
    • PS2 Slim
    • PS3
    • PS3 Slim
    • PS3 Super Slim
    • PS4
    • PSP-1000
    • PSP-2000
    • PSP-3000
    • PSP Go
    • PS Vita
    • PS Vita Slim

the ps2 was awesome but the ps3 can pretty much play every single ps2 game I loved and more. But I also use my vita daily and it gave me my must wanted wish back then as a kid, to have Final Fantasy X on my Gameboy, and now I can have it. FFX on a portable handheld and I love it

Hardware wise the PS4. Game wise the PS3. Disappointment wise the Vita.

Seriously though I dunno, tough call. I'll give the edge to the PS3, but that's because I feel like I'm still waiting for the games on my PS4.

Edited by KHSoraKeyBlade

Well, I own a PS2, PSP, PS3 and PS4, so I love all of them!  But I love the PS3 the most, since that's the system I have the most expansive gaming library on, ya know? From the Kingdom Hearts HD ReMixes to the Assassin's Creed games, to Uncharted, Dark Souls and the Arkham games, you name it!  So yeah, my PS3 Slim is dear to me!

But the PS4 is also very awesome, and I've had a blast playing X/X-2 HD Remaster and Star Wars: Battlefront on it!  I can't wait to play 2.8 and Kingdom Hearts III on it! X_X

PS2 Slim. The PS2 has my favorite PS library, with games like Kingdom Hearts, Ultimate Ninja, Sly Cooper, and Xenosaga. Also has plenty of other great games I still have yet to play. Might not be the best hardware-wise, but it's the one I have the fondest memories of.

PS3 has a better game library, especially when you look at the digital offerings and the fact that many of the best PS2 games can be played on the PS3 in either remasters or digital downloads. PS4 is a better piece of a hardware, though. The first point might need a reexamining by the end of 2017, though with (most of) Square Japan's heavy hitters set to release by the end of 2017, if not 2018 (and I believe most people know what I'm talking about).